剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
Now you say he's a monster.
你是之前在说谎 还是现在在说谎
Were you lying then or are you lying now?"
你是个律师
You're a lawyer.
你知道证人的重要性
You know how important it is to have a witness.
-你好 -是朱丽叶 对吗
- Hello. - Hey. Juliette, right?
-你想干什么 -你想
- What do you want? - Do you want--
我只想说我很抱歉
I-- I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry.
之前我彻底失控了 出格了
I completely lost control and I stepped out of line,
我不该那么推你的
and I should have never shoved you like that.
没有任何借口 我很抱歉
There's no excuses and I'm so sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
事实是 我终于意识到
The truth is is I finally realized
我一直以来的感受和你的感受是一样的
that I've been feeling exactly what you must be feeling.
没有比自己孩子受欺负更让人难受的事了 对吧
There's nothing worse than your child being victimized, right?
所以我理解也完全
So, I understand and completely empathize
与你感同身受
with what you're going through.
我很确信齐格是清白的
I am as sure as any parent can be that Ziggy is innocent.
我带他去看了儿童心理医生 她盘问了他
I took him to a child psychologist and she examined him
检查了他的心理 说他是个温和的小男孩
and tested him and said that he was a gentle young boy
他做不出他被指控的那些事
who's completely incapable of doing what he's been accused of.
蕾娜塔 我已经智穷力竭了
Renata, I am at my wit's end.
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what to do anymore.
艾玛贝拉仍然觉得是他在伤害她吗
Does Amabella still say that he's hurting her?
没 她
No. She...
说他是个贴心的孩子
says he's a sweet boy.
那迎新日的事呢
And orientation?
她没有收回指控 不过...
Well, she hasn't taken back the accusation, but...
她不想和我们深入谈下去
she refuses to talk to us about anything further.
你觉得你智穷力竭
You think you're at your wit's end.
我女儿才是受伤的那个人
My daughter is the one getting hurt
而我对此无能为力
and I can't stop it.
我对此很难过
I'm so sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
宝宝又掉了一颗乳牙
Yeah, my baby lost another baby tooth.
-我放在枕头下了 -很好
- I put it under my pillow. - Good.
根本没有牙仙 笨蛋 是爸爸妈妈拿走的
There is no tooth fairy, idiot. It's Mom and Dad.
-你能去拿张纸巾过来吗 -在流血吗
- Would you please get me a tissue? - Is it bleeding?
只有一点
No, not a lot.
-这有坏小孩吗 -爸爸
- Are there any bad teenagers in here? - Dad!
-你怎么回来了 -孩子们
- What are you doing here? - Hey, boys.
我们今晚不是要去首映礼吗
Don't we have a premiere to attend tonight?
你为了那部音乐剧提前回来了
You made it back for the play?
我怎么能错过呢
I wouldn't miss it for the world.
你是为了我吗
You did that for me?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
哇塞
Wow! Kazowie!
你说了"哇塞"吗
Did you say "Kazowie"?
-是的 你真漂亮 -谢谢 亲爱的
- I did. You look fantastic. - Thank you, honey.
有重要约会吗
What, you got a big date or something?
没错 确实有
As a matter of fact, I do.
一个很重要的约会
A very big date.
祝贺你音乐剧的首场演出
Congrats on your opening night.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
我跟那部剧已经没有关系了
I don't really have anything to do with it anymore.
关系可大了
You have a huge amount to do with it.
要不是你 这部戏根本不会上演 不是吗
It wouldn't even be happening but for you. Are you kidding?
-我们走吧 -好
- Let's go. - Okay.
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
-挺好的 -谢谢
- You look nice. - Thank you.
记住 你不能唱这首歌♥
Remember, you're not allowed to sing that one.
-好的 -你可以弹奏 但不能唱
- Okay. - You can play it, but you can't sing it.
-为什么我不能去看那出音乐剧 -不适合小孩
- Why can't I go to the play? - It's not really for kids.
