I'm...um...
谢谢你 长官 但我以为你很生气
Thank you, sir, but I thought you were pissed.
现在不气了
I got over it.
里根警佐
Sergeant Reagan,
我要找的
I am not looking for officers
不是做什么事都要许可的警♥察♥
who ask permission to do their jobs.
我一开始就跟你说过了
I told you from the very beginning,
在这个部门
in this division,
你要成功 就得相信自己的直觉
you succeed by trusting your gut.
即便可能和你的直觉不同吗
Even when it's different than yours?
尤其是这种时候
Especially then.
我给了你压力 你反抗了
I pushed, you pushed back,
现在好人赢了
and the good guys won.
长官
Sir.
所以这一切都只是某种测试吗
So, this whole thing was just some kind of a test?
而且你以优异的表现通过了
And you passed with flying colors.
谢谢你
Thank you.
先别急着谢我 现在我期待你能拿出加倍好的表现
Don't thank me yet, I expect twice as much from you now.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
你最好是
See that you don t.
拉弗蒂要坐牢3年
Three years in prison for Rafferty.
两百万罚款
$2 million fine.
并且10年内禁止从事纯种赛马行业
And a 10- year ban from thoroughbred racing.
太棒了 菲尔普斯呢
Outstanding. And Phelps?
一年刑期
One- year sentence
并且上交兽医执照
and he forfeits his veterinary license.
你表现这么好显得找你来的我们
Gotta say, you made us look smart,
很聪明的样子
bringing you in on this.
这是我唯一后悔的事情
That's the only thing I regret.
拜托 艾琳 你清楚规矩的
Oh, come on, Erin. You know how this works.
你想赢 就得强硬起来啊
You want to win, you got to play hardball.
强硬和勒索还是有区别的
There is a difference between hardball and extortion.
你还是想到了办法给罪犯成功定罪
You found a way to make the case
并且没有让沃里斯上证人席
and keep Voorhees off the stand.
而你愿意赌上证人的性命
And you were willing to put a witness's life at risk,
还利用我来达到目的
and use me to do it.
我是不得不那么做
I did what I had to do.
这就是我的工作
That's my job.
再来一次也是一样的
And I'd do it again.
期待下次合作
Till next time.
只要你还在这里
Well, as long as you're in this office,
那就不会有下一次了
there won't be a next time.
洛伊德那边怎么样了
How'd it go with Lloyd?
她真是够可以的
Boy, she is a piece of work.
出了点事
Got some bad news.
警方在马场外的一个垃圾桶里
Cops found Voorhees in a dumpster
发现了沃里斯
outside the track.
头部中枪 他死了
Shot in the head. He's dead.
什么 他 他也没有作证啊
Wha...He- - he didn't even testify.
他们在沃里斯的口袋里找到了这张照片
They found this photo in Voorhees's pocket.
听着 这不能怪我们
Look, this isn't on us.
这只能怪洛伊德
This is on Lloyd.
我们试过救他了
We tried to save him.
可他实在是知道的太多了
At the end of the day, he just knew too much.
他只是很想做一次对的事情
He just really wanted to do the right thing.
有时候 这会让你付出一切
And sometimes, that costs you everything.
闻到这味儿了吗
Mmm. Smell that?
咖啡味吗
Coffee?
金钱的味道
Money.
等这里属于我之后
A river of it flowing through here
流过这里的金钱的味道
when I own this place.
问题是
Thing is,
我仔细考虑过了
I've been thinking it over.
我还是决定不卖♥♥了
I've decided not to sell.
你应该重新考虑一下
You should reconsider.
这里是我白手起家打造出来的生意
I built this business with my bare hands.
你也可以再重来一次
And you will build another.
你就当这是个机会
Think of this as an opportunity.
我的开价可是很慷慨的
My offer is very generous.
我还是拒绝
The answer is no.
丁俊也拒绝了
Tuan Dinh said no, too.
你不会想和他落得一样的下场的
You don't want to end up like him.
你杀了他
You killed him.
是的 而且如果你不把这里卖♥♥给我
Yeah, and if you don't sign this place over to me,
那你就是下一个
you're next.
好 证据有了 行动吧
Okay, we got him. Let's go.
你怎么选呢 阿山
What's it gonna be, Sonny?
警♥察♥ 把枪放下
Police! Drop it!
你没事吧
Good?
没事
Yeah.
他跑不了了 你退后
This one's not going anywhere. Step away.
退后 交给我
Step back. I got him.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 你呢
Yeah, you?
没事
Yeah.
我之前怀疑你杀了那老头
When I blamed you for killing the old man...
是在怀疑过去的你
...I was blaming the old you.
不是现在的你
Not the guy you are now.
我现在能走到这一步
I'm only the man I am today
都是因为有你 警探
because of you, Detective.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
特里
Terry. Oh.
我很骄傲 能称他为我的朋友
I'm proud to call him friend.
我知道你们也为有这样的上司而骄傲
I know you're proud to call him boss.
弗兰克·里根警局局长
Police Commissioner Frank Reagan.
你有什么话要说吗 弗兰克
You want to say a few words, Frank?
谢谢你 特里
Thank you, Terry.
我是受到了特里的盛情邀请来到这里
I am, uh, here at Terry's gracious invitation,
我想向在场的
and here in respect to
所有警官
all of my officers who are present
以及这家分会
and to the thousands of
所有努力工作的人们表示敬意
hard- working men and women in his local.
尤其
It is especially...
重要的是
...important to...
听着 我要说的就只有三个字
Look, I got three words for you.
泰勒法
The Taylor Law
事实就是 警♥察♥不能罢♥工♥
Fact is, cops can't strike.
也应该如此
And that is as it should be.
所以 这里最大的武器
So, the greatest weapon...
也就是国际货车司机工会所拥有的
the hammer of power and solidarity
权力与团结的力量
that the Teamsters have...
对警♥察♥来说是不能碰的
is basically off- limits to cops.
所以 我想问你们
So, I ask you.
如果你站上拳击场时
does it matter how good your cornerman is
双手被绑在背后
if you step in the ring
那你的助手有多厉害 还重要吗
with your hands tied behind your back?
你们也知道 我的意见在这个决定中无足轻重
As you know, my opinion carries no weight in this decision.
我没有支持或反对的权利
I have no vote or veto.
我只是想请你们 好好考虑事实
I simply am asking you to consider the facts.
谢谢大家
And thank you.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表