他一直都有点古怪的
He's always been a little off.
让他自己说
Let the man speak.
-行吧 -谢谢你
·Okay. Thank you.
我的家人每天出门
Every day, my family goes out there
都是去帮助别人
and they try to help people.
而且基本都是彻头彻尾的陌生人
Mostly total strangers.
彻头彻尾的奇怪陌生人
Strange total strangers.
是彻头彻尾的奇怪危险陌生人
Stranger- danger strangers, in fact.
你的主题这不就有了吗
I think that's your pitch right there.
抛开疑虑
The value in putting your doubts aside
找到无私的共同利益 让人们参与进来
and finding a selfless common good
这就是意义所在啊
in bringing people to your cause.
演讲和新闻发布会其实差不多
A speech or a press conference really isn't much different.
他上班就干这个呀
Is that what he does in the office?
看来是的
Apparently.
有时候我还可以点出一些感动到我的事物
Sometimes I get to shed light on something that moves me
并且努力让公众也看到它
and try to move the public to see it.
能够有这样的发言权 我很骄傲 也很感激
I'm very proud and grateful to have that voice.
那对于肖恩来说呢
And for Sean?
肖恩 你就别提这具体的雕刻
Sean, uh, don't talk about the carving,
或者你这什么艺术手法了
or whatever that is.
用你心底的声音 阐述你的家族
Speak from your heart about your family
以及你在其中的位置
and your place in it
还有为什么
...and why
他们是你的英雄
they're your heroes.
记得检查你的仪容仪表
And do check for boogers and do check your fly
别试图想象观众穿着内衣裤的样子
and don't try to imagine the audience in their underwear.
这才是他上班干的事儿
That's what he does at the office.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表