剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
of perfection so tight...
总要牺牲一些东西
something has to give.
我没法解释
And I can't explain it.
我也不会找借口
And I won't excuse it.
我想跟埃德坦白很久了
I've been wanting to tell Ed for so long.
只是一直没找到勇气
I just haven't found the courage.
暂时没
Yet.
我决定不做了
I decided not to go through with it.
-那个项目 -谢天谢地
- The project. - Thank God.
我被告知 不是邦妮说的
It was pointed out to me, not by Bonnie,
不管我为这个事业引来了什么关注
that whatever attention I bring to the cause
都会被我的方式所带来的争议掩盖
will be buried under the controversy of my methodology,
所以我会寻求别的途径
so I'm gonna find another way.
或许我从来没想真的这么做
Maybe I never really wanted to do it.
更像是作秀
It was more of a publicity stunt,
为了提高意识
you know, to raise awareness.
还为了气你妈
And to piss off your mom?
别说了
Don't start.
你不该那样去找她们对峙的
I really wish you hadn't confronted them like that.
我可不会坐视不管
I'm not just gonna stand around and do nothing.
棒极了 到时我又会被中伤
Great, I'm the one that's getting vilified.
为什么被中伤的会是你
Why would you be the one to get vilified?
因为我是上班族妈妈 我跟你说过
Because I'm a working mom, I've told you.
更糟 首席执行官 在她们眼中我就是婊♥子♥
Worse, a CEO, which deems me a bitch.
你根本不懂
You have no idea.
要是我今晚头部中枪
If I get shot in the head tonight,
这些妈妈中一半都会说
half these moms are gonna say,
"她连躲都懒得躲
"She couldn't bother herself to duck?
怎么回事 她不会叫保姆去挡子弹吗"
What, what, she couldn't get the nanny to stop the bullet?"
相信我 这些女人
Trust me, these women,
尤其是梅德琳 毒得很
especially Madeline, they're vicious.
我们今晚就不出席了吧
Let's blow this off tonight.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我们 我们不去了
Let's-- let's just-- let's not go.
那我们就要因缺席募捐活动而被妖魔化
Then we're demonized for blowing off a fundraiser?
不行
No!
"有钱人
"What, the rich people,
他们大肆花钱 却没有财力到场
they spend their money, but they don't have the wherewithal
花费他们的时间吗"
to even show up and invest their time?"
这样行不通 抱歉
That's not gonna work. Sorry!
抱歉 不行 现在我恨所有人
Sorry, no. I hate everybody right now,
除了简 信不信由你
except Jane, believe it or not.
既讽刺又滑稽吧
How funny is that?
快去装扮好 "猫王"
Go get ready, Elvis.
这样感觉很危险
This feels very dangerous.
反正我们都已经迟到了
We're already late for the party
而且你还这么悠闲地洗澡诱惑我
and you have the temerity to stand in the shower like this?
我们真得准时出现吗
Do we really have to be on time?
抱歉 但真得准时去
Sorry to say we do.
我不会退让的
Well, I'm not gonna budge.
至少得等你亲我一下
Not until you at least give me a kiss.
你今天美极了
You look really pretty!
-谢谢 -你真的很美
- Thank you! - You really do.
谢谢
Thanks!
不知道我能不能穿着这高跟鞋坚持一晚上
I don't know how I'm gonna survive in these heels all night.
你看起来跟奥黛丽·赫本一模一样
Well, you look exactly like Audrey Hepburn.
谢谢
Thank you.
你男伴来了
Your date!
你看起来美极了
You look incredible.
谢谢 你也很帅
Thank you. You look great, too.
我不怎么喜欢化装
I-I don't really do costumes.
我平常也不喜欢 我是被梅德琳逼的
I don't normally either, but Madeline roped me into it.
我骑车来之后 叫了辆车
I rode my bike here and got us an Uber.
-我可以把头盔先放在你家吗 -当然
- Can I leave this? - Of course.
你好啊 齐格
Hi, Ziggy.
我几个小时后就回来
I'll be seeing you in a few hours, okay?
好
Okay.
谢谢你帮我照顾齐格
Thanks again.
不客气 玩得开心
No problem. Good night.
?机不可失 时不待人?
?It's now or never?
梅德琳 你来了 你一向都如此美丽动人
There they are! Madeline, you're looking great as always.
-埃德 -很高兴见到你 最近好吗
- Ed. - How you doing? Good to see you.
拜托 今年可别忘了抽奖了
Don't forget to get in on that raffle this year, please!
奥黛丽·赫本和厄莎·姬特的混合风
Audrey Hepburn meets Eartha Kitt.
-太棒了 -她是不是很美
- I love it. - Doesn't she look great?
你今晚可得看紧点了 埃德
You better keep a close eye on her tonight, Ed.
她穿的裙子很不合体
The dress was inappropriate.
而且我觉得太刻意抢风头了
And desperate, if you ask me.
他一直都看得很紧
He always does.
抱歉撞到你了
Excuse me.
乔瑟夫 托丽 你们好
Hi, Joseph. Hi, Tori.
你今晚很美
You look great.
你很...好看
You look... great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们上去吧
Should we head up?
?我心已被虏获?
?My heart was captured?
?灵魂已向你臣服?
?My soul surrendered?
瞧瞧这帅哥是谁
Look at this guy!
总算来了
There he is.
这是《监狱摇滚》的造型吧
Hello, Jailhouse Rock!
-你这身真帅 -准备好享受今晚了吗
- You look fantastic. - Ready for tonight?
-当然 -你一定会艳惊全场
- Yes, I am. - You're gonna be wonderful.
-美女来了 -你好
- There she is. - Hi.
今晚实在太美了
You look lovely.
别盯着看了
Stop staring.
玩得开心 记得买♥♥抽奖券 谢谢
Enjoy the party. Buy some raffle tickets, please. Thank you.
?机不可失 时不待人?
?It's now or never?
?紧紧拥抱我?
?Come hold me tight?
?亲吻我 我的宝贝?
?Kiss me, my darling?
?今夜成为我的人?
?Be mine tonight?
?待明日来临?
?Tomorrow?
?一切将晚?
?Will be too late?
?机不可失 时不待人?
?It's now or never?
?我的爱不会等待?
?My love won't wait?
你穿这身好漂亮
You look so beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有颗牙松了
I got a tooth loose.
是吗
You do?
现在轮到你换牙了吗
It's your turn to have one now?
麦克斯 看着我
Max, look at me.
没事的
It's all right.
小牙仙会来找你的
The tooth fairy's gonna come for you, okay?
不用担心
You don't have to worry about that.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
是吗
Yeah?
有人说牙齿松了吗
Now, did I hear something about a loose tooth?
真的吗 给我看看
Really? Show me.
有人给你发信息
Got a message for you.
特蕾西
Tracy.
瞧瞧这小家伙
Wow, look at that guy.
我不认识叫特蕾西的人
I don't know anyone called Tracy.
你的房♥产中介
Your property manager.
没错 这小牙可松了
Yeah, this guy's really loose.
他们要给那间公♥寓♥安装烟雾感应器
They're putting in smoke alarms in the apartment
想知道能不能周一去
and want to know if they can get access Monday morning.
你周一有空吗 亲爱的
Does that suit you, honey?
凯莉
Kelly!
-我这身怎么样 -太完美了
- What ya think? - It's perfect.
谢谢你 凯莉 非常感谢
Thank you very much, Kelly. Thank you very much.
我们出发吧
All right, let's hit the road.
可不能迟到了 是吧
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表