删除
你开玩笑的吧
You're joking, right?
我可以向你保证 我没有
I assure you I'm not.
我七年级之后就没这么瘦过了
I haven't been that thin since the seventh grade.
那你就是付钱找人打了他 或者用了人情
So you paid someone to beat him up or you cashed in a favor.
也有可能是我用下了毒的雨伞
Or maybe I gave him a hot shot
给他下了一剂铀235
of uranium 235 with a poisoned umbrella.
你觉得你很幽默吗
That supposed to be funny?
好笑死了
Hilarious.
就跟你觉得我对他动手了一样好笑
Just like the idea that I went after the guy.
我们先说回你和蒂蒙斯先生之间的争执
Let's go back to this argument between you and Mr. Timmons507. 09
别 因为你现在把我当成普通嫌犯在对待
Let's not, cause you're treating me like any other perp.
我不需要你提醒我你的职级
I don't need to be reminded of your rank
还有名声 警探
and reputation, Detective.
当你指控我做出如此荒唐的事情时
When you're accusing me of something crazy like this,
上下文是很重要的
context matters.
我的上下文就是这段拍到
My context is footage of you
你当晚和他对质的视频
in the man's face on the same night.
韦斯利·蒂蒙斯恐吓了那么多人
Wesley Timmons terrorizes a dozen people,
你就挑自己人下手吗
and you're going after one of your own?
这世界算是完了
The whole world is in the crapper.
下一步是什么 披萨也犯法吗
What's next, pizza gets outlawed?
这和世界没有关系
This isn't about the world.
这是一起残忍♥的故意伤害案
This is about one single brutal assault.
你给我听清楚了
Get this straight.
那是我最后一次见到这混♥蛋♥
That's the last time I saw that jerk.
那才是你要找的人 等你找到了
And that's the guy you need to find, and when you do,
我可得跟他好好握个手
I want to shake his hand.
还有什么要说的吗 阿贝特马科
Something to add, Abetemarco?
没有
Not a thing.
所以人工智能在网络上进行搜索 搜索个一兆次吧
So A. I. scans the Internet, uh, like a trillion times over,
然后创造一个算法
and then creates an algorithm
来复♥制♥和合成所有它找到的信息
to replicate and synthesize all the information it finds.
说人话行吗
How about you explain it in English?
人话就是
Uh, English, uh...
你能做的 人工智能都能做 还做得更好
anything you can do, A. I. can do better.
但它们做不出来这种饺子
Can't make dumplings like these though.
是啊 暂时的
That's right. Not yet.
我更喜欢
Well, I prefer
优秀的老派人类头脑
to rely on good old regular intelligence.
最近这可越来越少了
Increasingly in short supply.
没错
Precisely.
而且我也希望能换个话题
And I would prefer if we change the topic.
换什么
To what?
换一些我还
To something I could.
能听懂一点的
halfway understand.
那你选呗 太爷爷
Why don't you pick one, Gramps?
不如聊聊值得尊敬的
How about that venerable old
纽约警局传统拳赛呢
NYPD tradition, the smoker?
行啊
Okay.
弗朗西斯 你来说吧
Francis, you can start.
为什么是我
Why me?
为什么不行呢
Why not you?
是啊 为什么不行呢 爸
Yeah, why not, Dad?
来吧 爷爷 是啊
Yeah, come on, Grandpa. Yeah, yeah.
好好好
Okay, okay.
我刚当上警♥察♥的那年
Uh, my rookie year,
吉奥·丹扎警长把我打了个屁滚尿流
Sergeant Gio Danza beat the crap out of me.
但弗朗西斯尽了全力
But Francis gave as good as he got.
而且最后是平局
And it ended in a split.
现在你为我骄傲了啊 当时你还吼我来着
Oh, now you're proud. You yelled at me at the time.
那我毕竟赌了5块他赢啊
Yeah, well, I had 50 bucks on the other guy.
我还记得丹尼之前
I seem to remember Danny had a fight
和戈迪·麦克尔罗伊打了一架
with, uh, Gordy McElroy one time.
