剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
过来
Come here.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Fine.
大家不喜欢我
I'm not liked.
你说什么
What was that?
我说大家不喜欢我
I said I'm not liked.
这不是真的 亲爱的
That simply isn't true, honey.
有胆量闯事业被人妖魔化成可怕是一回事
It's one thing to be demonized for having the temerity of a career.
但是...
But--
但是瞧瞧这一切
but look at this.
瞧瞧我们的生活
Look at our life.
什么样的人会选择去工作
What kind of person chooses to work?
一个母亲肯定不会这么做
Certainly not a mother,
不管什么标准 好妈妈都不会
by any acceptable standards.
你该看看他们今天看我的眼神
You should've seen the way they looked at me today.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我早上选择不去上班
And on the one morning that I chose not to go to the office...
带我女儿去参加学校迎新日
and join my daughter for her orientation.
然后在她被打伤后维护她...
And then defend her when she's physically assaulted...
没错 我确实做出反应了
And, yes, I reacted.
任何一个母亲都会这么做
Humanly, like any mom would.
然而却遭到了别人的蔑视
And then, I'm met with utter contempt.
我想肯定有很多人
Look, I'm sure there are those,
特别是女人 会嫉恨你
women especially, who would resent you.
瞧瞧你 能不招人妒恨吗
I mean, look at you. Come on.
你漂亮 事业有成 经济独♥立♥
You're beautiful, hugely successful, financially independent,
又是学校委员会成员 水族馆董事会成员
on the school committee, the-- the board of the aquarium.
对吧
Huh?
-是吧 -是啊
- Right? - Yeah.
当然啦
Hell, yeah.
让情况更糟糕的是...
And to make matters even worse...
你简直性感爆了
you're beyond sexy.
女人啊
Women.
你们都想成为朋友嫉妒的对象
You all want to be the envy of your friends,
不过 但愿你不要被太多人嫉妒
but God forbid you garner too much of it.
那个母亲糟糕透顶
The mom was awful,
但那女孩似乎还不错
but the girl seemed fine.
所以接下来会怎样
So, what's gonna happen?
我也不知道
I don't know.
那个老师的意思是
I think the teacher said
我们应该放下这事 向前看
that we should just let it go, move forward,
所以估计我们就会这么做吧
so I guess that's what we're gonna do.
我还是不明白你为什么选择搬去那里
I still don't understand why you chose to move there.
独自一人
All alone.
我不是一个人 我有朋友的
I'm not. I have friends.
这里的人其实很友善
People here are actually very friendly.
一个人的生活中需要家人 你明白吗
People need family in their lives, you know?
我真觉得你应该回到这里来
I really just think you should come back here.
我们每次聊天 都要扯到这事上吗
Do we have to get into this every single time we talk?
我去看看齐格
I'm gonna go check on Ziggy.
天啊
Jesus.
喂
Hello?
妈
Mom.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱...
I love--
宝贝
Hi, baby.
抱歉我弄醒你了
Sorry I woke you up.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
不 当然没有
No, of course not.
你信任我 对吧
Hey, you trust me, right?
我也信任你
And I trust you.
你对那个小女孩动手了吗 宝贝
Did you touch that little girl, baby?
就算你动手了也没关系
It's okay if you did.
齐格
Ziggy?
没有
No.
好的
Okay.
我信你
I believe you.
她为什么要说我动手了呢
Why did she say I did?
我也不知道 或许是她自己糊涂了
I don't know. Maybe she was confused.
她很可能是搞错了
She probably just got it wrong.
我还会有朋友吗
Am I going to have any friends?
你当然会有啦 宝贝
Of course you are, my love.
你会有很多朋友的
You're gonna have so many friends.
过来
Come here.
什么事
Yeah?
-亲爱的 -我在
- Honey? - Yeah.
我觉得我们该谈谈找高考辅♥导♥老师的事
I think we need to talk about the SAT tutor.
妈
Mom...
我知道你想说什么
I know what you're gonna say,
但你的分数现在真的不算高 亲爱的
but your scores just aren't good enough right now, honey.
-我... -其实 上大学这件事
- And I-- - You know, the whole college thing,
根本就是个闹剧 尤其是文科
it's kind of a racket, especially liberal arts.
你跑去上大学 研究四年荷马
People go off and study Homer for four years
毕业时 欠了一屁♥股♥债 还找不到工作
and then you graduate with a ton of debt and no job prospect.
好吧 让我把话说清楚
Okay, let me be clear.
你必须去上大学
You're going to college.
埃德就没上大学 他混得也挺好的
Ed didn't go and he's doing all right.
好吧 但埃德学了计算机工程啊
Yeah, but Ed studied computer engineering.
你想成为计算机工程师吗
Do you want to be a computer engineer?
爸爸也没上过大学啊
And Dad-- he never went
他似乎过得非常开心满足
and he seems perfectly happy in life.
我单指事业方面
Career-wise.
好了 就别再举例类比下去了
Okay, well, let's just finish that analogy.
对了 别把邦妮给漏掉了
Let's not leave Bonnie out of this.
她也是幸福满溢 不是吗
Her little cup just runneth over with happiness, doesn't it?
并且完全没有大学文凭
With no college degree at all.
我很抱歉你讨厌邦妮 而我讨厌不起来
I'm sorry that you hate Bonnie and that I'm unable to.
我并不是讨厌邦妮
I don't hate Bonnie.
这事的重点也不是你♥爸♥ 邦妮或者我
And this isn't about your dad or Bonnie or me.
重点在于你 艾比盖尔 以及你的未来
This is about you, Abigail, and your future.
我的意思是 对成功的衡量
And what I'm saying is is the metric of success
并非总是跟金钱或事业有关的
is not always monetary or career-related.
可能是更具整体层面的东西
It can be a much more holistic equation.
好吧 我不会假装是你生命中
Okay, I'm not gonna pretend to be the person in your life
最了解这世界整体性奇迹的那个人
who knows the most about the holistic wonder of the world.
但我知道的是
What I do know,
我对这一点是确定无疑的 艾比盖尔 那就是...
and I know this for sure, Abigail, is that...
归根结底 你必须独♥立♥
when it all comes down to it, you have to be independent
你必须能自己养活自己
and you have to be self-sufficient.
我很年轻的时候就生下了你
I was a very young mother when I had you.
"要养好一个孩子需要众人之力"这种屁话
All that "It takes a village" crap
只在某种程度上有点道理
is only good to a certain extent,
因为即便是你人生中最完美的计划
because even the best-laid plans of your life
也会在你面前惨败
go poof in your face.
那样的话 你需要强大
And in that case, you need to be strong,
独♥立♥ 受过良好教育
and independent, and educated,
做个强大的女人
and-- and a strong woman.
-要... -你说了两次强大
- Be-- - You said strong twice.
你现在简直有点像是外星人 你知道吗
You kind of remind me of a space alien right now, you know that?
我能不能...
Can I...?
别碰
No.
"E代表厄尼斯特 他吃桃时被噎死了
"E is for Ernest who choked on a peach.
F代表的是凡尼 他被蚂蝗吸干了血"
F is for Fanny, sucked dry by a leech."
如果你们私自
That's what you get
跑去海滩玩 不告诉我或妈妈 就是这个下场
if you go down to the beach without me or your mom.
-但是... -那是严格禁止的
- But... - Strictly forbidden.
那里有超多的蚂蝗
There's too many leeches down there.
但我们上次去的时候 根本没有蚂蝗啊
The last time we went down, there was no leeches.
因为我在场 当然没蚂蝗啦
Of course not, 'cause I was there.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表