剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
老师处理的方式太不妥当了
The teacher couldn't have handled it worse.
"指认出疑犯是谁 艾玛贝拉"
"Point out the suspect, Amabella"?
有没有搞错
Are you kidding me?
这个简心理上肯定受过伤吧
I take it this Jane's kind of damaged.
你怎么这么说
Why do you say that?
你总被受过伤的人吸引
You're drawn to damaged people.
-才没有 -甚至瑟莱丝特也不例外
- I am not. - Even Celeste.
要我说 她内心深处也有伤口
There's something wounded about her, if you ask me.
我没让你说 我也没被受过伤的人吸引
I didn't ask, and I'm not drawn to damaged people.
我喜欢帮助有需要的人吗 确实是
Do I like to help people in need? Yes.
据我所知 这不是缺点
Last time I checked, that's not a character flaw.
我看见你的表情了
I see that look.
我就是觉得一个孩子到新学校的第一天
I just think to be accused of something so horrible
就被人这样指控
on your very first day at a new school...
你能想到比这个更糟的事情吗
Can you imagine anything worse?
被人掐呗
Being choked, maybe?
伤痕会愈合 而诬陷的罪名会跟随你一生
Bruises heal, stigmas can last a lifetime.
你觉得受害人情感上不会一辈子都受到伤害吗
You don't think assault victims bear lifetime emotional injuries?
不知道 最近有什么研究表明这点
I don't know. Is there a recent study
你想给我们一家人上一课吗 艾比盖尔
you'd like to illuminate the family about, Abigail?
-行了 -什么行了
- All right. - All right, what?
-没什么 -不是没什么
- Nothing. - Well, it's not nothing.
这里有事 你说"行了"
It's something. You said, "All right."
你是想解释一下这词隐含的意思呢
Would you like to assign meaning to that
还是你只是抽搐了一下
or was it just a nervous tic?
各位 妈妈今天过得很不顺心
Guys, Mom had a day.
-你就别说话了 -我帮着你呢 "大姐"
- And don't you start. - I'm on your side, woman.
就当我是刚刚抽搐了一下吧
I'm gonna go with a nervous tic.
我觉得他的意思是
I think his "All right"
"我们就别在饭桌上吵了"
meant "Let's not fight at the dinner table."
我们吵架了吗
Were we fighting?
我都没意识到那是吵架
I didn't realize we were fighting.
我们马上就吵起来了
We were about to.
你说我可能看了什么女性受害者的研究
You said I probably read some study on women assault victims,
我会说"没有"
and I would've responded with, "No,
这是我在自卫与健康的课上了解到的
I learned it in my Self-Defense and Wellness class,
而老师正是邦妮
which happens to be taught by Bonnie,
而我每次提她的名字 你的眼睛就会抽搐一下
who, by the very mention of her name, makes your eyes twitch,
所以埃德说"行了"来平息
so Ed said "All right" to head it off.
我懂了
I see.
说起邦妮 你知道她今天做什么了吗
Well, speaking of Bonnie, do you know what she did today?
她签了一份请♥愿♥书阻止我们的音乐剧《Q大街》上演
She signed a petition to stop our production of "Avenue Q."
是那部剧中木偶不停说脏话的戏剧吗
Is this the play where the puppets drop the F-bombs?
棒哎
Cool!
不仅不是那样
It is not only not about that,
而且你真该看下这部剧
but it's actually a play that you should see
因为它讲述了一群年轻人生活中的挣扎
because it deals with the struggle of young adults
对生活幻想的破灭
being disillusioned with life,
感觉被未来虚假的承诺
feeling demoralized and defrauded
欺骗了 意志消沉
by the false promises of tomorrow.
我在这里就感受到了
I can get all that here.
我说什么了
What did I say?
看着我 看镜头
Look at me. Look at the camera.
太耐心了 真给力呀
So patient, so helpful.
笑得开心些 来个开怀的笑容
Big smiles. Give me a big smile.
很好 再笑一次
Good. One more with a smile.
看着我笑就行 再拍一张
Just look at me and smile. One shot.
看镜头 看我 看着我
Look at the camera. Look at me, look at me.
但来张大大的笑脸
Yeah, but a big smile.
你们能... 俩人靠近点
Can you guy-- and just a little bit closer together, guys.
妈妈 你想玩《愤怒的海狸》吗
Hey, Mom, you wanna play Angry Beaver?
