剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
我
Me!
有钱就能搞定
Just takes money.
你真坏啊
You are so bad.
我不坏 你不爱嘛
You love it when I'm bad.
太坏了
So bad.
你太坏了
You are. So bad.
我们太坏了
We are so bad.
夫妻间你侬我侬这种事
There should be, like, a five-year limit
应该设个五年限什么的
on how long couples get to be gooey.
他比她小太多岁了
He's a lot younger than her.
-我不想走 -你必须走吗
- I don't wanna go. - Do you really have to?
就两天而已
It's just two days.
她肯定...
She must be pretty, you know...
床上功夫了得
In the bedroom.
别闹了
Come on.
你好 斯图
Hi, Stu.
好 稍后见
Great. See you then.
-太漂亮了 -谁说不是呢
- It's so pretty. - I know, right?
-你好 梅德琳 -当然好了 去玩吧
- Madeline, hello! - Yes, of course. You guys go play.
-你好 -你最近好吗 又怀孕了啊
- Hi. - How are you? Pregnant again?
当然了 都怀多少个了
Of course. When am I not?
-你太漂亮了 -谢谢
- You look fantastic. - Thank you.
-你整... -没有 你觉得我漂亮到像是整了 真好
- Did you...? - Oh, uh, no, but you're sweet to think I did.
-你太漂亮了 -谢谢
- Well, you look fabulous. - Thank you.
杰基 见到你真好
Hi, Jackie. Good to see you.
盖比很八卦 我们不喜欢她
Okay, Gabby is such a gossip. We don't like her.
梅梅 你看到贾斯汀了吗
Hey, Maddie, have you seen Justin at all?
他好像跑过这里了
Oh, I think he whooshed past here.
我们下周去你家品酒吗
Are we doing the wine tasting next week at your house?
-对 我给你发邮件 -好
- Yes. I'll send you an email. - Okay.
我找不到齐格去哪儿了
I don't know where Ziggy went.
他跟克洛伊在一起 没事的
Oh, he's with Chloe. He's fine.
-梅德琳 -雷娜塔 你好
- Hi, Madeline! - Renata! Hi, hi!
-见到你真好 你真好看 -谢谢
- So good to see you. You look adorable. - Thank you so much.
这是简·查普曼 她刚来这里
This is Jane Chapman. She's new here.
-你好 -欢迎啊 我是雷娜塔·克莱恩
- Hi. - Welcome. Renata Klein.
-谢谢 -这是艾玛贝拉
- Thank you. - This is Amabella.
你好 裙子真漂亮
Hi. That's a beautiful dress.
-这个夏天过得怎么样啊 -非常棒
- How was your summer? - It was wonderful.
忙着带孩子 还有露营什么的
Very busy with the kids and camp.
假期过得太快了
Just, um, flew by.
-我也是 -你呢 是吗
- Same. - How was yours, yeah?
加入了贝宝公♥司♥的董事会
Well, joined the board at PayPal.
我不知怎么想的 够忙了 还给自己找事做
What was I thinking, adding one more thing to my life?
但你知道...
But, you know--
-等下 关于《汉密尔顿》音乐剧的票 -好
- Hold on, these are my "Hamilton" tickets. - Okay.
-我已经看过四遍了 -我们学校里见
- I've seen it four times. - Okay. I'll see you in there.
过来见见我的闺蜜 瑟莱丝特
Here, come meet my best friend. Celeste!
比尔 最近好吗
Hey, Bill. How you been?
-梅德琳 你什么时候回来的
- Madeline! - When did you get to town?
昨天深夜
Oh, late last night.
-你没通知我一声 -抱歉
- You didn't call me. - No, I'm sorry.
你怎么又变美了
And how did you get more beautiful?
亲爱的 梅德琳来了
Oh, baby, Madeline's over there.
好 我们互换联♥系♥方式
Yeah, um, we'll exchange numbers.
你穿了我给你买♥♥的裙子
You're wearing the dress I bought you!
就是啊 新裙子 新鞋子
I know, my new dress, my new shoes,
新朋友 简·查普曼
my new friend, Jane Chapman.
-你好 我叫瑟莱丝特 -你好
- Hi. I'm Celeste. - Hi.
我试图拯救青少年时 她过来帮我了
She came to my rescue when I was trying to save young lives.
这事有的说了 我要杀了艾比盖尔
It's a whole story. I'm gonna kill Abigail.
那边那个是她儿子 齐格
That's her son, Ziggy, right there,
正跟克洛伊和你家孩子玩呢
who's playing with Chloe and the boys.
你能相信他们都开始上小学了吗
Can you believe that they're in first grade?
我懂 我拍了很多照片
Oh, I know. Take a lot of pictures.
