剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
-没问题 -谢谢
- You got it. - Thank you.
大家来这里都是为了教育
Everybody moves here for the education.
本质上讲 就是交公立学校的学费上私立学校
Basically, it's private school at a public school price.
总之你会喜欢的 你冲浪吗
Anyway, you're gonna love it. Do you surf?
你有老公或者...
Do you have a husband, or...?
我不该臆断的
I shouldn't assume.
男友 女友 什么情况我都接受
Boyfriend, girlfriend? I'm open to all possibilities.
没 没有老公也没有伴侣 就我自己
No, no husband or partner, just me.
-齐格的爸爸呢 -你淡定点
- What about Ziggy's dad? - Easy, girl.
-知道了 我只是好奇 -没事
- Okay, I'm only wondering. - It's fine.
他没参与抚养孩子
Uh, he's not in the picture.
我们的生活中一直都没有他
He was actually never in the picture.
-我们没在一起 -是吗
- We weren't together. - Really?
-你从哪儿搬过来的 -圣克鲁斯
- Where'd you move here from? - Just Santa Cruz.
我和父母住在那儿
I was up there with my parents.
你知道她还兼♥职♥会计吗
Oh, you know she does part-time bookkeeping as well.
是不是很棒
Isn't that great?
我在剧场工作
You know, I work at the theater,
每次要出节目
and whenever we go into production,
我们就会招募独♥立♥会计师
we hire freelance accountants,
我会去问问他们看看有没有适合你的职位
so I'll ask them if they have anything for you.
你真好 谢谢
You're... so nice. Thank you.
这是蒙特雷 我们以礼"打"人
This is Monterey. We pound people with nice.
打到死
To death.
怎么了
What?
我对简·查普曼有什么了解
What do I know of Jane Chapman?
没什么 没什么 我很好
Nothing, nothing. I'm fine.
你还好吗
You okay?
没人了解任何人
Nobody knows nothing about anybody.
你可以把这点记下来 警探 再加个下划线
You can write that down, Detective, and underline it.
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, honey?
说来也怪
It's weird.
有时当我到了一个新地方 我会有一种感觉
Sometimes when I'm in a new place, I get this sensation.
我真希望我在这儿啊
Like, if only I were here.
-但你就在这里啊 -我知道
- But you are here. - I know.
就好像我在外面看着里面
It's like I'm on the outside looking in.
或者说我看到这生活
Or like-- you know, like, I see this life
这一刻 特别美妙
and this moment, and it's so wonderful,
但它却并不属于我
but it doesn't quite belong to me.
这讲得通吗
Does that make any sense?
嗯
Yeah.
-你听懂了吗 -听懂了
- Are you following this? - Yeah.
比如 我看着你 你很美
And, like, I look at you, and you're so beautiful.
-没错 -别说了
- That's true. - Oh, stop.
我这么说不是为了让你难堪
And I'm not saying that to embarrass you at all,
是事实
but it is true.
你很美 你也是
You are, and so are you, and--
我同意
I agree.
你们就是很得体
You guys are just right.
恰到好处
You're exactly right.
出于某种原因 这让我觉得
And for some reason, that makes me feel...
自己有偏差吧
wrong, I guess.
-很疯狂 我知道这听起来像是疯话 -并没有
- It's crazy. I know I sound crazy. - It's not crazy.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about.
但要是你很疯狂 那你很适合这里
But if you were crazy, you'd fit in perfectly in this town.
对吗 汤姆
Right, Tom?
-我们喜欢疯狂的人 -我们喜欢我们的疯狂
- We love crazy people here. - We love our crazy.
你的纸杯蛋糕
Here's your cupcake.
真好吃
Delicious.
我们喜欢疯狂的人
We love crazy people here.
我们喜欢疯狂的人
We love crazy people here.
*我不会说我适合你*
*I will not say I'm all right for you*
保持住 没错
Hold it! That's right.
保持住
You guys, hold it.
二 一 起身
Two, one, and lift.
