我给了他这样的东西
I gave him something like that
来指引和保护他
for his guidance and protection.
-你没事吧 -没事
You okay? - Uh, yeah.
这个你留着吧
Keep it.
圣灵告诉我 你会需要它的
The misterios are telling me you'll need it.
我们为什么要这么做
Why are we doing this?
这么做是对的
It's the right thing to do.
不 这不是
No, it's not.
事已至此了 希德
Well, it's gonna happen, Sid.
约翰逊和拉尔金警探来了
Detectives Johnson and Larkin.
二位请坐
Please, sit down.
这边请 你坐这儿吧
Sit right here. You can take this chair.
谢谢二位过来
Thanks for coming up.
我想先说清楚 这不是什么
I want you to know that this is in no way
正式调查
an official inquiry.
我们只是有一些问题
We just have some questions
想请教你们
we'd like some help with.
有什么我们可以帮到您的
What can we help you with?
格里·马祖洛的事情
One Gerri Mazullo.
她还找上您了
She got to you too.
是的
She did.
我们完全是按规矩来的
We followed protocol to the T.
没有人说你们坏了规矩
No one is saying you didn't.
我还是挺熟悉巡警章程的
Well, being somewhat familiar with the patrol guide,
我知道在第一次拖车之后
I know that after the initial toss,
车辆的照片
photos of the car
应该就足够作为证据了
would suffice.
无意冒犯长官
Respectfully, sir,
马祖洛女士所遇到的事情确实不对
what's happing to Ms. Mazullo is wrong.
那你们是否有问过地检办公室
Well, did you ask the D. A. s office
看他们能不能只采用车辆照片呢
if they could use the photos of the car instead?
我们问过了
We did.
他们说不行
They said no.
因为什么
Because?
他们的规矩
Their protocols.
无意冒犯 长官
Respectfully, sir,
如果你想要更多答案 你应该去找
if you want more answers, you should go
负责本案的检察官
to the prosecutor handling the case.
这案子的检察官是谁
And who might that be?
是艾琳·里根
That would be Erin Reagan.
你准备好了吗 凯蒂
Are you ready, Katie?
这个吧
Um, there's been
计划有变
a- a change in the plan.
什么变化
Oh. What kind of change?
我跟凯蒂一起进去
I will be going in with Katie.
我们说好了的
We agreed
由我来
that I would be the one
打入希尔兹学院内部
infiltrating Shields Academy.
我们说好的是要调查他们是否
We agreed that we were going to try and uncover
对申请者采取歧视性政策
if they're discriminating against their applicants.
我们依然还是要这么做的 -但由你来负责吗
That's still happening. - With you at the lead?
听着 希尔兹学院可以改变凯蒂的人生
Look, Shields Academy can change Katie's life.
如果她能被录取
If she gets accepted,
我们会选择就读
we're gonna enroll.
警长
Captain...
但我们都写好剧本了
But there was a script.
是啊 我也会照剧本来的只是
Yeah, it's the same one that I'm gonna use. Just.
有一些小改动而已
a few minor revisions.
听着 我一直在关注这件事
Look, I've been paying attention.
我知道该怎么做
I know exactly what to do.
走吧
Come on.
我真的很看好你 凯蒂
I just loved your application, Katie.
我们这里有一个很棒的冰球项目
We have a great hockey program here
而且我们一直在寻找
and we are always looking for
有能力的选手
killer players to add to our roster.
我一定要把她的高光视频合集发给你
I have to send you her highlight reel.
她真的很棒
She is amazing.
你的论文也很棒
I also really enjoyed your essay.
她是个很优秀的写作者
She's a fantastic writer.
你真应该看看她写的韩娱粉丝文学
You should read some of her K- pop fan fiction.
那你肯定会喜欢我们的创意写作选修课
Oh, well, then you would love our creative writing elective.
我们的学生还有自己出版书的呢
Our scholars even go on to publish their own books.
在哪里报名呢
Where do we sign up?
我们希尔兹学院认为
Well, here at Shields Academy, we believe
父母和学生一样是这个社群的
that the parents are just as much a part of the community
一份子
as our scholars.
所以 麦克尼科尔斯女士 我也想多了解一下你
So, Ms. McNichols, I would love to learn more about you.
其实我是队长
Uh......well, actually, it's captain.
原来你是军人啊
Oh, you're in the military.
不 我是纽约警局的
No, NYPD.
真的很抱歉 我没意识到都这个点了
I am so sorry. I did not realize the time.
我一会儿还安排了一次会面
I have another meeting scheduled in just a little bit.
所以非常感谢二位前来
So thank you so much for coming in,
我们会尽快联♥系♥你的
and, um, you'll be hearing from us soon.
希望是好消息吧
Goo- Good things, I hope.
我们会再联♥系♥您的
Oh, well, we'll be in touch.
好
Okay.
你该说出真♥相♥了 克里斯蒂娜
It's time you told us the truth, Christina.
我们找你们的邻居问过话了
We spoke to your neighbors.
我们知道你和弗雷迪会吵架
We know that you and Freddie fought.
经常吵
A lot.
很多夫妻都会吵架啊
A lot of couples do.
但频率不会高到房♥东
Not frequently enough for their landlords
计划赶走他们
to plot their eviction.
没有人是完美的
No one is perfect.
就像伊娃 你希望
Like Ava. You wanted
所有人都认为她是个完美的小天使
everyone to believe she was a perfect little angel,
但其实她不是吧
but then she wasn't, was she?
伊娃不一样
Ava was different.
她会哭
She would cry.
经常哭
A lot.
有时候我都觉得自己要疯了
There were days I thought I was going a little crazy.
你有为此寻求过帮助吗
Did you ever seek help for it?
所有人都说
Everyone said
她会长大的
she would outgrow it.
但她没有
She never did.
所以你转而信21教派了吗
Is that why you turned to 21 Divisions?
你都知道些什么
What do you know about that?
我们看到了你家里的祭坛
We saw the altar in your home.
我们也知道
We also know
弗雷迪经常去艾伯纳神秘铺
that Freddie frequented Abner's Botanica.
有信仰不犯法吧
When did it become illegal to have faith?
是不犯法
It didn't.
但留孩子无人看管是犯法的
But it is illegal to leave your child unsupervised.
把她单独留在家里这件事
Leaving her alone is something I'm going to regret
我会后悔一辈子的
for the rest of my life.
现在你要为她讨回公道
Now you're gonna do right by her.
这是我和上帝之间需要搞清楚的事
That's something I'll have to sort through with God.
那
Well...
你可以先去警局跟我们弄清楚这件事
you could sort through it with us first down at the squad.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
走吧
Come on.
听着 我很抱歉就这样闯了进来
Look, uh, I'm sorry to just barge in like this.
你不是闯进来的
You're not barging in.
我肯定是
Yeah, I sure am.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我想和你聊聊格里·马祖洛的案子
I'd like to talk to you about the Gerri Mazullo case.
什么案子
The who case?
她是那个被偷了车的优步司机
She's the Uber driver whose car got stolen.
我手下的警♥察♥找回了车 但当时那辆车已经
My cops retrieved it but not before it was used
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表