等一下玩 再拍一张
In a minute. I just need to get one more shot.
"愤怒的海狸"要来抓你了 妈妈
I think the angry beaver is gonna get you, Mom.
是吗
Yeah. Is he?
希望不是 那...
Oh, I hope not. That--
-我的天啊 -"愤怒的海狸"回来了
- Oh, my God! - The angry beaver is back!
他非常饥渴
And he is hungry!
饥渴想吃妈妈的"海狸"了[想上妈妈了]
Hungry for Mama's beaver.
别闹了
Just stop!
她太好吃了 快尝一口
Oh, she his delicious! Have a bite of this.
怎么回事 你不去维也纳了吗
What happened? You're not going to Vienna?
不 还是要去
No, I still have to go,
但航♥班♥改成明天了
but I'll get a flight out tomorrow instead.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yes!
明天是他们第一天开学
It's their first day of school tomorrow.
不能错过
I can't miss that.
-谢谢 -当然了
- Thank you. - Of course.
我同意西娅
I kind of agree with Thea...
四十岁以上的人不该成天卿卿我我
People over 40 shouldn't be gushy.
不招人待见
It's not cute.
上周 她回家时
I mean, last week, she came home
说自己在收♥容♥所♥削土豆
and peeled potatoes at a homeless shelter,
一直念叨着
and she couldn't stop talking about
奉献是多么美妙的人生经历
what a beautiful experience it was to contribute.
我让她摆个桌子 她都会抱怨个不停
I mean, she whines if I ask her to set the table,
但她跟邦妮削了一个土豆 就...
but peel one fucking potato with Bonnie...
邦妮的影响是很正能量
Well, Bonnie is a positive influence.
难道你更愿意艾比跟她朋友一起抽大♥麻♥吗
What, you'd rather Abby be out with her friends, smoking pot?
我就是感觉两个孩子都没那么依赖我了
I just feel like they're both slipping away.
你该看看今天克洛伊的样子
You should've seen Chloe today.
她就那样径直走进学校了
She just marched right into that school
感觉就像是大姑娘
like some sort of a woman-child.
头都没回一下
She never turned around.
感觉她自己就能行了
It was like she was on her own.
"再见 妈妈 回头见"
"Bye, Mom. See you later."
我就是感觉她们会长大
I just feel like they're gonna grow up
会离开我们 然后...
and they're gonna be gone, and...
就剩我们俩
this will be you and I,
我们会进入到生活的下一篇章
and we're gonna be on to another chapter of our life.
你有下一章
You have another chapter,
你有事业
you have a business.
而我没有
And-- and... I don't.
我是个全职妈妈
I'm a mom.
孩子就是我生活的全部
This is my universe.
而目前 我的生活分崩离析了
And currently, that universe is in meltdown
因为我的大女儿
because my oldest daughter
更喜欢跟那个后妈在一起
prefers to hang out with her fucking step-thing.
你永远不会失去孩子的爱
Hey, you will never lose them.
你知道的
And you know that.
我就是感觉内森总有一天会遭报应
I just thought one day Nathan would get his due.
而出于某种原因 艾比盖尔会更喜欢我一些
For some reason, Abigail would love me more.
可他没遭报应 还活得一帆风顺
He hasn't paid in the slightest for any of it.
如今他又娶了邦妮
And now he's got Bonnie,
她更年轻 更性感 更漂亮
and she's younger and sexier and prettier.
她可能吃完绿色有机食品 满嘴薄荷味儿地给他口♥交♥
She probably gives mint-flavored, organic blowjobs.
艾比盖尔喜欢跟他们在一起 跟他们关系亲密
And Abigail likes to hang out with them and be buddies.
他拥有一切了
And he got it all.
他赢了
He won.
好吧
Okay.
作为你生活中不争气的"安慰奖"
Well, speaking as the consolation prize,
关于你刚才说的那些话
we're gonna have a pretty big fight
-我们会大吵一架 -不是 不是 埃德
- about what you just said. - No, no, no. Ed...
但不是今晚吵 不是今晚
But not tonight. Not tonight.
我不是那个意思
I did not mean it like that.
遇到你是我几辈子修来的福气
You are the greatest thing that ever happened to me,
你千万别往其他地方想
and don't you for one minute think anything else.
对我来说
It's just entirely possible for me
我可以全心全意爱你
to love you with all my heart
但还是能感觉...
and still feel...
心被前任伤透了
Hurt over your ex.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表