大家表现很棒
Good job, you guys.
亲爱的 没事 你继续工作吧
Sweetie, it's fine. Go back to work.
-我去接斯凯 -不 这不好
- I'll pick up Skye. - No, it's not fine.
她可以对我有敌意 但对你不行
She can be hostile with me, but not you.
我跟你一起去
And I'm coming with you.
你觉得她该把所有情感都藏于内心吗
You think she should keep all her emotions bottled up inside?
-这对谁有好处 -"是我搞不清血缘关系吗"
- Who does that serve? - "Am I missing the math?"
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
她难道不明白这和你没关系吗
Can't she see that it has nothing to do with you?
我们看不到事物的本质
None of us really see things as they are;
我们只看到我们想看到的
we see things as we are.
拜托 邦妮 你得了吧
Come on, Bonnie, give me a break.
她们在同一个班上
The kids are in the same class together.
梅德林总会发现你有多聪明
Madeline's eventually gonna discover how smart you are.
她一旦发现 就大事不妙了
And when she does, shit's gonna hit the fan.
我要是不跟她说这次请♥愿♥书的事
The shit is really gonna hit the fan
才会真的大事不妙
if I don't tell her about this petition.
不行
No.
大家都知道内森有点混♥蛋♥
Everyone knew Nathan was a little bit of a dick.
不过是个讨喜的混♥蛋♥
But a likeable one.
我从没喜欢过他
I never liked him.
我喜欢过他老婆
I liked his wife.
*在海湾的水獭*
*Otter in the bay*
*你不来上学吗*
*Won't you come out to school*
*在海湾的水獭*
*Otter in the bay*
*我们会教你所有规矩*
*We'll teach you all the rules*
*美人*
*Beautiful*
*我们会教你历史*
*We'll teach you history*
*一起品茶*
*And share a cup of tea...*
*在海湾的水獭*
*Otter in the bay*
-他在这呢 -宝贝
- There he is. - Hi, baby!
-瞧瞧他 他好开心 -妈妈
- Look at him. He's so happy. - Mommy!
-学校如何 -很好玩
- How was it? - Fun!
-是吗 -我交到朋友了
- Yeah? - I made friends.
你交到朋友了 已经交到朋友了
You made friends? You already made friends?
真令人激动
That's so exciting!
尼古拉斯
Nicholas!
你们好啊
Hi, guys!
想你们了
I missed you.
克洛伊呢
Now, where is the Chloe?
克洛伊 想到她在搞人际了
Chloe? Of course she's networking.
你好 克里斯汀
Hi. Hi, Christine.
好吧
Okay.
我想跟你介绍下朱丽叶
I just want to introduce you to Juliette.
这是我家艾玛贝拉的保姆
This is my Amabella's nanny.
-你好 -很高兴认识你
- Oh, hello. - Pleased to meet you.
她是法国人
She's French.
这样有利他们学语言
Good for them to learn a language, you know?
我就是觉得
I just thought it was nice
让保姆们互相认识
for the nannies to get to know each other
建立自己的支援方式挺好的
and have your own little support system.
雷娜塔 简不是保姆
Renata, Jane is not a nanny.
她也是家长 只是很年轻
She's a mom, just young.
你以前不也年轻过吗
Like you used to be?
-梅梅 -你不也一样吗
- Maddie. - Oh, like we used to be?
-梅梅 你好 -你好
- Maddie, hi. - Hi.
我听说你在社区剧场工作
I heard you're working at the community theater.
我想跟你谈谈请♥愿♥书的事
I wanted to talk to you about the petition thing,
关于那部音乐剧
about the play.
有人觉得这部剧不是很适当
There's been some concern about it being appropriate.
有人请♥愿♥叫停这部剧吗
There's a petition to stop the play?
那部音乐剧算是梅德林的命根子
That play was kind of like a lifeline for Madeline.
这让她有了一个目标
You know, it tethered her to a purpose.
我签了字
I signed it.
-打扰下 -你签了
- Excuse me! - You signed it?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表