剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
Honesty is always the best policy, that's what I...
我知道这俩孩子总爱打闹
I mean, I knew the boys roughhouse a lot,
但我不知道他们会欺凌别人
but I didn't know they were bullies.
就麦克斯一个
It was only Max.
齐格说得很明确
Ziggy was very clear about that.
你这下对齐格松了一口气吧
Are you so relieved about Ziggy?
-是啊 -抱歉打扰了
- Yeah. - Hi, sorry... to interrupt.
你好 梅德琳
Hi, Madeline.
简 我是戈登·克莱恩 蕾娜塔的丈夫
Jane, Gordon Klein, Renata's husband.
-我们那天在学校见过 -我记得
- We met at the school that day. - Yeah, of course.
我能不能和你单独谈几句
I'm wondering if we might have a private conversation just for a second.
-好 -可以啊
- Sure. - Yeah?
我感觉我被排挤了啊
Well, I'm feeling a little excluded.
我们正聊着呢
We're in the middle of a conversation.
好吧 其实这样也好
Okay. Actually, no, that's good.
你也得听听吧
You need to hear this
既然你们俩都合起伙来了
since the two of you seem to be making quite the little team.
听着 简 不管是不是
Look, Jane, whether or not
齐格一直在欺凌艾玛贝拉
Ziggy is the one who's been hurting Amabella,
-你才是那个... -实际上...
- you're the one who... - Actually, there's--
你才是那个攻击我妻子的人
...you're the one who attacked my wife.
请明白
Now, please understand that
如果你再靠近蕾娜塔
if you ever go near Renata again,
我就会申请限制令
I'll be taking a restraining order--
好了 好了 戈登 够了
All right, all right. Gordon, that's enough.
我得请你离开
I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
汤姆 汤姆 我们只是在聊天 没事的
Tom, Tom. We're just talking. Everything is fine.
不 不 明明有事
No, no, everything's not fine.
你不能在这里骚扰我的顾客
I can't have you in here harassing my customers.
我好言好语请你离开
Now, I'm asking you politely, please.
-你好像没有权利 -请你离开
- I don't think you have the right-- - Please go.
你好像没有权利赶我出去
I don't think you have the right to remove me from the premises.
我对你的法律建议没兴趣
I'm not interested in your legal advice.
请你离开 戈登
Just go, Gordon.
记住我说的话 好吗
Just remember what I said, okay?
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Yes.
-梅德琳 -听着 我们肯定还会再见的
- Madeline. - Look, I'm sure I'll see you some other time,
只是不是今天
just not today, okay?
你刚才这样让你失去了很多顾客 朋友
You just lost yourself a lot of customers, my friend.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
真不好意思
I'm so sorry.
你刚才太厉害了
That was really impressive.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
你表现得太有素质了 汤姆
You're a real prince, Tom.
我本想跟他说去你♥妈♥的♥
I would've told him to go fuck himself.
但我从不说脏话
But I don't talk like that.
好了 我要变身为窈窕淑女了
All right, I'm off to transform myself into My Fair Lady.
-给瑟莱丝特打电♥话♥吧 -我会的
- Call Celeste, okay? - I will.
-拜 汤姆 -拜
- Bye, Tom. - Tom: Bye.
其实我一直
You know, I've actually been
想讨取你的欢心来着
trying to figure out a way to impress you for a while now.
可是一直没机会
I just haven't had my chance.
你是直男吗
You-- you're straight?
什么
What?
今天过得怎么样 小蛋糕
How was your day, baby-cakes?
终于到周五了
Well, TGIF.
是啊
You're telling me.
我之前差点就要挑起或是加入争吵了
I was either starting fights today or joining in.
准备好今晚的益智问答之夜了吗 你会来的吧
Are you ready for Trivia Night tonight? You're coming, I presume.
会的 我会打扮成奥黛丽·赫本
Yeah, I'll be the one dressed as Audrey Hepburn.
真好笑
That's funny.
我和邦妮今天去看了心理咨♥询♥师
Listen, Bonnie and I went to see a counselor today,
专门研究青少年的
one that specializes in teenagers.
