我以为他的意思是
I thought he meant...
你的这东西送到楼下了
This arrived downstairs for you.
有人送来的吗 邮寄的
Somebody dropped it off? Arrived by mail.
是个叫杰基·库拉托拉的人寄来的
Says it's from Jackie Curatola.
什么东西
What is it?
是一个女人的手指
It's a woman's finger.
什么 还有一张字条
What? And a note.
我跟你说过 我喜欢芭蕾粉的指甲油
"I told you I like ballet pink nail polish. "
沃克医生
Dr. Walker.
留言名字是杰瑞米 他的第二自我
It says from Jeremy. His alter ego.
没错 我得联♥系♥杰基
Exactly. I got to call Jackie.
我去叫鉴证上来
I'll get crime scene up here.
我得去换新电池 好 我去门口等你
Got to grab fresh batteries. Okay. I'll meet you out front.
嗨 警官
Hey, Officer.
警官
Officer.
对 你 能跟你说两句吗
Yeah, you. Can I talk to you?
我需要帮助 好
I need some help. Okay.
我是因为持毒被抓的
So, I was arrested for drug possession.
好那你得在这儿等着 等我们安排车
Okay, well, you're gonna stay in holding until we can get a van
把你送去市中心 不 我不在乎那些
to take you downtown...No, I don't care about that.
你没事吧 不
Is everything okay? No.
有一些
Something.
可怕的事情发生了
terrible happened.
你确定他会来吗
You sure he's coming?
你说的8点啊
You said 8: 00.
你们冷静点行吗 老天
You guys need to chill. Geez.
注意了
Heads up.
是他
That's him.
你确定吗 是 我确定
You sure? Yeah, I'm sure.
目标已出现 男性 西裔
Target is in sight. Male, Hispanic,
穿黑色皮夹克 黑色裤子 黑色靴子
black leather jacket, black pants, black boots,
正在进入包围圈
entering the premises.
他带毒品了吗
Has he got the drugs with him?
让我问问我的水晶球吧
Let me consult my crystal ball.
咱们来硬的 看看他到底带没带
We're gonna find out the hard way.
D组 行动
Delta team, we're going in.
收到 倒数后行动 3
Copy. Going in in three,
2 1 走走走
two, one. Go, go, go.
走走
Go, go.
走走走走
Go, go, go, go.
行动 行动
Move, move.
纽约警局
NYPD!
举起手来 别动
Show me your hands. Hands up! Don't movel
手放能看到的地方 别动
Put your hands where I can see. Don't move.
原地别动 别动 别动
Hey, stop right there, stop right there. Stopl
跪下
On your knees.
我不会再说第二次了
I'm not gonna tell you again.
转过去
Turn around.
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
刚跟你弟妹聊了聊
Hey. Just talked to your sister- in- law.
没事吧
Everything okay?
她跟我们打声招呼 有关一起强♥奸♥案的
Uh, she gave us a heads- up on a rape case.
为什么
Why?
是她接的警
Well, she's the one that took the complaint.
被指控的那个人是她那个分局里的一位荣誉警佐
Guy accused is a decorated sergeant in her precinct.
你准备怎么处理这事儿
How do you want to handle this?
我们原本是美国最安全的大城市
We went from America's safest big city
结果现在市民们不敢坐地铁
to citizens afraid to ride the subway
不敢在街上走
or walk the streets.
纽约还是安全的
New York is still safe,
也还是大家都想来的地方
and it's still the place where everyone wants to be.
里根警♥察♥局长说过
Police Commissioner Reagan has said that
严重犯罪的增长
the uptick in serious crime
是你执政期间
is a result of policies
一系列政策的结果
by our administration.
他说 这里我引用一下原话
He saicl, ancl I quote,
纽约警局
"The NYPD
被市政♥府♥戴上了手铐
has been handcuffed by City Hall"
纽约警局没有被任何人
The NYPD hasn't been handcuffed
戴上手铐 而且说实话
byanybody, and, frankly,
他们非常需要持续的监督
they need constant supervision.
