剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
We don't wanna be late, do we?
孩子们再见 我爱你们
Bye, kids. Love you.
-拜拜 -拜
- Bye-bye. - Bye.
-今晚要乖乖哦 -爸爸再见
- Be good tonight. - Bye, Dad.
-好 凯莉再见 -拜 玩得开心
- All right. Bye, Kelly. - Bye-bye, have fun.
?让我感觉宾至如归?
?Make me feel at home?
?若你真在乎我?
?If you really care?
?抚摸我的背 用你娇柔小手?
?Scratch my back and run your pretty fingers?
?抚过我的头发?
?Through my hair?
?你知我甘为你的奴隶?
?You know I'll be your slave?
?若你如此要求?
?If you ask me to?
谢谢
Thank you.
?但若你不听话?
?But if you don't behave?
你要来一杯吗 亲爱的
Do you want one, honey?
我等表演完后再喝吧
Nah, I'm gonna wait till after my number.
好吧
Okay.
?若你想要我的爱 容我劝一句?
?If you want my love, then take my advice?
你有什么烦心事吗
Something on your mind?
?好好待我?
?Treat me nice?
?好好待我?
?Treat me nice?
?好好待我?
?Treat me nice?
?好好待我?
?Treat me nice?
大家是不是觉得比猫王唱得还好
Okay, everybody. Elvis who?
掌声送给斯图
Let's give it up for Stu.
大家别忘了找今晚的调酒师们拿酒喝
Now, folks, don't forget to visit our mixologists.
他们专门为今晚的活动
They made a signature cocktail
创作了一款名为"水獭湾"的鸡尾酒
for this evening called the Otter Bay.
-谢谢 -那酒很烈
- Thank you. - The drinks were strong.
这让情况更糟了
That didn't help matters
大家都喝得七歪八倒
you know, people getting half in the bag.
你必须得尝一杯
You otter try one!
我们正重新考量学校举办的活动中关于提供酒精的条例
We're currently reviewing our alcohol procedures in relation to school events.
你有打算告诉我吗
So, did you plan on telling me?
还是要我从夏威夷回来才发现你已经消失了
Or was I just to discover you gone when I got back from Hawaii?
后者
The latter.
我说过我会去看心理医生
I told you I would get help.
你有预约吗
Did you make an appointment?
没 但我会去的
No, but I will.
-我向你保证 -太晚了
- I promise you. - It's too late.
一切都太晚了
It's all too late.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我们是一家人 瑟莱丝特
We have a family, Celeste.
你得考虑孩子们的感受
You have to think about the boys.
欺凌艾玛贝拉·克莱恩的是麦克斯
Max is the one that was hurting Amabella Klein.
不是齐格·查普曼 是麦克斯
It wasn't Ziggy Chapman, it was Max.
-你怎么知道的 -我问过他 他也承认了
- How do you know? - Because I asked him and he admitted it
而且乔希也说这是真的
and Josh said it was true.
好吧 我们可以和老师谈谈
Okay. Well, we'll-we'll talk to the teachers.
不 我会去和老师谈
No, I will talk to the teachers.
天呐 你给我开门 佩里
Jesus, open the fucking door, Perry.
-你♥他♥妈♥开门啊 -我们一起去找老师
- Open the fucking door! - We will talk to the teachers together.
-开门 -作为母亲和父亲 丈夫和妻子
- Open the door. - Mother and father, husband and wife.
我明天早上会和麦克斯谈谈
And I will talk to Max tomorrow morning
然后我再去机场
before I leave for the airport.
你要跟他说什么
And what are you gonna say to him?
作为男性 不能这样对待女性
It's not the way a man should treat a woman?
男人不该打女人
That men should never hit women?
拜托 是他其实也不奇怪
Come on, is it any wonder that it was him?
-孩子们什么都没看到过 -你怎么知道
- The boys have never seen anything. - You don't know that.
就算他们没看到 他们也听见了
And if they haven't seen it, they've heard it.
