中♥央♥公园 船屋旁边见吧
Central Park, by that boathouse thing?
不行 我不能进城 小姑娘
Nah, I can't do the city, baby girl.
来红钩区找我 还记得那次
Meet me in Red Hook. Remember that spot
我带那几个人去赌博的地方吗
we took them dudes rolling dice that time? No,
不行 我去不了布鲁克林 我只能
I can't do BK. I can only...
他挂了
He hung up.
好吧
DANNY: AII right.
谢谢
Thank you.
他说红钩区的那个地方在哪
Where's he talking about in Red Hook?
哈勒克和格兰德街
Halleck and Grand Street.
我可以去分散他注意力 你们可以从后面上来
I can distract him, y'all can come up from behind,
打那哥们几枪 就是
put a couple caps in that ass, you know...
我们不会开枪
We're not putting a cap in anyone's ass,
你也不必过去
and you're not going anywhere.
拜托 你需要我过去的
Come on, you need me there.
不用 你在这里就好 这里安全
No, I need you here. Safe.
行吧
Fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能去趟卫生间吗
Can I go to the bathroom?
不行 我膀胱小
No. I got a small bladder, yo.
行吧
Fine!
沃克
Walker.
你能陪崔娜去趟卫生间
Can you escort Trina to the ladies' room
带回来以后把她铐沙发上吗
and bring her back and cuff her to that couch?
好的 走吧 孩子 谢谢
Yeah, come on, kid. Thanks.
要不要找个女性诱饵
Should we find a female decoy?
可以一试 但这么短时间内
We could try, but on such short notice,
我不确定能不能找到合适的
I don't know if we're gonna find anyone who could.
来人抓住她
WALKER: Someone grab her.
嘿 怎么回事
Hey. What happened?
她把我枪抢走了
She got my gun.
她人呢
Where the hell is she?
逃走了 没事吧
She took off running. You okay?
楼下出口门开着
Downstairs exit's open.
她会去哪儿
Where would she go?
去送死
To get herself killed.
安东尼
Anthony.
有人想撞死我的时候
Amazing how fast I can move
我身手可矫健了
when someone's trying to run me over, huh?
那辆车冲你来的吗
That car was aiming for you?
杰克·曼图纳斯
Jack Mantunas.
调你手底下之前几年我抓过他
I collared him years before I came to work for you.
我把他从车里拉出来的时候
When I pulled him out of the car,
他承认了枪手也是他雇来的
he admitted to hiring the shooter, too.
为什么 因为你把他抓起来了吗
Why, cause you sent him away?
因为他坐牢期间他老婆黛比跟他离婚了
Cause his wife Deb divorced him when he was up north.
我记得她 信我
I remember her. Believe me...
离了更好
guy's better off.
但你没事吧
But you're okay?
现在我发现自己在曼哈顿最受憎恨的人名单上的位置
Well, finding out I outrank you and Vangelis
比你和范吉利斯还高了
on the list of Manhattan's Most Hated?
也算是项殊荣了
It's quite an honor.
慢着一直以来目标都是他吗
Wait, he was the target this whole time?
你怎么
What are you...?
我担心阿贝特马科啊
I was worried about Abetemarco.
拜托 这人 是啊
Come on, this guy Yeah,
我还对你做出了无端诽谤
also, I cast aspersions on you that weren't warranted,
所以我道歉
so I apologize.
今晚我请你俩吃饭吧
Let me take you both to dinner tonight.
巴蒙特刚进了松露
Bamonte's got truffles in.
随便吃 我请
AlI you can eat. It's on me.
你就是不肯放弃对吧
You just don't give up, do you?
好人永不放弃
Well, the good guys never do.
行行行
Ay.
小崔娜 本尊
Little Trina, in the flesh.
我还以为
I was starting to think
你不会来了呢
you weren't gonna show.
这机会我怎么能错过呢
And miss my chance to do this?
别急 小美女 你这么烦干什么
Easy, little mama. Why you bugging?
因为你捅了我朋友
Cause you stabbed my friends.
跟你的下场比起来 那算不了什么
It ain't nothing compared to what you got coming.
你得扣动扳机才能杀了我呢 告密的
You got to pull the trigger to kill me, snitch.
你会用那玩意儿吗
Don't you even know how to use that thing?
警♥察♥
BAEZ: Police!
不许动
Don't move.
我觉得我的胜算挺高
I think I like my chances.
我觉得我们的胜算更大些
I like our chances a lot better.
把刀放下
Drop the knife.
我说了把刀放下
I said drop it now!
我只想跟她谈谈
Just wanted to talk to her, man.
控制住没
You got him?
行了
Yep.
把枪放下 孩子
Put that down, kiddo.
快点 手指从扳机里退出来
Come on. Finger off the trigger.
嘿 来吧
Hey. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
有我在呢
I got you.
有我在呢
I got you.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了哈
It's okay.
我并不是说
HENRY: I'm not saying
它是完美的 因为没有一个人类机构是完美的
it's perfect, because no human institution is.
人类生来不完美
God's crooked timber and all.
但你更愿意哪类人来敲门呢
But which would you rather have knocking on your door,
一个不完美的警♥察♥还是一个完美的罪犯
an imperfect cop or a perfect criminal?
太棒了
That was great.
也很公平吗
And fair?
相当公平
Plenty.
我得承认 我来的时候
Well, I have to admit, I probably came into this
目的并不是那么光明正大
with a less than admirable agenda.
所以我熬夜重新剪辑了一版
So I stayed up all night and recut it.
是什么改变了你的想法
What changed your mind?
有人教会了我
Someone gave me a note
如何跟警♥察♥打交道
about dealing with the police,
就是你要更仔细的审视
that you have to take a harder look
徽章后面那个人
at the person behind the badge.
警徽 都跟你说了那叫警徽
Shield. I told you, it's called a shield.
我可没教她
Not that I gave her a note.
我只是在上镜方面比较有天赋
I'm just the on- air talent.
说到才华横溢的里根家人
Ah. Speaking of talented Reagans,
杰米 我很想让你出镜
Jamie, I would love to get you on camera
谈谈做警♥察♥
talking about what it's like to be a cop
以及两位警♥察♥局长的孩子是什么感觉
and the son of two police commissioners.
然后抢他风头吗
And upstage this guy?
你继续做梦吧 孩子
Keep dreaming, kid.
如果改主意了 你知道我号♥码的
Well, if you change your mind, you got my number.
好的
JAMIE: Okay.
崔娜 你会被送回少管所
BAEZ: Trina, you'll be lodged back into the juvenile facility
明早去见法官
and see a judge in the morning.
所以你们不帮我了吗
So, no more help from you guys?
真希望我们能睁只眼闭只眼 但是
Wish we could look the other way on this, but...
你得靠自己了 孩子
you're on your own, kid.
没什么大不了的
It ain't no thing.
我认识的几个好人一直在教我该怎么做
Some good people I know been showing me how it goes.
很好
Good.
拜 崔娜
Bye, Trina.
再见 拜亚斯警探
Goodbye, Detective Baez.
你也是 混♥蛋♥ 特雷西
You, too, dick...Tracy.
对于这一切 我很抱歉
And I'm really sorry for all of it.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表