这也是我在考虑恢复
It's one of the reasons I'm considering a return
警♥察♥委员会
to a commission of police
而不是只任命一名警局局长
rather than one police commissioner.
我不太明白
I'm not sure I understand.
这不是什么新奇概念
It's not a new concept.
泰迪·罗斯福就是
Teddy Roosevelt was the president
警♥察♥委员会的主席
of the police commission.
他是很多个局长之一
He was one of many commissioners.
你是说你想炒了里根局长吗
Are you saying you want to fire Commissioner Reagan?
不 我是想提议
No. I am suggesting
组建一个五人的警♥察♥委员会
a five- person police commission,
其中每个人都有不同的背景
each one of a diverse background,
这样才能更好地反应我们生活的城市
would better reflect the city we live in.
警督 嗨
Lieutenant. Hey.
教堂
A church?
这倒是挺新鲜
This is a new one.
长官
Loo.
局长会来吗
Is the commissioner coming?
不 你只有我了
No, you're stuck with me.
那咱就先开始吧 到底出了什么事儿
So, let's start with what the hell happened out there?
他差点毁了我的伪装 老大
He could've blown my cover, boss.
是 但我没有
Fair, but I didn't.
是 但你应该知道我在里面的吧 我怎么知道
Yeah, well, you should've known I was in there. How?
你没先过一遍安全网吗
Did you run it through SafetyNet first?
你知道我在卧底的
You knew I was undercover.
是 但我不知道你在哪里卧底
Yeah, but I didn't know where.
也没人告诉过我
And no one told me where.
还有 在你进去卧底前很久
Also, I've been working this drug case
我就已经在办这桩毒品案子了
since way before you went under.
是啊 但你们都没能在他身上
Yeah, but your guy didn't even have
找到够A级重罪的毒品啊
enough drugs on him for an"A"felony.
我的线人确认了 这个叫鲁伊斯的
My C. I. confirms that this guy Ruiz
不仅贩毒
not only sells drugs
还让未成年女孩染上毒瘾
but also gets underage girls hooked on them.
你的线人和鲁伊斯是什么关系
What's your C. I. 's connection to Ruiz?
她妹妹跟他约会 所以才认识的
She met him when her sister started dating him.
鲁伊斯害得她妹妹染上毒瘾
Ruiz got the sister hooked on drugs.
然后那姑娘就消失了
The next thing we know, she disappeared off the radar.
好吧 我从来没听说过什么鲁伊斯
All right, well, I've never even heard of Ruiz,
所以你们今天整个行动就是在浪费时间
so your whole little operation today was a waste of time.
杰米 我们今天只是不走运 好吗
Jamie, we just weren't lucky today, okay?
你再说一次 我们的人会盯紧他的
You can say that again. My team is gonna stay on his ass.
好吗 而且我可以让他们扩大调查
Okay? And I can get them to expand the case
包含人口贩卖♥♥的罪名
to include the human trafficking charge.
扩大调查 我这不是在联♥合♥行♥动♥
Expand the case? I'm not working a joint operation here.
我们可以同时缴获毒品 抓到你的那些罪犯
We can get both the drugs and your guys,
我还能帮忙保护你
and I can help protect you.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your protection,
我不可能指望一个当警♥察♥时间
and not from someone with less time
还没我长的人来保护我 老大
on the job than me, boss.
你给我冷静点
Hey, take it easy now.
不 我不需要再节外生枝了
No, I don't need any more complications.
我不能再多个他要担心
I don't need to have to start worrying about him, too.
你是不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
很好 我不会的
Good. I won't.
我走太久他们要起疑的
I'm gone too long, they start getting suspicious.
我已经办这个案子三个月了
I've been on this case for three months.
我不会收手的
I'm not backing off.
我们看看
Uh...Let's see.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表