剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
You need to pick a song no one else will sing.
-都没在歌♥单里 -要的就是这种
- Well, it's not even listed, honey. - Exactly.
埃德
Ed.
?我不担心? ?担心?
?I don't worry? ?Worry?
?当天空布满阴霾? ?阴霾?
?Whenever skies are grey above? ?Above?
?装载着满袋彩虹? ?彩虹?
?Got a pocketful of rainbows? ?Rainbows?
?心中满满的爱?
?Got a heart full of love...?
?爱?
?Of love...?
挺好听啊
It's kind of nice.
?装载着满袋彩虹?
?Got a pocketful of rainbows?
?我们要熬夜至天明?
?We're gonna stay up all night?
?明天不上学?
?And not go to school tomorrow?
我这是在做梦吗
Am I dreaming right now?
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah! - Yeah!
齐格
Ziggy.
你又梦游了 宝贝
You were sleepwalking, baby.
你和我爸之间发生了什么
What happened between you and my dad?
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
你们有天晚上相识了 然后就没有了吗
You guys met one night and then that was it?
他就消失了吗
He was gone?
是的
Yeah.
你不必为了我去找他
You don't have to look for him for me,
如果你正在找
if that's what you're doing.
我没关系 妈妈
I'm okay, Mom.
我们没他也可以
We'll be fine.
过去一点
Scoot over.
我爱你
I love you.
我更爱你
I love you more.
我先说的
I said it first.
我的爱更深沉
I mean it more.
我对你的爱 比这些星星加在一起还要多
I love you more than all of those stars combined.
我对你的爱 甚至超过无穷乘以无穷
I love you more than infinity times infinity.
我很担心
I'm concerned.
担心什么
About?
你的压力值
Your stress level.
我没事
I'm fine.
但你就是怀不上孩子
Well, you couldn't get pregnant.
你以前工作的时候
When you were working,
医生们都一致认为这事跟...
the doctors all agreed that it had to do with--
我不想怀上孩子
I'm not trying to get pregnant.
不 我意思是 这跟你的焦虑有关
No, I'm just saying, the anxiety.
好了 我了解自己的病史
Yeah, I know my history.
我不想怀孕
I'm not trying to get pregnant.
我只是想帮助一个朋友
I'm just trying to help out a friend.
那有什么大不了的
What's the big problem, hmm?
你为什么如此在意这事
Why is it such a big deal for you?
我没有
It's not.
我只是为你好 小美人
I'm just looking out for you, Sparkles.
如果你再次崩溃 谁来将你治好呢
If you go to pieces again, who's gonna put you back together?
梅德琳吗
Madeline?
我才是那个永远在你身边守护你的人
I'm the one who's always there for you.
永远都会
Always will be.
当你试图控制我时 就让我很难受
It's just difficult when you try to control me.
好吧 但是你重操旧业...
Yeah, well, the idea of you resuming your career--
我并没有打算重操旧业
I'm not trying to resume my career.
我想再生个孩子
I want to have another baby.
-生个女儿 -什么
- A daughter. - What?
太迟了
It's too late.
-你知道我不行 -并不迟
- You know I can't. - It's not too late.
你在...
What are you...
好了
There you go.
你可以想象吗
Can you imagine?
再生个宝贝女儿
Having a little girl of our own?
身为你的丈夫
Being your husband,
麦克斯和乔希的父亲
Max and Josh's dad...
有时候我真希望我们有十个孩子
Sometimes I wish we had 10 kids.
刚刚听着还觉得挺浪漫呢
Well, that was sounding romantic.
我们今晚就造个女儿吧
Let's have that little girl tonight.
好了 我明天很忙呢
Come on, I've got a busy day.
别这样 你...
Come on. What are you do--
我明天得早起
I gotta get up early.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 你说得也对
Yeah, you're probably right.
没错 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
今晚还是直接休息吧
Let's just call it a night, then.
你觉得你让人完全无法抗拒 对吧
You think you're so irresistible, don't you?
