剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
I know you're friends with Madeline.
没事
It's all good.
-一切都还好吧 -很好啊
- Everything okay here? - Everything's great.
你人真"好" 哈普 还会这么问
So nice of you to ask, Harper.
学校应该为你这种行为
You know, schools should set up special commendations
设立特别表彰
for gestures like that.
也许我该发起新的请♥愿♥
Maybe I'll start a petition.
发起请♥愿♥
A petition.
说得好 女士们 我要去工作了
Touché. All right, I'm going to work, girls.
-回见 -再见
- See you later. - Bye.
我们只是保障自己孩子的安全 仅此而已
We just want our children to be safe, that's all.
当然 这需要众人之力呢
Of course we do. It takes a village.
必须得互相帮助 不是吗
Got to have each other's backs, right?
谁会帮你呢
Who's got yours?
有传闻称简和蕾娜塔
There was this rumor whipping around
已经和好了
that Jane and Renata had settled their differences.
我一直都不相信
I never bought it.
我认为女人的生理构造
I believe women are chemically
注定了她们不会原谅别人
incapable of forgiveness.
很漂亮吧
It's pretty, huh?
这个公♥寓♥有两个卧室 两个浴室
Okay, so this is our two bedroom, two bath.
有些公♥寓♥是带家具的
You know, some of the units come furnished,
但我个人认为那些家具都丑死了
but, personally, I think the decor is hideous.
而且那些公♥寓♥都在一楼
And they're on the ground floor,
看不到这么美的景色
so you don't get this view.
没事 我不介意不带家具
No, unfurnished is fine.
这里还在蒙特利的学区内吗
It's definitely on the Monterey City limits?
是的 这里是蒙特利西南部
Yeah. We're southwest Monterey.
马上就能入住吗
And it's available now?
你明天就能搬进来
You can move in tomorrow.
日落真漂亮
A beautiful sunset.
我能晚些时候过来
Do you think I'd be able to come back a little later
自己在这里待一会吗
and spend some time here by myself?
-当然 我... -有点奇怪对吧
- Yeah, I... - Probably sounds weird.
不 一点也不奇怪
No, it doesn't sound weird.
这也许是你以后要居住的地方 对吧
I mean, it's possibly where you'll be living, right?
我把钥匙留给你
I'm just gonna leave you the key
我也会跟公♥司♥那边说一声
and I'll clear it with the office.
-你慢慢考虑 -太棒了
- And just take as much time as you need. - That's amazing.
-谢谢 -明天打给我 说下你的决定就好
- Thank you. - Just call me tomorrow. Let me know.
如果你觉得自己要生气了
If you feel yourself getting angry,
就想想 这是为了艾比盖尔 我们得和平相处
just remember it's all about getting along for Abigail's sake.
我不会发脾气的
I'm gonna be fine.
我吃了点药
I took a little something.
一点点啦
Just a half.
我们这么做是好事
This is a good thing that we're doing.
车程太长了
It was such a long drive over.
-天 一切... -都很美味啊
- God, everything... - Looks so good.
是啊
Yeah.
厨师呢 不错吧
And the chef? Not too bad.
厨娘更棒吧
The cook's even better.
梅德琳 你想再来点面包吗
Madeline, do you want some more bread?
好啊 太好吃了
Yes please. It's so yummy.
-谢谢 -邦妮 我很喜欢这首歌♥
- Thank you. - Bonnie, I love this music.
-是阿黛尔的歌♥吗 -不是 是莎黛
- Is this Adele? - No. It's Sade, actually.
-我们该下载这首歌♥ -下了
- We should get this, honey. - We have it.
还有人想喝红酒吗
Red wine, anyone?
我知道鱼该配白葡萄酒 但我喜欢红酒
I know white goes with fish, but I like red.
请给我倒点儿
Yes, please.
一饮而尽啊
Down the hatch.
我喜欢餐桌的摆设
I love this place setting.
我喜欢有多余的叉子和勺子
I like when there's extra forks and extra spoons,
特别是这种小叉子
especially little, tiny forks.
感觉很独特 对吧
It feels so special, doesn't it?
我就想全都用上
I just want to use all of them.
