Using them to smuggle drugs is.
我的顾客用暗格来干什么
Whatever my customers use those traps for
不关我的事
is none of my business.
在那些车离开这里之后 有人专门去抢
After the cars leave here, they're getting ripped off.
这也跟我没关系
Again, none of my business.
有人在帮野蛮流氓找到这此车
Someone is helping Savage Rascals track these vehicles
然后洗劫藏♥毒♥暗格
and then access the drug traps.
我没什么要说的了
I've got nothing else to say.
那你最好赶紧想出点什么来 赫克托
Well, you better come up with something, Hector.
因为我要取缔这个团伙
Because I'm taking this operation down.
你不合作
You don't cooperate?
就要跟他们一起完蛋
You're going down, too.
不 你说的是私下谈
No, you said privately.
饭店大厅里可不算是私下
And a prime table at Wolfgang's is not private.
所以呢 我只是见了个工会领导
So? I was with a Teamster boss,
又不是什么黑帮老大的女人
not some gangster's wife.
在这周
This particular week,
他是最糟糕的见面对象了
he's the worse choice.
这是我的城市
This is my city.
我有权在任何时间
I have earned the right to have dinner
和任何我想的对象共进晚餐
wherever I want with whoever I want.
你也有权给自己的脚来一枪
You've earned the right to shoot yourself
但你为什么要这么做呢
in the foot, too, but why would you?
就一个词
One word.
遗产
Legacy.
什么遗产
"Legacy"?
你的遗产
Your legacy.
这就是人开始分心的时候啊
That's when people take their eye off the ball.
他们开始考虑遗产的时候
They start thinking about their legacy- -
别说了
Stop!
你可别说了
Just stop.
现在你终于有机会
You finally have the chance
让市长欠你人情了
to have this mayor in your debt.
抓住这个机会
Take it.
你想想我们多年来讨论过的
Think of the transformative changes for this department
对这个部门的变革
we talked about for years.
求你了 别为了这种事毁了这机会
Please, don't blow it over this.
你说得好像这是件小事一样
You say"this" like it's a hill of beans.
比起更好的牙科服务
I'll take a bigger budget for training
我更想要更高的训练和设备预算
and equipment over better dental,
你也应该是这样
and so should you.
市长只需要知道
All the mayor will know is that you withheld
你没有支持弗兰德利的计划
your endorsement of Friendly's plan.
而下面的警♥察♥也只需要知道 他们的局长
And all the cops will know is that their PC left
把这个决定留给了他们的工会和普通成员
the decision up to their union and the rank and file.
你想得很美
Wishful thinking.
这件事就交给我吧
Just leave that up to me.
如果你拒绝
And if you say no,
那你就没我想得那么聪明
then you're not as smart as I thought you were.
我知道 我可以走了
I know, I'm dismissed.
我们马场培养出了非常多成功的赛马
We've had tremendous success at this track.
拉弗蒂先生
Mr. Rafferty?
我是地方检察官办公室的艾琳·里根
Erin Reagan, D. A. 's Office.
我现在不方便
This is not a good time.
我正在陪潜在客户
I'm with prospective clients.
那他们知道如果把马交给你来训
Do they know that if you train their horses.
马可能会死吗
their horses may end up dead?
不好意思 二位
Excuse me one moment, gentlemen.
如果你有什么要说的 里根女士
If you have something to say, Ms. Reagan,
那就麻烦你直说
I suggest you say it.
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know
我会扳倒你的
I'm gonna take you down.
欢迎你来尝试
You're welcome to try.
他们还是会雇他的
They'll end up hiring him.
虽然他都臭名昭著了吗
Despite his reputation?
正因如此
Because of it.
他能赢 这才是最重要的
He wins. That's the bottom line.
即便会弄死马吗
Even if he kills their horses?
马有的是
There's always more horses.
这真的太丑恶了
That's really ugly.
真♥相♥一直如此
Truth usually is.
联邦检察官不肯让步
U. S. Attorney won't budge.
你不作证 他们就要
Either testify or they will charge you
起诉你违法赌博
with gambling violations.
你们不该是好人吗
You're supposed to be the good guys.
有时候还挺难区分的
It's hard to tell sometimes.
你可以选择证人保护计划
There's always witness protection.
想都别想 我才不要下半辈子
Forget it, I'm not gonna spend the rest of my life
都在乡下超♥市♥里买♥♥大乐透呢
buying lotto tickets at the Piggly Wiggly.
你坚决不作证吗
You definitely won't testify?
我这辈子做错过很多事
I screwed up a lot in my life.
伤害他人 让他们失望
Hurt people, let em down.
但我也会为此付出代价
But then I paid the price.
我再站起来 继续向前
I get up, I keep going.
唯一的问题是 我每次想重新开始
Only problem is, every time I do...
就有拉弗蒂这样的障碍来阻拦我
...there's a hump like Rafferty standing in my way.
我会作证的
I'll testify.
先生 我们得请你
OFFICER: Sir, we're gonna need you to...
出什么事了
What happened?
目击者听到了枪声 一名被害人
Witnesses heard gunshots. One vic.
看来阮是在表明态度
Looks like Tran's sending a message.
或许现在会有人愿意站出来了
BAEZ: Maybe now someone will come forward.
恐惧一般都无法让人更勇敢
Fear doesn't usually make people brave.
爸
Daddy! Heyl
爸
Dad.
嗨
Hey.
你找我吗 老大
Wanted to see me, boss?
老大
"Boss"?
别用你自己都不理解的词
Don't use words you don't understand.
我不太明白
You lost me.
我发现有一个监控小组
Apparently, there's a surveillance team
正在监视长岛市的富恩特斯汽修店
sitting on Fuentes Auto Repair in Long Island City.
没错
That's right.
是你下的令吗
And you ordered it?
长官 野蛮流氓一直在
Sir, the Savage Rascals have been
偷取那家汽修店出来的车里的毒品
stealing drugs from those cars that come out of that garage.
这案子我们好好办 就能同时拿下他们和滚球帮
We play this right, we can take them down and Las Pelotas.
请坐 警佐
Sit down, Sergeant.
里根警佐 我不知道你什么时候
Sergeant Reagan, I was unaware that you were promoted
被升职成这个部门的指挥官了
to CO of this unit.
听着 警监 -闭嘴
Look, Lieutenant- - Button it.
你直接忽视了我的命令
You blatantly disregarded my order
还继续查这个案子
to stand down on this matter.
我无意冒犯
I meant no disrespect.
我只是在尽职尽责而已
I was just doing my job.
你的职责是听从命令 里根警佐
Your job is to follow orders, Sergeant Reagan.
所以这是我对于这个案子的最后一次命令
So here's my last one on this case.
停止调查
Drop it...
否则后果自负 明白了吗
or suffer the consequences, understood?
长官
Sir.
出去
Get out.
你准备告诉我这是怎么回事吗
You gonna tell me what's going on?
丁俊昨晚被枪击致死
Tuan Dinh was shot dead last night.
我都说了
I told you.
阮很危险
Tran's dangerous.
我们搜查了他的饭店
We searched Tuan's restaurant.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me that you tried
你曾经试图买♥♥走他的饭店
to buy his business out from under him?
我觉得这好像不太重要
Didn't think it mattered.
你觉得这不太重要
You didn't think it mattered?
你试图买♥♥走一个人的生意
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表