DANNY: Chris Tran.
谁找我
Who's asking?
我们
We are.
纽约警局只去不欢迎他们的地方
The NYPD only shows up where you're not wanted.
让你的打手出去 不然我们要开始搜身了
Lose the muscle or we start frisking people.
意思是你们赶紧滚蛋
That means beat it.
昨天早上9点到10点之间
Where were you yesterday morning
你人在哪里
between the hours of 9: 00 and 10: 00 a. m. ?
在床上睡觉
Asleep, in bed.
有人能证明这一点吗
Anyone that can verify that?
当然了
Of course.
嫉妒了吗
Jealous?
你继续嘴贱
DANNY: Keep it up
我就会像你揍那个老头一样
and I'mgonna kick the crap out of you
把你揍得狗血淋头
like you did that old man.
我不明白
You lost me.
丁俊
Tuan Dinh?
昨天他在自己的餐厅里遭到了袭击
He was assaulted in his restaurant yesterday?
那你们来这里是因为
And you're here because...?
我们知道你一直在暴♥力♥威胁
We know you've been strong- arming businesses
小越南区的店主
in Little Vietnam.
那你们抓我呀
So arrest me.
看来你们其实并没有证据
Then I guess you really don't know.
听着 被你勒索的那些人
Look. The people you're ripping off
都是你的同胞
are from your own country.
他们是想在这里重新开始
They're trying to make a fresh start.
真是太感人了 警探
That's really touching, Detective.
但我很忙的
But I'm a busy man.
我们走
Let's go.
5点开始打折哦
Happy hour starts at 5: 00.
你们自己付钱
Drinks on you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
威廉
William. Oh.
-你好啊 -很高兴见到你
How you doing? Good to see you, too.
状态不错嘛 特里 -不如你
Looking good, Terry. Not as good as you.
家里人怎么样
How's the family?
挺好 你的呢
Good. Yours?
都长大了 但对我来说还是孩子
AlI grown up, but still kids to me.
太真实了
Truer words...
艾琳有再婚吗
Did, uh, did Erin ever remarry?
真是有意思 她也问我了 问你有没有再婚
That's funny, she asked me the same thing about you.
是吗
She did?
你想得美
You wish.
警方得一分
Score one for the boys in blue.
但我会把你的赞扬转告艾琳的
But I will pass on the compliment along to Erin.
谢谢你
TERRY: Thank you.
我要一杯波兰顿 加一块冰 谢谢
Blanton's, one ice cube, please.
一开始我很惊讶
First, I was surprised.
但然后
But then...
就不惊讶了
I wasn't.
怎么
What?
我们在公众场合见面吗
Us in public?
不只是我们在公众场合见面
Not just"us in public. "
我们和这里的其他人
Both of us who may be two degrees of separation
都有点格格不入
from everybody in this room.
我现在算是在努力赶上 特里
Well, I'm kind of playing catch- up here, Terry.
显然这游戏是没通知我就开始了
Apparently, the game started without me.
你怎么不联♥系♥我呢
How come you didn't reach out?
我研究过规矩了
I read all the fine print.
警局局长对此没有发言权的
PC doesn't have a say in this.
那都是我手下的人
They're my men and women.
99%的时候是的
99%of the time they are.
但是他们的合同是工会
But contracts, that's between their union
和市政厅签的 而你手下的警♥察♥
and City Hall, and your cops
所签的合同
have not had a new contract
在现任市长上任前开始就没有更新过了
since before the current mayor.
这样是不对的
That ain't right.
我同意
I agree.
但这也不关国际货车司机工会的事
But that does not make it Teamster business.
那还有谁比我们更好呢 我们130万人
Well, who better? 1. 3 million of us
来挺你们这3万人
looking out for 30, 000 of yours?
这不挺好的吗
You got to like those odds.
而且我是说你个人
And I mean you personally.
我不能说我支持
Can't say I'm for it.
这就是为什么我没找上你
Well, that's why I kept you out of it.
我听说你和蔡斯市长
I hear you have, uh, enough trouble
已经有足够多矛盾了
with Mayor Chase as it is.
我都可以处理好
Nothing I can't handle.
尤其是涉及到我的人的时候
Especially where my people are concerned.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我一直都为你的成功而开心
I've always been happy about your success.
我也是
Likewise.
那就彼此都记住这一点
Then let's keep that in mind.
赌第5局微笑奥利维亚前三名
Nickel on Laughing Olivia across the board in the fifth.
第5局 好了
Fifth. Here you go.
到时间了 接下来
ANNOUNCER: It's now post time. Next.
他们出发了
ANNOUNCER: And they're off.
又是你俩
Again, you two.
咋就甩不掉你俩呢
You're like something I stepped in.
我们得跟你聊聊
We need to talk.
能等到比赛结束吗
Can it wait till after the race?
不
No.
听着 如果你不作证
Look, the U. S. Attorney intends to go after you
那联邦检察官就要起诉你
for profiting from inside information
利用内部消息获益
unless you testify.
你开玩笑的吧 -恐怕没有
You got to be kidding me. Afraid not.
那他们就得起诉所有在马场工作的人
Well, then, they got to go after everybody
还有所有那些人认识的人了
that works at the track and everybody they know.
但是你可以帮他们
Except you're the one who can connect
建立拉弗蒂和菲尔普斯之间的联♥系♥
Rafferty and Phelps.
我真是太幸运了 这工作真♥他♥妈♥好啊
Lucky me. This is a real jam job.
是的 而且我很抱歉
It is, and I'm sorry.
所以你觉得说句抱歉就没事了吗
Oh, so that's supposed to make it okay?
听着 我到处问过了
Listen, I asked around.
你在马场用了假警徽
You flashed your dup shield
来获取内部信息
at the track to obtain inside information.
这是假扮警官 你现在已经不是警官了
Impersonating a police officer, which you ain't no more.
所以别装无辜了 好吗
So let's cut out the innocent routine, okay?
你知道拉弗蒂都干了什么
You knew what Rafferty was up to,
而且利用了这些信息来赚钱
and used that information to make money.
是啊 这是美国 机会之地
Duh, this is America, land of opportunity.
我看到了机会 就抓住了它
I saw an opportunity, so I took it.
听着 我们不是要抓你
Look, we're not trying to jam you up.
你都快把马桶搋子塞我喉咙里了
Says the guy who's got a plunger halfway down my throat.
我们只是在完成工作
We're just doing our jobs.
至少你有得选
At least you have a choice.
不是坐牢就是去死 你管这叫有得选吗
Jail or death, those my choices?
真是谢谢你们啊
Thanks for nothing.
什么事
Help you?
你是赫克托·富恩特斯吗 -对
Hector Fuentes? Yeah.
有什么可以帮到你的吗
What can I do for you?
你可以告诉我 你是否还是滚球帮的一员
You can tell me if you're still a member of Las Pelotas.
不可能
No way.
我现在是替我爸在经营这里
I run this place for my father, now.
你曾两次因为给滚球帮贩毒而被捕
You got arrested twice selling drugs for that gang.
听着
Look.
我还有工作要做
I've got work to do.
有人在你这家汽修店里
Someone's installing drug traps
给滚球帮的车辆装藏♥毒♥暗格
in Las Pelotas vehicles in this garage.
我是装过一些暗格 这又不犯法
I've installed some traps. That's not a crime.
但利用暗格来贩毒是犯法的
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表