你觉得她过多久会打给你
So, how long you think until she calls you?
一周吧
A week?
长官
Sir?
谢谢 贝克
Thank you, Baker.
你要见我吗 局长
You wanted to see me, Commissioner?
是的
Yes, I do.
我想介绍个人给你认识
I want to introduce you to someone.
这位是迈克·麦克法登警官 这位是乔·希尔警探
Officer Mike McPhadden, Detective Joe Hill.
乔是以他父亲的名字命名的
Joe is named after his father.
乔·里根
Joe Reagan.
我见过你父亲的照片
I've seen pictures of your dad.
你跟他很像
You look just like him.
当时你多大
How old were you?
14岁
Fourteen.
那么就是小我几岁
So, a few years younger.
但我从来没见过他
But I never met him.
我是由我妈抚养长大的
I was raised by my mom.
我也是
Same here.
还有麦克法登家族一大堆亲戚
And a whole bunch of kin on the McPhadden side.
几年前我才认识家里其他人
I didn't meet the rest of mine until a few years ago.
过程并不轻松
It's been a trip.
谁家不是呢
Aren't all families?
你过得一定很难吧
Must have been really hard for you,
背负着你♥爸♥的事情
growing up with that inheritance.
你也一样吧
Likewise for you, I bet.
这份工作能让我和爸爸有所共鸣
The job lets me connect to my dad.
这份工作能让我为他所做的事情赎罪
The job lets me pay back something for what he did.
除非我是来交回警徽的 长官
Unless I'm here to turn in my shield, sir.
你会受到纪律处分
You will be disciplined.
但肯定不会被解雇
But you certainly won't be terminated.
谢谢你 局长
Thank you, Commissioner.
我附议
Second that.
很好
Good.
你俩回去工作吧
Get back to work, both of you.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表