希尔警探
MARIA: Detective Hill.
你感觉怎么样
OE: How are you feeling?
中枪的感觉
Like I got shot.
我试过给你打电♥话♥
I tried to call you.
我知道
I know.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
鲁伊斯
Ruiz is...
已经被料理好了
taken care of.
我妹妹呢
And my sister?
她还活着
She's alive.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我们还没把她救出来 但就快了
We don't have her yet, but we're close.
我们会把她找出来的
We'll get her.
谢谢你 乔
Thanks, Joe.
鲁伊斯是怎么发现你在帮我们的
How did Ruiz find out you were helping us?
他用了一个新的藏匿处
There was a new stash house he was using.
具体地点他甚至连最亲近的手下都没说
He wouldn't even tell his closest guys where it was.
我很好奇
I got curious.
就跟踪了他
Followed him.
但被他发现了
But he saw me.
在哪儿
Where was it?
怎么了
What is it?
玛丽亚中枪前发现了这帮人在用的
Maria found a new stash house these guys have been using
新的藏匿处 我刚把地址发你了
right before she got shot. I just sent you the address.
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is right?
你认识这地方吗
Do you recognize it?
是芬斯以前的地方
That's Fence's old place.
几周前是我
I helped him move out of there
帮他搬出来的
a couple weeks ago.
过会儿打给你
I'll call you later.
嘿 芬斯 怎么
Hey, Fence. Yeah?
聊聊
We need to talk.
多兰
Dolan...
搞什么啊 兄弟
What the hell, man?
你♥他♥妈♥这是干嘛 嘘
What the hell are you doing? Shh.
想把我吓出心脏病来吗
You trying to give me a heart attack?
我收到你信息了 出什么事了
I got your text. What's going on?
A对三帮的人来了
Ace Double Treys is here.
在一楼车♥库♥里
They on the first level garage.
那个军♥火♥商呢
And what about the arms dealer?
他大概一小时后过来
He coming in about an hour and it's,
俩人开了辆大货车
like, two dudes in a U- Haul truck.
好大货车到车♥库♥的时候
Okay, when the U- Haul gets in the garage,
我们会就位 好
we'll be in position. Yeah.
嘿 等下
Hey, wait a minute.
我想跟你说件事 这事我没跟别人说过
I'm gonna tell you something that I never told anyone.
你知道我弟弟去世后第一年 我什么感觉吗
You know what I felt the first year after my brother died?
我不在乎
I don't care.
我感觉自♥由♥了
Freedom.
以前我认为很重要的事
The things that I used to think mattered,
能拦住我的事 就都不再有意义了
that held me back, they, they just didn't matter anymore.
都不重要了
It wasn't important.
我不知道这话听着有没有道理 但是
I don't know if I'm making sense, but.
如果你想 你是可以熬过去的
you can get over it if you want to.
行
Yeah.
应急响应小组已就位
ESU's in position.
只要看到卖♥♥家开进来
As soon as you see the sellers drive in,
他们就会断后
they'll converge on the back.
然后我们行动
And then we'll move in
抓这帮卑鄙小人 明白了吗
on these lowlifes, got it?
那是什么
What's that?
不是大货啊
ABETEMARCO: Well, it ain't a U- Haul.
这怎么回事
What the hell is this?
不知道 我知道
DANNY: I don't know. ABETEMARCO: Yeah, well, I do.
你线人把我们坑了
Your guy set us up.
现在太迟了
It's too late now.
我们得按计划行事
We got to stick to the plan.
该死 巴格斯
DANNY: Damn it, Bugs.
你♥他♥妈♥这是要干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
回你位置去 兄弟
Get back to your spot, man.
拜托 哥们 外面可冷 我都冻成冰棍了
Come on, bro, it's cold out. Got ice on my ass. .
还有 这不什么事儿都没发生吗
Plus, ain't nothing happening out there anyway.
我不会再说第二遍了
I ain't gonna say it again.
我就不能上车
BUGS: Can't I just get in the car
暖和一小会儿吗
and thaw out for a sec?
把加热座椅开开暖个腚
You know, get the seat heaters going?
兄弟 没人想听你屁♥股♥啥样
Oh, man, nobody's trying to hear about your ass.
出去
Go outside.
没错 麻利滚出去
MAN: Yeah, get your ass outside.
行动 行动
Let's go. Let's go.
行动 冲
Move, move, move, move, movel
钥匙呢 我搁里面了
Where the keys? I left'em inside, bro!
马上把它们放下
DANNY: Put'em down right now!
开门 开门
Open the door! Open the door!
趴地上 趴下
OFFICER: Get down on the ground! Get down!
趴下
Get downl
手放在我看得见的位置 别跑
Keep your hands where I can see them! Hey!
趴下 趴下 喂
Get down! Get down! Hey!
转身 转身
Turn around! Turn aroundl
把他带走
Get him out of here.
巴格斯 来 下车
Bugs, come on, get out of the car.
走了
Let's go.
慢点
Whoa, hey, hey!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
一切都在掌控中了 巴格斯
Everything's under control, Bugs.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
把枪放下 巴格斯
Drop the gun, Bugs.
你想干嘛
What you want?
奎恩在吗
Is Quinn here?
如果你非得抓我的话 那就抓
Look, just arrest me if that's what you have to do.
但求你别逼我♥干♥这事
But please don't make me do this
你还想不想跟地检谈条件了
You want your deal with the DA or not?
别逼逼了 专心点
Now shut up and focus.
进来吧
Come on.
你们他妈的怎么来了
What the hell are you guys doing here?
抱歉 老大 我们没想到会有人在
Sorry, boss, we didn't realize anybody would be here.
还记得我们怎么说的吗 记得
You remember our deal? Yes.
你把我赌债销了 我把房♥子给你
You wipe my gambling debt, I give you the property.
还有永远都别回来 我当初应该
And never come back. I mean, I think I made that
说得很清楚了 我们刚清理完阁楼
very clear. JAMIE: We just finished clearing out the loft
想发泄一下
and we wanted to blow off some steam.
芬斯记起来他在这里一堵墙里
Fence remembered that he had some pills
藏了些药丸
stuffed in one of the walls here.
是 没错
Yeah, that's right.
什么声啊
What's that?
那帮姑娘在这儿吗
Uh, the girls are here?
我们不知道这里就是安全屋
We didn't realize this was the safe house.
我们这就走 不行
we'll get out of here. No.
现在你们都知道了
Now that you know,
就得留下来了
you're here to stay.
全体就位 行动
Everyone's in position, let's move.
等下 头儿
Hold up, boss.
也许我们该先确认下
Maybe we should get confirmation
那些女孩都在里面 是吧
that all the girls are in there first, huh?
给你的人两分钟
Your guy's got two minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
去跟后门那帮人一起吧
Join those guys at the back door.
我有话要跟你说
I- I need to have a word with you.
啥事 老大
What's going on, boss?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表