剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
蕾娜塔浑身散发着"我是性感撩人的螳螂
Renata had the whole kind of "Sexy praying mantis,
做完爱就把你弄死"的气息
bite your head off after sex" thing going.
那个邦妮 人特别好
Oh, yeah, that Bonnie's just the sweetest thing.
没错
Yeah, right.
瑟莱丝特 她是个事业有成的律师
Celeste-- she is an accomplished attorney,
这里有些人不喜欢这点
and some people in this town resent that.
白富美 夫妻感情火热
Rich, beautiful, madly in love.
没有这么完美的事
Something had to be wrong.
你想什么呢
What are you thinking?
我想决定出自己是幸福还是悲伤
I'm trying to decide whether I'm happy or sad.
人一般都会知道
People usually know.
我很悲伤 因为
I'm sad because--
因为我丈夫质疑我对他的爱
Because my husband doubts my love for him.
幸福呢
And happy...?
我很幸福 因为这么久以来第一次
I'm happy because the first time in a long time,
我充满了希望
I'm hopeful.
对我们
For us.
你想跟我跳个舞吗
Would you dance with me?
我就想抱你入怀
I just want to hold you,
凝视你的眼眸
look into your eyes,
一心爱着你
be in love with you,
感受你对我的爱
and feel you being in love with me.
好吗
Would you?
最动听的曲子
The most beautiful song
配世间此等佳人
for the most beautiful woman.
别放弃我 宝贝
Don't give up on me, baby.
我有理由怀疑
I have reason to suspect
艾玛贝拉·克莱恩仍然受到欺负
Amabella Klein is still being bullied,
而罪魁祸首可能是齐格
and that Ziggy may be the culprit.
我觉得问题不是怎么更好地跟你丈夫谈
For me, the issue isn't how best to talk to your husband,
而是你为何害怕跟他谈
but why you're afraid to.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
你要打我吗
You gonna hit me now?
你想让我打你吗 瑟莱丝特
Do you want me to hit you, Celeste?
我有时候就这么觉得
Sometimes I wonder.
你找到他了
You found him?
我觉得我找到了 但他叫萨克森·贝克
Well, I think I found him, but it's Saxon Baker.
你不是想过去吧
You're not thinking about going down there?
你觉得我有多神经质
Exactly how psychotic do you think I am?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表