你知道他会怎么求你的
you know exactly what he would ask you to do.
我也会拒绝他
And I'd tell him no.
真是有意思 其实你根本不想参与这些的
It's funny, you didn't want any part of this.
是啊
I didn't.
那你为什么要答应帮忙
So what made you agree to help?
因为我之前不知道
Because I didn't realize
那些家伙买♥♥的枪都够支小型军队了
these dudes was buying enough guns for a small army.
这样不对
It's just not right.
行吧
Okay.
所以你之后准备干什么
So what's your next hustle after this?
我坐个车都逃不过审问
I can't even ride in a car without an interrogation.
我就这么一问
I'm just asking.
认真的 你之后准备干什么
Sincerely, what are you gonna do after this?
我他妈当然是赶紧跑啊
I'm getting the hell out of here.
去芝加哥 洛杉矶 哪儿都行
Chicago, L. A. wherever.
不重要 不是这儿就行
It don't matter. Just not here.
你要放弃纽约了吗
You're giving up on New York?
是它放弃了我
It gave up on me.
到了
Here we go.
JCZI
Ace Double Trey bar at the end of the block.
你可以吗
Are you good?
我没事
Yeah, I'll be all right.
要来点什么
What can I get you?
费尔南多·鲁伊斯 他在吗
Fernando Ruiz. He here?
没听说过这人
Never heard of him.
你不回答我的问题
You're gonna tell me what I want to know
我就派人来搜查这里
or I'm gonna have this place raided.
凭什么 我会找到理由的
For what? I'll find a reason.
我就是那种警♥察♥
I'm one of those cops.
没错
Yeah.
鲁伊斯 你最后一次见他是什么时候
Ruiz. When's the last time you saw him?
得一个月前了
Month or so ago.
他现在不来这里了
He stopped coming around here.
那你知道我现在去哪儿能找到他吗
Any idea where I might find him now?
听说他接管了我们的老地方
Heard he took over our old location.
牙买♥♥加大道212号♥
212 Jamaica Ave.
皇后区
Queens.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看到这辆车了吗
You see this car right here?
如果你跟任何人说这件事
It's gonna be here every single day
那这辆车就会每天都待在这儿
if you ever breathe a word about this to anyone.
明白吗
You got me?
明白
Yeah, I got you.
对 出问题了
Yeah, we got a problem.
别动
Don't move.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
还不赖
Not bad.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
玛丽亚可好
How's Maria doing?
他们给她拔管了吗 我说了把枪放下
They pull the plug on her yet? I said put the gun down.
不许死我面前
Don't you die on me.
我跟你还没完事儿呢 撑住
I'm not done with you yet. Come on!
我狱友那表亲的地位比我想象的还要高
My cellmate's cousin was higher up than I realized.
他甚至帮我找了份工
He hooked me up with a job.
做什么 他们要我
A job doing what? They want me
这周帮忙去望风
to be a lookout for something coming up this week.
他说是大事
He said it was big.
肯定是要运那批枪
Got to be the guns shipment.
跟哪儿交货
Where's it going down?
他没说
BUGS: He didn't say.
只说让等电♥话♥ 做好准备
He just said wait for the call and be ready.
等他们打来的时候 我们也准备好了
When they call, we'll be ready, too.
你俩 出来
You two, outside.
我觉得不对劲
I don't like it.
为什么 他打探到消息了啊
Why not? He came through.
太顺利了 就差明晃晃跟你说
It's too convenient. It's got"setup"written
是陷阱了 行吧 巴格斯也许
all over it. Okay, Bugs may want
是恨我恨得牙痒痒 但他并不想我死
to kill me, but he doesn't want to kill me.
你跟这人什么情况
ABETEMARCO: What is it with you and this guy?
你是喜欢上他了还是怎么的
I mean, you got a crush on him or something?
我不明白 不是
I don't get it. No.
他弟在我眼皮子底下死了
His brother died on my watch.
好吗
Okay?
你觉得自己有责任吗
And you feel responsible?
责任是没觉得
Responsible, no.
但我感觉很糟糕
Terrible, yes.
好吧 你现在就是意气行事
Okay, you're not thinking right.
这就让我更有理由
This gives me even more reason
怀疑他是在给你下套了
to suspect that he's baiting you into a trap.
他没有
He's not.
信我
Trust me.
你杀了鲁伊斯吗
You killed Ruiz?
你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with you?
我没得选
I didn't have a choice.
不是他死就是我死
It was him or me.
有被人看到吗
Anyone else witness it?
还是说你故意引他去那条没人的路上的
Or did you lure him to that deserted street on purpose?
因为我不按规矩办事 你是圣人转世是吧
Because I'm the cowboy and you're the saint, right?
那你弄死他之前至少搞到点消息吧
Did you at least get any intel off him before you wasted him?
没 我想也是
No. No, of course not you didn't.
现在奎恩把时间往前提了
And now Quinn is pulling up the timeline.
他在安排尽快把卡拉和其他姑娘都运出去
He's shipping out Carla and the girls out as soon as possible.
什么 他说什么时候了吗
What? Did he say when?
没说 就说尽快
No, just soon.
怎么了
What?
是医院信息
It's the hospital.
玛丽亚醒了
Maria's awake.
想聊聊吗
Want to talk about it?
不太想
Not really.
谁打给你了 贝克吗
Who called you? Baker?
某个担心你的人 是谁不重要
Somebody who was worried about you, doesn't matter who.
所以你也觉得我应该把苔丝捞出来吗
So you think I ought to rescue Tess, too?
莱尼会希望你怎么做呢
What would Lenny want?
这你清楚得很
You know damn well what Lenny would want.
但不代表这就是对的
Doesn't make it right.
苔丝只有你了
You're all Tess had.
她找你了 你当时在哪儿呢 弗朗西斯
She called on you. Where were you, Francis?
我在她身边啊
I was there for her.
我只会这种办法了
The only way I know how.
但并不是她所需要的
But not the way she needed.
所以就算球了吗 爸
So screw that? Pop!
我把她当成自己孩子一样的
I treated her like I would my own kid.
你肯定也会这样
And so would you.
你不是她父亲
You're not her father.
她刚失去了亲生父亲
She just lost her father.
而且几年前她才知道
A father she didn't know existed
这父亲的存在
until a few years ago.
你能想象那是什么感觉吗
Can you imagine what that's like,
找到了你穷尽一生
to have found something that you'd been searching for
都在寻找的东西
your entire life,
却又被夺走的感觉
and have it snatched away?
我应该能想象
I think I can.
也许她想要的不仅仅是保释
Maybe it's not just bail she was looking for.
我不会读心术 爸
I can't read minds, Pop.
你知道吗
You know...
你跟苔丝其实差不多
you and Tess aren't so different.
她躲在酒瓶子里 你藏在警徽后面
She hides in a bottle, you hide behind a shield.
我才没有藏
I'm not hiding.
你想知道该拿她怎么办吗
You want to know what to do about her?
先审视下自己吧
Maybe look to yourself first.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表