你这话就说得太轻描淡写了
Yeah, "fight" is a very generous term.
我相信你应该很熟悉
Uh, I believe you're familiar with the expression,
你应该看看对方有多惨 这句话吧
"you should see the other guy"?
是啊 很不幸 我就是那个对方
Yeah, unfortunately, I was the other guy.
不可能吧 是啊
No way. Yeah.
他顶着巨大乌青块
And he walked around with oversized shades
招摇过市了两个礼拜吧
for about two weeks.
那至少我看起来很酷
Well, at least I looked cool.
不过公平来说 麦克尔罗伊是打半职业冰球的所以
Well, to be fair, McElroy played semipro hockey, so...
没错 那都不是公平竞争
That's right. It wasn't even a fair fight.
是是是
Yeah.
那乔叔叔呢
What about Uncle Joe?
打了两场 都赢了
Uh, fought two, won two.
第一轮是对一个刻薄的老头
First one was against a mean old lifer
乔·雷诺兹 第一轮就赢了
named Joe Reynolds. First round knockout.
你猜猜第二个是谁
And guess who the second one was.
是我 行了吧 那是
It was me, okay? It was,
那是一场慈善赛
it was a charity fight,
我又不想伤害我亲弟弟 所以
and I didn't want to hurt my own brother, so...
是是是 你开心就好
Oh, yeah, that was it.
不过你至少也应该回他一拳吧
You could've at least landed one punch, though.
我现在是挺希望当时有回他一拳的
I wish I hit him one time now!
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Well
我觉得我有必要指出
I think I should point out that there is
现在在场的还有一位
one other undefeated champion
不败的冠军
at the table.
是啊 让我猜猜 是太爷爷
Yeah, let me guess, Pops.
不 我从来没打过
No, I never fought one.
终于有个有脑子的了
Finally a Reagan with sense.
真的吗 爷爷
Really, Pop?
我这可人儿 可不会打架
I'm a lover, not a fighter.
赶紧打住 别让他再跟我们说
Stop him before he reminds us
那裸体主义者的海滩时光了
of his nudist beach days.
等等 所以这位冠军是谁啊
Wait, so who's the champ among us?
什么
What?
2014年 第一轮就赢了
First round knockout 2014.
是啊 我右勾拳可顺了
Wow. Yeah, I had a smooth right hook.
我靠
Holy crap. Mm- hmm.
还好我没跟你打过
Thank God I didn't fight you, too.
我倒想看看 你想得美
I'd like to see that. No, you wouldn't.
这事儿我怎么不知道啊
How do I not know about this?
亲爱的 我也不能把所有秘密都告诉你吧
Honey, I can't tell you all my secrets.
敬冠军
So here's to the champ.
铁颚扬科
Iron Jaw Janko.
大家可都别惹她
May we all stay off her bad side.
我说了 不是我
I told you, it's not me.
什么死亡天使
This angel of death. Mm- hmm.
那我搭档敲门的时候
Says the guy who flew out the window
你跳窗干什么呢
the moment my partner knocked on the door.
我不知道你们是警♥察♥
I didn't know you were cops.
她那么大声自报家门你听不见是吧
She announced herself loud and clear.
我是说 真警♥察♥
I mean, real cops.
上个月 有两个人撞开了我家的门
Last month, two guys beat down my door
把我打了一顿 他们也说自己是警♥察♥
saying the same thing before they kicked the crap out of me.
他们打你干什么
And why'd they do that?
我有赌瘾
I got a gambling problem.
所以除了在医院里杀死无辜的病人
Along with your other problem
你还有赌瘾是吧
of killing innocent patients in the hospital?
我没杀过人
I didn't kill anyone.
你知道这在陪审团看来是什么样的吧
You know how this is gonna sound to a jury, right?
男护士
Male nurse,
未婚 不受女人欢迎
unmarried, unpopular with the women,
无趣的生活
nothing going on in his life.
这不代表我就是个恶魔
It doesn't make me a monster.
他在州之间不断跳槽换工作
He moves from state to state, job to job
寻找新的被害人 好让自己觉得强大
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表