关于二级入室盗窃
On the charges of burglary in the second degree,
以及二级非法持有
and criminal possession
管制药物的指控
of a controlled substance in the second degree,
被告马库斯·威廉姆斯作何辩护
how does the defendant, Marcus Williams, plead?
法官大人 我的当事人不认罪
Your Honor, my client pleads not guilty.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我可以上前吗
permission to approach?
准许
Permission granted.
法官大人 我向被告提供了
Your Honor, I offered the defendant
非常慷慨的认罪协议 因为这是他初犯
a very generous plea deal since this is his first offense.
不用坐牢 三个月的
No jail time, and three months
门诊戒瘾计划
in an out- patient rehabilitation program.
我觉得挺不错的 是
· Sounds pretty good to me. Yeah.
那是怎么回事 你得问他
· So, what gives? - You'd have to ask him.
他坚持自己是无辜的 希望能上法庭申辩
He insists he's innocent and wants his day in court.
但他知不知道如果上了法庭
ERIN: But does he realize that if this does goes to trial,
他很可能会被判有罪
he will mostly likely be found guilty
并面临州监狱的刑期
and will be facing state prison time?
他有权进入庭审
He's entitled to a trial.
但他是否理解自己所要承担的风险
But does he understand the risk he's taking?
我们有足够的证据
I mean, we have proof beyond reasonable doubt
证明他入室盗窃 车里还有毒品
that he committed burglary, and he had drugs in the car.
这就要由陪审团决定了
Well, that's for the jury to decide.
如果没别的事了 我们这边结束了吧
Now, if that's all, are we finished here?
我这边还有三个客户要接受提审
I have three other clients being arraigned today.
是的
We are.
等你们好久啊
Took you long enough.
抱歉耽搁了
Apologies for the delay.
你们两个报♥警♥说有人入室行窃 是 我是凯尔
You two report a burglary? - Yeah, I'm Kyle.
这是我妻子 波琳娜
This is my wife, Paulina.
是 我们回家时发现门大开着
Yeah, we came home and saw our door was wide open.
然后我们进去 发现很多东西都不见了
Then we go inside, and so much of our stuff is missing.
楼里其他居民有没有
Any of the other occupants in the building
看到什么
that might have seen something?
只有我们的房♥东 这栋楼都是她的
Just our landlord, who owns the building,
住在楼上
lives upstairs.
她在家吗 不 就是这么巧
Is she here? - No, conveniently.
她总是在家 可现在却失踪了
She's always home, and then, now, she's missing.
你是在暗示她可能与
Are you implying that she might have had something
此事有关吗
to do with this?
我们确定是她干的 为什么这么说
We're sure of it. - Why is that?
我们刚搬进来的时候一切都很好
Things were great when we first moved in.
nE 我们相处得很好 我们甚至
We got along fine. We even had her
时不时地会邀请她来吃晚饭
for dinner from time to time,
但后来 一切就都变了
and then, something just changed.
她开始骚扰我们
She's harassing us.
她显然觉得能租更好的价钱
She clearly thinks she can get a better deal,
于是想让我们住得不顺心
so she's trying to make our lives hell
这样我们就会提前终止租约搬走 是
so that we'll break the lease and move. - Yeah.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
别装傻了 我们知道是你干的 好了
Oh, don't act dumb. We know you did this! Okay...
我♥干♥了什么
I did what?
嘿 嘿 所有人 后退 后退
Hey, hey. - Hey, hey, everybody! - Step back. Step back.
冷静
Take it down a notch.
你们二位跟我进去吧
Why don't you two step inside with me?
天
Oh, my God.
出什么事了 他们公♥寓♥被盗了
What happened? - Their apartment was burglarized.
你跟这事有关吗
Did you have anything to do with this?
当然没有了 我一整天都在外面办事
Of course not. I've been out all day running errands.
你是在一直骚扰他们
Well, is it true you've been harassing them
好让他们搬出公♥寓♥吗 我骚扰他们
to move out of the apartment? - Me harassing them?
真好笑
That's a laugh.
凯尔情绪不稳定
Kyle is unstable.