梅梅
Hi, Maddie.
-内森 你好 邦妮 -走吧 孩子们
- Nathan! Hi, Bonnie. - Come on, boys! Come on!
-这是简 这是邦妮 内森 -幸会
- This is Jane and this is Bonnie, Nathan. - Nice to meet you.
-幸会 -这是斯凯 我喜欢这个
- Nice to meet you. - Skye. Oh, I love this.
谢谢 我在秘鲁时亲手做的
Oh, thank you. I made it in Peru.
想到了
Of course you did.
我们之前商量说
We were saying we should
应该让斯凯和克洛伊聚在一起玩一次
get Skye and Chloe together for a playdate.
她们俩有一半血缘 可基本上不怎么见面
They're half-sisters and they pretty much never see each other.
-太没道理了 -她们是吗
- It's ridiculous. - Are they?
是我搞不清血缘关系吗
I-- am I missing the math?
我们都很担心邦妮和梅德琳家的孩子
We were all concerned about Bonnie and Madeline
一起上小学
having their girls in first grade together.
你懂的 那样会给课堂带来紧张的氛围
You know, what that would do to the classroom dynamic.
-艾比跟克洛伊同父异母 所以... -是啊
- Abby is Chloe's half-sister, so we just... - Right.
当然了 让内森联♥系♥我吧
Of course. Just have Nathan call me.
她们有同一个姐姐
They have a common sister.
我能单独跟你聊几句吗
Can I have a word with you for a second?
好 快点说
Yes. Just-- just one.
我就是想...
I just wanted to--
我就是想问你能不能
I just wanted to ask you if you were okay
换一下周末时间
with swapping the weekends
让艾比这周五跟我们一起过
so that Abby can come with us this Friday.
我们要去邦妮母亲在卡马里奥的老家
We're going up to Bonnie's mom's house up in Camarillo
艾比不想错过此行
and Abby doesn't wanna miss it.
她跟邦妮的母亲关系很好
She and Bonnie's mom actually have a special connection.
-当然了 -确定吗
- Of course. - You sure?
我看起来不确定吗
Do I not look sure?
简 我们该走了 因为等下还有好多事
Jane, we should go because it gets very busy.
-好 -克洛伊
- Yeah, yeah. - Chloe!
-幸会 -幸会
- Nice meeting you. - Nice to meet you.
-齐格 走吧 -走啦 小格
- Ziggy, come on. - Come on, Zig.
快来
Come on.
我们会考虑所有情况
We're looking at all angles.
没有人被排除嫌疑
Nobody has been ruled out.
所以 真的要用"谋杀"这个词来定性吗
So we're, like, seriously using the word "Murder"?
其实我喜欢内森
I actually like Nathan.
倒没有想和他做♥爱♥
I wouldn't go all the way to like,
但我接受并承认他是个好人
but I accept and acknowledge that he's a decent human being.
我只是很惊讶在迎新会看到他
I'm just legitimately surprised to see him at orientation
因为他从没陪艾比盖尔参加过
because it's not like he was ever there for Abigail's first day.
邦妮是他的新任妻子
And Bonnie is his new wife?
是的 超级漂亮的那个
Yeah, she's the very pretty one.
事实上 她特别漂亮 还热情奔放
In fact, she's so pretty and free-spirited
自♥由♥不羁 怀有大爱
and bohemian and all-loving
以至于有时让我想...
that sometimes I just want to...
朝她脸上来一拳吗
Punch her in the face?
你会喜欢这妹子的
You're gonna love this girl.
很好 他们还留着我的老位置
Oh, good, they saved my spot.
-你好啊 汤姆 -梅德琳
- Hello, Tom! - Madeline!
你怎么了
What's happened to you?
我勇敢地伤到了自己
I bravely injured myself.
脚崴了 来见见我的新朋友 简
I've twisted my ankle. Come meet my new friend, Jane.
过来坐
Here, sit down.
她是我的白马王子
It's my knight in shining armor.
我就像街上受伤的小狗被她拯救了
She rescued me like a wounded dog in the street.
你好
Hi.
知道还有什么吗
And you know what else?
-她很有趣 -这里
- She's funny. - Here.
-很高兴认识你 有趣的简 -很高兴认识你
- Nice to meet you, funny Jane. - Nice to meet you.
我想她是为了你美味的咖啡才搬到这来的
I think she just moved to this area for your delicious coffee.
你能 你要喝吗
So, do you mind getting-- would you like one?
-要 -麻烦来三杯
- Yeah, please. - Three, please.
还有你能放点不会让我
And will you throw in something chocolate
屁♥股♥增肥的巧克力制的东西吗
that won't make my ass look fat?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表