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
没错 埃德喜欢穿戏服
Yes, Ed likes to dress up in costumes.
-扮成猫王吗 -是的
- Presley? - Yeah.
我觉得他有种特殊癖好什么的
I think he has a fetish or something.
有天晚上 我回到家
One night, I came home
发现他竟然打扮成了吸血鬼
and he had a full vampire costume on,
戴着尖牙 还装出那种口音
with fangs and everything, and an accent.
他应该觉得那样很性感
And I think he thought it was sexy
能够为我们的性生活增添情趣
and it would spice up our sex life.
-结果没有吗 -老实说 挺搞笑的
- It didn't? - Well, I mean, it was funny.
我也说不清
I don't know.
我也不知道我为什么老是谈论性生活
I don't know-- I don't know why I'm talking about sex so much.
汤姆 等你待会儿空闲了
Tom? When you get a chance, honey,
能给我弄一份带巧克力的松软甜点吗
can I get something puffy with chocolate on it?
-没问题 -谢谢
- You got it. - Thank you.
你为什么说不是有意提性生活的
Why don't you mean to talk about sex?
没什么原因啦
No reason.
因为我曾被强♥奸♥过吗
Because I was raped?
我只是想顾及一下你的心情 亲爱的
Well, I mean, I'm-- I'm trying to be sensitive, honey.
我有时候会口不择言
I-- I don't always know the right thing to say.
-但我绝不是对你品头论足 -我知道
- But I certainly don't judge you. - I know.
其实还挺奇怪的
It's actually really weird.
自从我跟你说了齐格父亲的事后
Ever since I told you about Ziggy's dad,
我的身体似乎就有了一些变化
it's like this thing that's been happening to my body.
好像试图再次觉醒什么的
Like it's wanting to wake up again or something.
我一直都知道我对于那晚的事反应过大了
I always knew that my reaction to that night had been too big.
我假装那并没有什么
I pretended like it meant nothing,
结果却反而是很大的负担 影响到我的一切
so of course it came to mean everything.
但就像是 我必须把他对我说的那些蠢话
But it's like I had to say those stupid words that he said to me
大声对你说出来 才能削弱其影响力
out loud to you for them to lose their power.
闷在心里 反而会助长其毁灭性威力
Like keeping them a secret helped them retain their power.
从那以后 我发现自己总是不断盯着男人
So ever since then, I just keep finding myself looking at men.
-很怪 -真的吗
- It's weird. - Really?
但不是涉及性♥爱♥那种
But not in, like, a sexual way.
更像是 一种欣赏的眼光
Like more just in a appreciative way, maybe?
-是吗 -单纯喜欢看而已
- Really? - Sensual way.
那家伙的手臂上 有纹身
That guy's arm over there, with the tattoos.
我也说不清 然后我的脑中
I don't know. Then my mind takes over
又浮现起那个可怕的夜晚
and takes me back to that stupid night.
你当时又不知道他是个该死的反♥社♥会♥分子
There's no way you could've known he was such a fucking sociopath.
就是啊 变♥态♥啊
Fuck, yeah. Psychopath.
-混♥蛋♥ -傻♥逼♥
- Dickhead. - Asshole.
-恶心的禽兽 -我有机会都想杀了他
- Abominable pig. - I'd kill him if I could.
最好别把这种话大声说出来
Well, I mean, I wouldn't say that out loud,
-起码别在公共场合说 -我开玩笑啦
- like, in public spaces. - I'm just kidding.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你有没有考虑 再去看心理医生什么的
Have you really thought any more about counseling, or--?
不了
No.
不过我最近确实有个想法
I have been thinking about something, though.
别生我的气
Don't get mad at me.
我...我也说不清 真的好艰难
I just-- I don't know. It's really hard.
-我觉得或许我们该搬回去 -不要
- I think maybe we need to move back. - No!
齐格在这里过得不开心
Well, Ziggy's just not happy here.
-我能看得出来 -不要 亲爱的
- I can tell. - No, honey.
-你们还好吗 -你好啊
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表