but.
我拿这工资不是为了让自己过得舒服
...I don't get paid to make myself comfortable.
不只是我想要你出席
It's not just me who wants you there.
是警局的代表们
It's your delegates from the precincts.
他们想要听听他们的领导者的观点
They want to hear from their leader on this.
我也说了 这件事上我没有发言权
Like I said, I don't have a role.
你已经作为警局局长经历了四任市长了 还在继续
You've been commissioner under four mayors and counting,
16年了 还在继续
16 years and counting.
外面有很多很多代的警♥察♥
There- there are generations of cops
都想听听你的观点
that want to hear your take.
我就当你这是在夸我了
Yeah, well, I'll consider that a compliment,
但我还是不会去的
but I'm still gonna pass.
这样你的人会怎么样想
And have your men and women think what?
觉得他们的老大在害怕蔡斯市长生气吗
Their boss is afraid Mayor Chase will be mad at him?
我还没跟他谈过这件事
I have not had one word with him about this.
因为你已经知道他的立场了啊
Cause you already know his position.
从来没有市长会说
"I want a much stronger union
我想要一个更强大的工会
opposite me at the bargaining table, "
来和我谈判
said no mayor ever, anywhere.
你知道吗
You know,
之前吃晚餐的时候 你说
at dinner, you said
你没把我扯进这件事来
you kept me out of the crossfire
是为了维护我和市长的和平关系
to keep peace with the mayor.
现在你又在试图把我拉到最前线
Now you're trying to pull me up to the front lines.
你到底是想干什么
Which is it?
有一件事现在是很清楚的
One thing's become clear.
没有你的参与
Your people will not move on this
你的手下是不会采取行动的
without you weighing in.
现在清楚的是 你失去了一些支持
What's clear is you've lost some support,
现在想获得我的增援
and you're looking to me for reinforcements.
这真的是太离谱了
That could not be farther from the truth.
按照我的经验
Words which, in my experience,
这话就等同于是事实了
puts it in a bear hug with the truth.
得了吧
Come on.
3万缴纳会费的新会员可是条大鱼
30, 000 new dues- paying members is a big fish to let get away.
我和你不熟悉 但也认识你很多年了
I don't know you well but for a lot of years.
你尊重的人 自然希望他们能得到尊重
The people you respect you want treated with respect.
是的
I do.
顺带一提 那也包括你
And that includes you, by the way.
市长来来去去
Mayors come and go.
但工会永远在那里
But union strong,
工会能号♥召的对你的尊重 也是永恒的
and the respect that commands, comes and stays.
感谢你的邀请
Well, I appreciate the invitation,
但我还是拒绝
but the answer is no.
周三到时候见了
I'll see you there Wednesday.
我看到斯图尔特了 他往你那边去了
I got eyes on Stewart, he's headed towards you.
收到 我们正在滚球帮的暗格车里
Copy that. We're sitting on the Las Pelotas trap car.
收到
Copy.
抓住他
JAIME: Take him.
警♥察♥ 别动
Police! Don't move!
手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see'em!
你去拿毒品 斯图尔特交给我
Get the drugs. I've got Stewart.
警♥察♥ 别跑
Policel Stopl
趴下
On your stomach.
趴下 手放背后
On your stomach, hands behind your back.
感谢你过来 菲尔普斯医生
We appreciate you coming in, Dr. Phelps.
我的客户全程
My client has cooperated
都很配合你们的调查
throughout this investigation.
证明你和驯马师威廉·拉弗蒂
Well, Edward Baxter, whose statement
有联♥系♥的那个证人 爱德华·巴克斯特
connected you to the trainer William Rafferty,
目前神秘失踪了
has inexplicably disappeared.
我听说了
So I hear.
你知道这件事吗 医生
You know anything about that, doc?
我不知道
No.
现在没有了巴克斯特先生的证词
Well, without Mr. Baxter's testimony,
对于你涉及
the case implicating you
拉弗蒂三匹马死亡事件的案子
in the death of three of Rafferty's horses
陷入了僵局
is at an impasse.
意思是你们会撤回对我客户的起诉
Meaning you're dropping the charges against my client.
意思是我们愿意向你的客户
Meaning we would like to offer your client,
菲尔普斯医生
Dr. Phelps,
提供一个指证拉弗蒂先生的机会
an opportunity to testify against Mr. Rafferty
来换取减刑
in exchange for a reduced sentence.
好吧 不好意思
CULVER: Okay. I'm sorry.
你们希望我这位无辜的客户
You want my innocent client to
来挽救你们完蛋的案子吗
fix your broken case?
可以走了吗
Are we done here?
可以 -事实上
Yes. ERIN: Actually,
阿贝特马科警探调查了
Detective Abetemarco looked into
你和其他驯马师的关系
your relationship with other trainers.
我的客户没有被起诉
My client hasn't been charged
其他任何罪名
with any other crimes.
暂时还没有 但是
Not yet, but he did treat
几年前他确实在佛罗里达
Sasha's Fortune, Luke the Mook
为财富萨沙 麋鹿卢克 还有魅力玛丽亚
and Charming Maria down in Florida
进行过治疗
a few years back.
除了有你这位兽医之外
And in addition to you being their veterinarian,
这三匹马还有一个共同点
those three horses have something else in common.
就是都死了 医生
They're all dead, doc.
除非
CULVER: Which,
有证据证明发生了犯罪
unless there's evidence a crime has been committed
以及我的客户与此有关
and my client was involved,
否则这什么都证明不了
proves nothing.
这就是为什么联邦检察官指示我
Which is why the U. S. Attorney directed me
对这些马匹死亡事件展开调查
to open an investigation into those deaths.
按照你这个表情
ABETEMARCO: From the look on your face,
你肯定知道我们会查到什么
you know what we're gonna find.
我们需要一些时间来消化
We're going to need some time to digest this.
时间到
Time's up.
告诉我们你做了什么 把拉弗蒂供出来
Tell us what you did, give us Rafferty,
我们在判刑时就会考虑你的合作态度
and your cooperation will be noted.
我从来都没想过要伤害那些动物
I never meant to hurt those animals.
或许吧
Maybe.
但你显然也没为此良心不安 是吧
But it sure as hell didn't keep you up at night, did it?
所以 看来你还是
So...I see you decided
决定再次违背我的命令 里根
to ignore my order, Reagan. Again.
长官 你是让我自己选
Actually, you gave me a choice, sir.
停止调查 或者后果自负
Drop it or suffer the consequences.
你显然是没停啊
Well, you sure as hell didn't drop it.
是的 长官
No, sir.
现在
Now...
这上面说 你取缔了
it says here you took down
整个贩毒集团
the entire drug smuggling operation,
滚球帮和野蛮流氓两边
Las Pelotas and the Savage Rascals.
这两个帮派都遭受了重大打击 长官
Both gangs took a major hit, boss.
那么我们也就剩下最后一个问题了
Which leaves us with just one outstanding issue:
后果
the consequences.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我无意冒犯
I meant no disrespect.
结果是一样的
Result's the same.
我希望你知道
I want you to know that
我很荣幸能够在情报部门工作
I've enjoyed the opportunity to work in Intel.
很好
Good.
因为你哪儿也不能去
Because you're not going anywhere.
你不是要把我调走吗
You're not transferring me?
不
No.
我要升你做警探组警佐
I'm making you Sergeant Detective Squad.
你要升我做SDS吗
You're promoting me to SDS?
听上去是这样的
Sure sounds that way.
而且工资也能涨不少
Comes with a healthy bump in pay, too.
我
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表