小叉子就用来吃生蚝的
The, the little ones are for the oysters.
我很喜欢这些有创意的小杯子
And I love these really creative little cups.
陶土制品 应该从是墨西哥过来的
They're clay. I think they're from Mexico.
-嗯 -真棒
- Yeah. - That's so nice.
埃德更喜欢传统的玻璃杯
Ed prefers more traditional glass.
用来喝红酒 但这些...
Perhaps for wine, but these are...
我其实更爱喝啤酒 但...
I'm actually more kind of a beer guy, but--
你想喝啤酒吗 我们有啤酒
Do you want some beer? We have some.
-不不不 -你确定吗
- No, no, no! - Are you sure?
-坐下吧 -既然说到红酒杯了
- Sit down. - Since we're talking about wine glasses,
我们就来碰个杯吧
let's have a toast!
-碰杯 -碰一下
- Toast. - Yes, toast.
-祝酒词 -那个...
- Toast. - The--
祝...
To, for...
-我该说祝酒词 -请吧
- I should make a toast. - Please.
敬内森和邦妮
To Nathan and Bonnie.
-因为我听说... -我们都没杀死对方呢
- Because I heard-- - And none of us killing each other.
-没错 -嗯
- Yeah, right. - All right.
我开玩笑呢
I'm just kidding.
你真风趣
You're so funny.
好了 这酒真好喝
All right. This is yummy wine.
-是吧 -真不错
- Isn't it? - It's really good.
艾比盖尔会和我们一起吃晚饭吗
Is Abigail gonna join us for dinner?
她到时会下来一起吃甜品
She'll be down for dessert.
她说她不爱跟大人待那么长时间
She said she can only be stuck with the grown-ups for so long.
是啊
Yeah.
我觉得她就是想让我们培养一下感情
I think she's just wanting us to have some bonding time.
青少年啊
Teenagers.
她可能还在搞她的秘密项目呢
She's been probably working on her secret project.
我太好奇了
I'm so curious.
你们知道是什么吗
Do you guys know what that is?
嗯 我们刚得知了
Yeah, we just found out what it is, yeah.
不是吧
No way.
说说吧
Do tell.
宝贝
Baby?
极其非传统 甚至有些激进
It's unconventional. It's even a little radical.
不错
Good.
听着 我一开始得知时 大发雷霆
Listen, when I first heard about it, I overreacted.
我就是要提醒你们一下 一定要冷静
And I'm just gonna caution you guys to take a breath.
别着急下结论 先消化一下
Process it before jumping to a judgement.
好吧 你能说到底是什么了吗
Okay, can you just tell us what it is?
-挺好 -她给我看了她的网页
- All right. - She showed me her website.
做得非常专业
It's, like, very professionally done.
艾比盖尔
I-- Abigail is...
要拍卖♥♥自己的初夜
auctioning off her virginity
为保护性♥奴♥而筹集善款
in order to raise money to protest sex slavery.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yes.
真好笑
Very funny.
我不是说笑
No, I'm being serious.
她说如果一个七岁孩子能被卖♥♥为性♥奴♥
She said if a seven-year-old can be sold to sex slavery,
那么大家都会接受
then no one would bat an eye
一个美国的白富美在网上卖♥♥掉自己
if a white, rich American girl would sell hers online.
-这是真的吗 -这还没开始拍卖♥♥
- This is for real? - Look, it's not gone live yet.
显然我们也没想让这事发生
And we have no intention of letting that happen. Obviously.
-当然不行了 -内森 如果这是个玩笑...
- Of course not, no. - Nathan, if this is some sort of joke...
这种玩笑不能开 内森
Yeah, this is not funny, Nathan.
好吧
Okay.
确实令人震惊
It's-- it's shocking.
有点令人不安
And a bit disturbing.
但我觉得重要的是...
But I think it is important that we--
我们要将这件事高尚的初衷
we separate the nobility of the cause
和不适当的达成手段分开来看
from the misguided means of pursuing it, you know?
我们鼓励她此举的好意
We-- we champion the former
但劝她不要以这种方式来完成
and dissuade her from the latter, right?
亲爱的 你没事吧
Honey! Are you okay?
没事 没事 没事
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表