他们知道自己的父亲对母亲做了什么
They know what their father does to their mother.
你不能离开 你...
You can't leave. You-- you...
我们... 能谈谈吗
We-- can we, uh-- can we talk about it?
你永远也不会改变 你自己知道
You're never gonna change. You know that.
我会改
I am gonna change!
我真会改
I am.
我知道我有暴♥力♥倾向... 内心住着魔鬼
I know I have this-- this madness, these fucking demons in here.
但我在努力对抗
But I am-- I'm-- I'm fighting them.
我在努力
I'm fighting them.
?不要?
?Don't?
?不要?
?Don't?
?你一直这么说?
?That's what you say?
?每次我这样抱着你时?
?Each time that I hold you this way...?
她真厉害
She's really good.
对 我猜全场男人各种勃起
Yeah, I'm sure the room is full of erections.
?我想亲吻你?
?And I want to kiss you?
是啊
Yeah.
?亲爱的 别说不要?
?Baby, don't say don't?
?不要?
?Don't?
?不要?
?Don't?
?离开我...?
?Leave my...?
简
Jane!
汤姆和简
Tom and Jane?
真的吗
Really?
-简 是你吗 -焕然一新
- Jane, is that you? - New and improved.
你是在笑吗
Is that a smile I see?
-你看着真美 -你也是
- You look great. - You do, too!
-我去拿杯喝的 -好
- I'm gonna get a drink. - Okay.
-你要点什么吗 -啤酒就好
- Can I get you something? - Yeah, beer would be great.
能帮我也拿一瓶吗 汤姆
Can you get me one as well, Tom?
-行 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
下一个是你 兄弟
You're next, buddy.
轮到我了
It's my turn.
去迷倒他们吧 亲爱的
Go get 'em, honey.
?我说的每一个字?
?Every word I'm saying...?
?不要?
?Don't?
?不要?
?Don't?
?不要那样感觉?
?Don't feel that way?
能给我两份
Can I get a, double,
-三份伏特加加冰吗 -没问题
- triple vodka rocks, please? - Sure.
你能帮我度过这个难关吗
Can you just help me help myself?
因为我心理生病了
'Cause I'm sick.
我会竭尽所能去改变 我保证
I'll do whatever it takes. I promise you.
无论疾病或健康 你发过婚誓的
In sickness and in health. You took a vow.
对 拥有 保护 尊重 赞赏
Yeah, to have and to hold, to respect, to cherish--
那是我们的山盟海誓
they were our vows.
而不是把我的头往墙上撞
Not smashing my head into a wall.
-不是他妈的伤害我 -你也动过手
- Not fucking hurting me. - Well, you've been violent, too.
对 我也动过手 但都是为了还手
Yes, I've been violent, but only in reaction to you,
是因为你先动手的
only because you initiated it.
-够了 -我同意
- It's enough. - And I agree!
确实够了
It's enough.
我们可以让这一切停下
And we can make it stop together,
但你这么突然之间
but-- but for you to all of a sudden--
一点都不突然
It's not all of a sudden!
我早就该离开你了
I should've left you a long time ago!
这样就不会有今天了
We wouldn't be in this situation!
就不会这样了
This wouldn't have happened.
我一直告诉自己 "瑟莱丝特 你可以的
I kept saying, "Come on, Celeste, you can do it.
他会改的 你得留下
He's gonna change. You've gotta stay.
这样对孩子们也好 你为了他们留下吧"
It's gonna be good for the kids. You stay for them."
现在我得走了
And now I have to leave.
我要为了他们离开 你也知道
I have to leave for them, and you know I do.
你们为今晚的盛会准备好了吗 你们看着真...
Ready for the big night? You guys look...
-宝贝 宝贝 -好吧
- Babe, babe, babe, babe, babe... - All right.
对不起
Sorry.
该死
Fuck.
?宝贝 别说不要?
?Baby, don't say don't...?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
-谢谢 -干杯
- Thank you. - Cheers.
?宝贝 别说?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表