-我喜欢木偶 -我知道
- I like puppets. - I know you do.
是因为木偶做♥爱♥吗
Is it because the puppets have sex?
-谁跟你说的 -克洛伊
- Who told you that? - Chloe.
她说男木偶把丁丁插♥进♥了女木偶
She said the boy puppet puts his penis in the girl puppet.
克洛伊说的吗
Chloe said that?
嗯 有些恶心
Yeah, it's icky.
有时
Sometimes...
恶心的事能产生魔法 齐格
magic comes from icky, Ziggy.
不过这些三言两语说不清
That's a longer conversation, though.
-你好 -"小冠军"过得怎么样
- Hi. - How's my little champion?
-很好 -是吗
- Awesome. - Yeah?
-这周学了新的和♥弦♥吗 -嗯
- You learn some more chords this week? - Yeah.
你一向如此
Yeah, you always do.
-你好 -非常感谢你
- Hi! - Thank you so much.
-客气 -我不会离开太久
- No problem. - I won't be gone too long.
亲我一下
Give me a kiss.
你太美了
You look amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
这件洋装很美
Beautiful dress.
我们快迟到了
We're gonna be late.
别动
Stop.
别闹了
Don't do that.
-你是说这样吗 -对
- What, this? - Yeah.
我以为你喜欢这样呢
I thought you liked when I did that.
-好了啦 -怎么
- Just, come on. - What?
-准备出门了 -迟到一会无所谓
- Get ready. - We can be a little late.
不行
No, we can't.
我见到你太兴奋了
Well, I'm just very excited to see you.
能和我美丽的娇妻待在家
To be home with my beautiful wife.
我感觉到了
Yeah, I can feel that.
是吗 你有感觉到吗
Yeah, you can feel that?
天呐 这招不简单
God, that's quite a trick.
这招不简单
It is quite a trick.
拜托嘛 宝贝 我们真该出发了
Come on, baby, please get ready. We've got to go.
-别急 我只想... -求你了 这很重要
- Calm down, I just want-- - Please, this is important.
-我们真该走了 -怎么回事
- We've got to go. - What-- what is this?
-说真的 够了 -怎么了吗
- Really, stop it. - What's wrong?
你怎么回事 吃了药吗
What did you do, take a pill or something?
我当然没吃药
No, of course I didn't take a pill.
你的魅力足以让我兴奋
You're actually capable of arousing me
不需要吃药 瑟莱丝特
without medication, Celeste.
-你真是胡闹 -你说什么
- You're being ridiculous. - I-- huh?
你说这样算胡闹
Is this being ridiculous? What?
糟糕
Shit.
我的天呐 宝贝
My God. Baby? Baby?
?只在当下? ?当下有爱?
?Only for now? ?For now there's love?
?只在当下? ?当下要工作?
?Only for now? ?For now there's work?
?快乐只存在当下?
?For now there's happiness?
?但只在当下? ?生活只在当下?
?But only for now? ?For now there's life?
?只在当下? ?当下有爱?
?Only for now? ?For now there's love?
?只在当下? ?当下要工作?
?Only for now? ?For now there's work?
?快乐只存在当下?
?For now there's happiness?
她还没发短♥信♥什么的吗
Still no text or anything?
肯定是保姆临时不来了
She must have lost her sitter.
?只在当下? ?当下的友谊?
?Only for now? ? For now there's friendship?
?只在当下?
?Only for now?
?只在当下?
?Only for now?
?性♥爱♥只是当下?
?Sex is only for now?
?发型只是当下?
?Your hair is only for now?
?这出剧也只在当下?
?This show is only for now?
?转瞬即逝? ?只在当下?
?It'll only last a while? ?Only for now?
?但只是暂时的?
?But it's only temporary...?
太精彩了
So good.
?生命中的一切?
?Everything in life?
?都只存在当下?
?Is only for now?
-那我们明天见 -好
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表