剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
Pretty sure.
我很想让他再做一次心理咨♥询♥
I definitely would like to see him for another appointment.
我觉得他很焦虑
I think he's suffering from a lot of anxiety
我认为他今天...
and I-- I believe that there is--
还有很多情绪没展现出来
there's a lot he didn't share with me today.
如果了解后 我觉得
And I wouldn't be surprised to learn
他可能在学校被人欺负了
that he himself is being bullied at school.
齐格吗
Ziggy?
我可能猜得不对 但我觉得有这种可能
I could be wrong, but I wouldn't be shocked.
我猜是言语攻击
My guess is that it's verbal
一个聪明的孩子发现了他的软肋
and that some smart kid has found his weak spot.
他还提起了他的父亲
He also brought up his father,
不管你信不信
who, believe it or not,
他认为他父亲是黑武士[星球大战]he thinks might be Darth Vader.
什么
What?
孩子们有时候分不清现实和幻想
Children often get caught halfway between fantasy and-- and reality.
他才只有六岁
And he's only six.
我问他 你们会不会常提起他的父亲
And I asked him if the two of you talk much about his father.
他说那样你会不高兴
He said it upset you
你很少提他父亲的事
and that you're not saying much about him.
是 这事很复杂...
Yeah, it's very complicated, so...
他说 注意看吧
He said that be aware that
如果我们跟妈妈说爸爸的事
if we're talking to my mom about my dad,
她的表情就会很不自然
that she's gonna get a funny look on her face.
所以我想齐格的父亲
So I take it that Ziggy's father
应该不是个好人吧
isn't exactly a good guy.
不是什么好人
No, not exactly.
我猜齐格也从没见过他吧
And I assume that Ziggy's never met him.
是 他永远也不会见到
Yeah, no, he never will.
我说过了
Well, as I said,
你家儿子很体贴 很讨人喜欢
I think you have a caring, sweet little boy on your hands.
但我想让他再来一次
But I would like to see him again.
好
Okay.
来看看他吧
Wanna see him?
齐格
Ziggy?
瞧 妈妈 一个超大版"河马哈利"
Look, Mom, a giant Harry the Hippo.
梅梅
Maddie.
-你怎么来了 -来找你谈谈
- What are you doing here? - To talk to you.
你一直跟踪我吗
Have you been following me?
-不是 我没跟踪你 -天呐
- No, I haven't been following you. - Oh, my God.
我要跟你谈下我在剧场亲你的事
I wanna talk to you about what I did at the theater.
你不能就这么突然跑过来
You can't do this out of nowhere!
我那样很过分 不可宽恕
It was unacceptable, inexcusable.
虽然如此 这不是无缘无故发生的
That said, it didn't happen in a vacuum.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你懂什么意思 梅德琳
What do I mean? Madeline, come on.
一年前那次是个意外
What happened a year ago was an accident.
我跟你说了 那是个错误 不会再发生
I told you that was a mistake that's not gonna be repeated again.
但之后又发生了很多次啊
Well, it was repeated several times.
行了 别说了 这篇翻过去了
Okay, stop. It's been erased.
翻过去了
Erased?
当没发生 我现在婚姻幸福 家庭美满
Yes, it didn't happen. I am a happily married woman.
-是吗 -是
- Really? - Yes!
你说你同意
You know what? You told me you agreed
不再提这茬了
that you were not gonna open this up again.
我反悔了
Well, I don't agree anymore.
好吧
All right, you know what?
我们井水不犯河水 都过好自己的日子吧
You stay in your life, I'll stay in mine.
我最大的担心是 他会怎么反应
My major concern is as to how he might react.
你指你回去工作这件事吗
To the idea that you want to go back to work?
他当时怎么说来着
What did he say, his words exactly?
他怕他只是我生命中的过客
That he was afraid of me, going through him.
是啊 所以我...
Yeah, so I'm...
我就是担心
I suppose I'm just worried
他会觉得我是抗拒他
that he's gonna take it as a rejection.
他刚跟你相识时 他爱上你时
You were working when he first met you
你就是工作的状态吧
and when he fell in love with you, right?
对 但是他...
Yeah, but he,
他就是想让我待在家里
he just likes me to be at home in the house,
照顾两个孩子
and we have the twins, and...
他不太喜欢我交很多朋友
He's not that crazy about me having too many friends.
他就是占有欲很强 性格就这样...
He's just possessive. That's who he is, so...
我希望你能帮我出一些主意
And I hoped that you'd have some ideas on the best way
如何跟他沟通一下我重操旧业的事
to communicate with him about me going back to work.
不行吗
No?
我能给出一些沟通方式
Well, I could certainly suggest some communicative tools,
但... 我觉得问题不是怎么更好地跟你丈夫谈
but... for me, the issue isn't how best to talk to your husband,
而是你为何害怕跟他谈
but why you're afraid to.
我不是
I'm not,
我不是害怕 我就是...
I'm not afraid. I'm just--
我就是想...
I just want to have--
我想以更好的方式来沟通这件事
I suppose I want to communicate it in the best way.
就是...
That's...
好
Okay.
我不是害怕
I'm not afraid.
益智问答之夜的前一周
The week leading up to Trivia Night,
瑟莱丝特有了些变化
something changed with Celeste.
还是很美艳
Still beautiful.
-但她的表情... -她的眼神...
- But in her face... - Her eyes...
不像是她能杀人的表情
Not a look like she could actually kill somebody,
但是...
but, um...
我觉得是他
Yeah, I think it's him.
如果我再听到他的声音
If I heard his voice...
我还记得他的声音
I can still remember his voice.
我还能记起那股恶心的味道
I can also still remember that disgusting smell.
你说他住在哪儿
Where did you say he lived?
圣路易斯奥比斯波
San Luis Obispo.
你不是想过去吧
You're not thinking about going down there?
?你毫不了解? ?了解?
?And you have no idea? ?Idea?
?了解? ?不了解独自一人的苦楚?
?No idea? ?No idea how it feels to be on your own?
?独守空房♥? ?手♥机♥却不响?
?In your own home? ?With the fucking phone?
?母亲郁郁寡欢 待在你的卧室?
?And the mother of gloom in your bedroom?
?站在床头 手触摸着你额头?
?Standing over your head with her hand in your head?
?我不会说 我很适合你?
?I will not say I'm all right for you?
?她手搭在你额头?
?With her hand in your head?
?我不会假装 嘴角不会挤出一道弧线?
?I will not pretend, I will not put on a smile?
?我不会说 我很适合你?
?I will not say I'm all right for you?
?我只想做个好人?
?When all I wanted was to be good?
?做老实事?
?To do everythin' in truth?
?做老实事?
?To do everythin' in truth?
?你个操蛋的混账东西?
?You bloody, motherfuckin' asshole?
?你个操蛋的混账东西?
?Oh, you bloody, motherfuckin' asshole?
?你个操蛋的混账东西?
?Oh, you bloody, motherfuckin' asshole...?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表