嘿 警长
Hey, Sarge.
他犯什么事了
What have you got?
嫌犯在地铁上袭击了个人
Perp assaulted a guy on the subway,
这混♥蛋♥一拳揍人脸上了
sucker punched him right in the face.
我想起诉他袭击重罪
I want to charge him with felony assault.
袭击重罪
Felony assault?
受害者伤势如何
What were the injuries?
他打了那人一乌眼青
He gave the guy a black eye.
那孩子还是个高中生吧
Is that kid still in high school?
他成年了
He's an adult.
我会将这起案件降为轻罪
I'm knocking this down to a misdemeanor.
什么 这正是
What? But this is exactly what
老大让我们严厉打击的呀
the boss asked us to start cracking down on.
青少年之间发生争执
Scuffles between teens?
他打的是个完全不相干的陌生人
He hit a total stranger minding his own business.
而且 他有前科
Plus, he's got priors.
警官 我命令你
Officer, I am ordering you to
以轻罪袭击罪起诉他
charge him with misdemeanor assault.
这是这两周我抓的
You know, this is the third arrest of mine
第三个被你降为轻罪的人了
in the past two weeks that you've knocked down.
我是得罪你了吗
Did I do something to you?
不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
看起来像是
It sure seems like it.
如果你有意见
If you have a problem,
去找上级投诉吧
take it up with the CO.
我会的
I will.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for that suggestion.
上
JAMIE: Hit it.
警♥察♥
Police!
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Keep your hands where we can see them!
嘿 站住
Hey, stop!
嘿 站住
Hey, stop!
轻点 轻点
Easy, easy.
想轻点哈 手放背后
Yeah? Hands behind your back.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
是么 那你跑什么
Yeah? Then why are you running?
拜托 兄弟 求你 放我一马吧
Come on, man, please. Just let me go.
我不是坏人
I'm not one of the bad guys.
是嘛
Is that right?
我是自己人
I'm one of you.
你执行任务呢
You on the job?
不是 不完全是 我是线人
Well, no, not exactly. I'm a CI.
我姐夫是警♥察♥
My brother- in- law's a cop.
我一直帮他办事 他叫什么
I've been working for him. What's his name?
安东尼
Anthony.
嘿 找艾琳吗
Hey, you looking for Erin?
其实是找你
Uh, you, actually.
你认识一个叫比利·贝林格的人吗
You know a guy named Billy Berlinger?
认识 我前妻弟弟 他怎么了
Yeah, it's my ex- wife's brother. What about him?
我们队在调查由斯卡利诺家族经营的
My team's investigating a series of gambling operations
一系列赌博场所
run by the Scalino crime family.
他在其中一处做事 说他是你线人
He was working at one, says he's your CI.
你把他抓了
You arrested him?
是
Yeah.
行 放了吧
Yeah, well, let him go.
他说的是实话
He's telling you the truth.
太好了 那现在我能利用他
Great, now I can use him to
把这帮人绳之以法了
take these guys down.
我有自己的办宰方向
I got my own angle I'm pursuing.
接下来交给我就好
I'll take it from here.
大家就集中资源 一起合作呗
Oh, well, let's pool our resources, work together.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, pal.
我得去见你姐
I got to meet your sister,
跟你聊天很愉快
and it was nice talking to you.
我陪你过去 看看她怎么想
Well, I'll walk with you, see what she thinks.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
这可不是好主意 为什么
That's a bad idea. Why?
这事用不着她管
It's below her pay grade.
斯卡利诺犯罪家族吗 我觉得她该管
The Scalino crime family? I don't think so.
她不知道你在调查这帮人吗
She doesn't know that you're investigating these guys?
不完全知道
Not exactly.
干嘛瞒着她
Why are you keeping it from her?
比利欠了一大笔赌债
Look, Billy accrued a big gambling debt,
就替斯卡利诺打工还债
started working for the Scalinos to pay it off.
是吗 他找上我之前
Yeah? Got in deep
就已经深陷其中了
before he came to me for help.
所以你不告诉我姐
So you signed him up as a CI
把他纳为线人而不是抓了他
instead of arresting him without telling her.
一切光明正大
It's all above board.
是我前妻弟弟哎
It's my ex's brother.
我不想传出去
I'd rather it not get around,
尤其是别让艾琳知道 明白吗
especially not to Erin. Capisce?
你想我对我姐姐撒谎
You want me to lie to my sister?
确切来说不算撒谎
Not lie, exactly.
那就让我用比利帮我调查
Well, let me use Billy in my investigation,
不然我就去找她商量 选吧
or I got to take it up with her. Come on.
明白了吗
Capisce?
然后周末曼哈顿南区会来
GORMLEY: And then we've got Manhattan South
开情报主导警务模式会议
coming in for CompStat end of the weekend.
就这些了 老大
That's about it, boss.
这份关于市长警卫队报告
This report on the mayor's detail...
哦对 我差点忘了
Oh, right, right. I almost forgot.
柯林斯和迪阿巴尔要从警卫队退休了
Um, Collins and DiAbaldo are retiring from the detail,
贾菲警监已经批了他们的接替人员
and Captain Jaffe already approved their replacements.
其中一个是布莱恩·贝克警官
One of whom is Officer Brian Baker.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
这是怎么回事
Where'd that come from?
这个
Well, uh,
阿比盖尔提出来的
Abigail brought it up.
但没出什么事 对吧
But nothing's going on, right?
没 什么都没
No, nothing.
不过就是警卫队的一个职位而已
It's just a position on a detail.
你提我了
You use my name?
没
No.
你有利用职务之便
Did you use your position in this office
帮他拿到这个职位吗
to get him the hook?
老大 我一向有来有往
Boss, I'm a contract guy.
一个好警♥察♥需要帮助 我帮了他们
A good cop needs help, I help them.
这人恰好是阿比盖尔老公罢了
And it's Abigail's husband.
你有考虑过外界看法吗
Did you even consider the optics?
我真没觉得这是大问题
Well, I really didn't think it was a big deal.
那为什么绕过我呢
Well, then why'd you go around me?
我觉得你不会想卷进
Well, I didn't think you'd want to be involved
人事安排
in personnel issues.
是
Yeah, right.
阿比盖尔应该直接来找我
Abigail should've come to me with this.
什么事这么重要 不能在电♥话♥里说
What's so important you couldn't tell me over the phone?
坐
Sit down.
好吧
Okay.
谁死了
Who died?
你会很生气的
You're gonna be pissed.
我不得不协商
I had to negotiate
提前释放 释放谁
an early release. For who?
山姆·埃文斯
Sam Evans.
他有我们需要的信息
He had information we needed,
帮我们抓到了一个涉嫌杀人的团伙成员
got us a gang member on a homicide.
我才不管他有没有把魔鬼交给你
I don't give a damn if he gave you the devil himself,
这人是个连环杀手
this guy's a serial killer.
你抓他的罪名只不过是威胁证人
You only got him on witness intimidation,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表