我想跟你分享一些他的话
And I just wanted to share something with you.
什么 你去见了心理咨♥询♥师
Wait a second, you went to see a counselor?
是的
Yeah.
他觉得这是
He thinks that this is a kind of,
渴望博得关注
scream for attention.
离婚对孩子的影响很大
Divorce messes kids up pretty good.
所以分手会对孩子产生负面影响
So splitting up can negatively affect the kids?
真希望我遗弃子女之前知道这事
Wish I had known that before I walked out.
是我遗弃的吗
Wait, did I?
为什么不管聊什么 你都要吵起来
Why do you gotta turn everything into a fucking fight?
好吧 内森
You know what, Nathan?
我很高兴你开始认真做家长了
I'm glad you're taking this parenting thing seriously.
真的
I really am.
尽管我们之间发生了种种破事 我是支持你的
You know, despite all of our shit, I root for you.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
对了
Just so you know,
邦妮今晚会在才艺秀上唱歌♥
Bonnie is going to be singing tonight at the talent thingy.
梅梅 她唱歌♥很好听
Maddie, she's good.
真的很好听
She's, like, really good.
谢谢告知
Good to know.
现在了解这么多之后
Knowing what I know now,
我很惊讶今晚的益智问答之夜上没有更多人死掉
I'm surprised there wasn't more carnage on Trivia Night.
才死了一个 我们真是侥幸
One dead? We definitely got off light.
喂
Hello?
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
怎么了
What is it?
齐格
Ziggy...
齐格今早告诉我
Ziggy told me this morning that...
是麦克斯在迎新日上掐了艾玛贝拉的脖子
apparently, it was Max who choked Amabella at orientation.
显然一直以来都是他在欺凌她
And apparently, it's been him who's been bullying her all along.
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
艾玛贝拉给齐格说了 但让他保证不外传
Amabella told Ziggy, but made him promise not to tell
因为麦克斯威胁说 如果说出去就会变本加厉
because Max threatened to hurt her more if it got out,
所以他一直保密
so he's just been keeping the secret.
你确定吗
You're sure about this?
我当然有想过
I mean, I definitely considered
他有可能是为了自保而撒谎
that he could be lying just to protect himself.
我必须面对暴♥力♥可能存在于他基因的事实
And I have to face the fact that violence could be in his DNA,
考虑到他父亲是谁
given who his dad is.
我觉得他说的是真话
I think he's telling the truth.
她还说麦克斯把斯凯推下了楼梯
He said also that Max pushed Skye down the stairs,
他也一直在欺凌她
and that he's been a little aggressive towards her as well.
很抱歉跟你说这事 瑟莱丝特
I'm so sorry, Celeste, to tell you this.
不过他们还是小孩
They're kids, though, you know.
小孩欺凌人 这是天性
They bully. It's human nature.
长大后就好了
They grow out of it.
有时并不会
Sometimes they don't.
凯莉 能回避一下吗
Kelly, can I just have a moment, please?
当然
Yeah, of course.
麦克斯
Max.
过来
Come here.
怎么了
What?
你得告诉我 你在学校里的行为
You need to tell me what you've been doing at school.
你不会有麻烦
You're not gonna get in trouble,
但你得跟我说真话 懂吗
but you gotta tell me the truth. Do you understand?
我们偶尔都会做坏事 知道吗
We all do bad things sometimes, all right?
我可以帮你 但你得告诉我
I can help you with them, but you need to tell me.
没事的 宝贝 没事
It's all right, baby. It's all right.
然后他说 "今晚见"
And then he said, "I'll see you tonight,"
听上去像是威胁
which sounded like a threat.
他应该不会毁掉他的生活
I seriously doubt he's gonna blow up his life.
为什么你之前想毁掉你的生活
Why did you wanna blow up yours?
我要是知道答案就好了
I wish I knew the answer to that.
我也说不清
I can't really make sense of it.
我想也许...
I think maybe...
我有时候太过于
sometimes I'm just holding on to this idea
追求完美
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表