我要求他们搬走
I asked them to leave
是因为我觉得他住这里让我觉得不安全
because I don't feel safe with him living here.
怎么个不稳定
Unstable how?
你刚也看到他的脾气了
You just saw his temper.
整晚都吵架
Horrible fights all hours of the night.
你有报过警吗
Have you ever reported any of it?
不敢
No way.
我害怕他可能做出什么
I'm afraid of what he might do.
我想让他们搬走 但因为他们
I want them out, but I can't do anything
该死的租约 我什么都做不了
because of their stupid lease.
好的 我们会调查这起入室盗窃案
Okay. We're going to look into the burglary.
与此同时 如果你觉得不安全 这是我名片
In the meantime, if you're ever feeling unsafe, here's my card.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
别问我的名字
♪Don't ask for a name♪
我永远不会
♪I could never...♪
搞什么
What the hell?
来人拦住他
Somebody stop him!
加油 皮特
Go, Pete! Go, Pete!
加油 皮特加油 皮特
: Go, Pete! Go, Pete! Go, Pete! Go, Pete!
你什么时候认识奥基夫的
When did you meet O'Keefe?
几年前我们在布朗克斯一起办过一单案子
We worked a case together a few years back in the Bronx.
那之后我就一直找他打探情报
I've called on him for intel ever since.
就没找过我要情报
Never call on me for intel.
是 你觉得是为什么
Yeah, why you think that is?
里根兄弟 我们来干一杯
Reagans, let's do a shot.
我不用了 显然你也别喝了
I'm good, and clearly, so are you.
来嘛 今天我生日
Come on. It's my birthday!
奥基夫 我跟你干一杯
O'Keefe, I'll do a shot with you.
顺便说一句 我是希尔家的
I'm a Hill...for the record.
干杯 夹枪带棒哇
Cheers. Whoa. Shots fired.
你哪位 扫兴警长
Who are you? Sergeant Buzzkill?
你觉得有意思是么
You think that's funny?
是啊
Yeah, I do.
有意思 也是实话
Funny and true.
刚什么意思 我是希尔家的
And what's that, "I'm a Hill"?
什么叫希尔家的
What's a Hill?
什么 你什么意思 你说这话什么意思
What? What...what do you mean? What do you mean by that?
就是个简单的问题 别闹 拿开
It's a simple question. Come on, get off.
嘿 小心点
Hey. Watch it!
你小心点
You watch it.
好 那里根家的是什么意思 什么意思
AII right, and what's a Reagan? What is that, huh?
什么意思 你吗 是 我是里根家的
What is that? You? - Yeah, I'm a Reagan.
要去外面解决吗
You want to take this outside?
好呀 行
Hell yeah, I do.
加油
Come on.
关了
Turn it off.
不过就是两个普通警♥察♥ 老大
Well, they're just any two cops, end of the day, boss.
两个普通警♥察♥
Any two cops?
我认为希德的意思是像对待两个普通警♥察♥一样对待他俩
I think Sid means we have to treat them like any two cops.
你是这意思吗 希德
Is that what you mean, Sid?
俩警♥察♥ 下了班 没穿警服
Two cops, off duty, out of uniform,
发泄一下
letting off steam.
是 没错
Yeah. Right.
这事上当地电视新闻的几率有多大
And what are the chances of this making the local TV news?
我会说他们俩经常当卧底
I made the case that they both often work undercover,
公开姓名和职级
and that broadcasting names and ranks
可能会危及生命
with faces could put lives in jeopardy.
也许这两个”普通警♥察♥“
And maybe these"any two cops"
本应该先考虑到这点
should have thought of that first.
让他们过来 一起来
I want'em up here. Together.
现在吗
Forthwith?
不是 收工后 我不想因为把警♥察♥从街上调走
No, end of tours, I don't want to compound this stupidity
加剧这种愚蠢
by pulling cops off the street.
他们俩都太肤浅 太好莱坞了
They're both so superficial and Hollywood.
什么 才不是 他们是现实生活中
What? No, no, they're real women
有问题的真实女性
with real- life problems.
激动就开始吵架 这是最精彩的部分
And they get heated. It's the best part.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表