我认为布莱恩是最合适的人选
and I think Brian is a perfect fit.
你不是说过不会利用职权
I thought you said we don't use this office
给他人便利吗
to give anyone a leg up.
他应得的
He's earned it.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
会有电♥话♥通知他调任
He will be transferred via telephone message
今天午夜12时起生效
effective 2400 hours today.
除非 当然了 你想绕过我
Unless, of course, you want to go around me
先告诉他
and tell him first.
我不会这么做的
I don't think I do.
回见
I'll see you around.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
醒了 也能说话
Awake and talking.
挺好
Good.
他说路人乔威胁说 如果他不帮忙给那帮人下套
He said that Average Joe threatened to kill Vivian
他就杀了薇薇安
if he didn't help set those guys up.
所以你是对的 他确实利用我们了
So, you were right, he did use us.
听起来他也没得选
Sounds like he didn't have a choice.
你要给薇薇安报他平安吗
You gonna tell Vivian he's okay?
不了 比利会打给她的
Nah. Billy will call.
她不想听我说话
She don't want to hear from me.
不是 你应该跟她谈谈 不了
No, you should talk to her. Nah.
显然她还在乎你
It's obvious that she still cares about you.
那次拜访让你得出这么个结论 不是吧
Is that what you got from that visit? Really?
真的 而且我觉得你也还在乎她
Yes. And I think that you still care about her, too.
比什么都在乎
More than anything.
那就告诉她呀
So tell her.
我希望她过得幸福
I want what's best for her.
事实证明 我给不了她幸福
Turns out, that just ain't me.
保重
Take care.
主啊 保佑我们 保佑这些
ALL: Bless us, OLord, and these thy gifts
我们将借由基♥督♥从你的恩恤中得来的恩赐
which we are about to receive from thy bounty through Christ,
阿门
our Lord, amen.
要牛胸肉吗 爷爷
You want brisket, Pop?
不了 谢谢 我最好还是别吃
No thanks. I think I'd better pass.
怎么了爷爷 是要注意身材吗
What's wrong, Gramps? You watching your figure?
不是 艾琳跟我晚点要去看电影 所以
No, Erin and I are going to the movies later, so
如果我吃了那个 那看预告片的时候我就能睡着了
if I eat that, I'll fall asleep during the previews.
你们要看什么电影
What are you guys seeing?
不知道 爷爷挑的
I don't know. Pop was gonna pick.
三十六天
Thirty- Six Days.
是那部关于硫磺岛的战争片吗
That's that war movie about Iwo Jima?
根据真实故事改编 是的
Based on the true story, yeah.
战争片
A war movie?
也许会有浪漫情节
Well, maybe there'll be romance involved.
我觉得不会
I doubt it.
听说这部电影长达三小时
I heard it's three hours long
跟《拯救大兵瑞恩》一样激烈
and just as intense as Saving Private Ryan.
太棒了 不太好
Excellent. Well, not excellent.
你说会挑一部咱俩都会喜欢看的电影
You said you were gonna pick something for the both of us.
你会喜欢的
You'll love it.
嘿 老爸喜欢战争片
Hey, Pop loves war movies.
直截了当 直奔主题
Straightforward, to the point.
好人赢 坏人输
Good guys win, bad guys lose.
是 现实生活中就缺少这种情节
Yeah, we don't have enough of that in real life.
我的话就不会选这个
Well, it wouldn't have been my pick.
是不会 你会选部无聊的法律片
No, you would've chosen a boring legal drama.
是啊 以前每周末她都逼我看《大审判》
Yeah, she used to make me watch The Verdict every weekend.
是 你还会一直聊《野鸭变凤♥凰♥》呢
Yeah, and you would never shut up about Mighty Ducks.
因为那片经典啊
Because it's a classic.
我自己更喜欢看恐怖片
Well, I prefer horror films myself.
看玩笑的吧 真的吗
You're kidding. Really?
《德州电锯杀人狂》《午夜凶铃》《电锯惊魂》
Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Ring, Saw.
越血腥越好 耶
Bloodier the better. Yeah!
我从没想过你会喜欢这些
Well, I would never have thought that for you. Well
什么时候让我看《蝙蝠侠》都可以
Give me Batman any day of the week.
就是这样
There you go.
《疯狂高尔夫》
Caddyshack.
那个地鼠 每次都能逗笑我
The gopher, he does it for me every time.
你呢 弗朗西斯
What about you, Francis?
必须是西部片 有约翰·韦恩出演的就行
It's got to be a western. Something with John Wayne in it.
是 或者警♥察♥纪录片
Yeah, or a police documentary.
《正义难申》
The Thin Blue Line?
我押《教父》
My money's on Godfather.
都错了
Well, all wrong.
向《惊爆银河系》道歉
And, with apologies to Galaxy Quest,
很接近的第二名
a very close second,
是《当哈利遇到莎莉》
it's When Harry Met Sally...Ha.
什么 等等 那是部爱情片啊
What? Wait, but that's a romance.
是呀 爱情片
Yeah. It's romance
也是对纽约的颂歌♥ 元素齐全
and an ode to New York, it's got it all.
你认真的
You're serious?
不要以貌取人
Don't judge a book by its cover.
就是别跟别人说
Just don't tell anyone
我可不想让人觉得我变软弱了
because I don't want people to think I've gone soft.
别担心 爸 我们不会说出去的
Don't worry, Dad, we won't tell.
是啊 想都没想过呢
Yeah, oh, yeah, we wouldn't think of it.
我们会给你保密的 爸
Secret's safe with us, Dad.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表