剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
她要在网上拍卖♥♥自己的初夜
She is auctioning off her virginity on the Internet.
是为国♥际♥特♥赦♥组织募捐 初衷不错
For Amnesty International, so it is for a very good cause.
她要在网上卖♥♥掉自己的初夜
She's selling her virginity on the Internet?
初衷不错呢
Good cause?
艾比盖尔
Abigail!
你在抽烟吗
You smoking?
就今晚抽一下
Just for tonight.
都15年了 为什么不呢
It's been 15 years. Why not?
你认为我们的婚姻一直靠假装吗
So, you think our marriage is pretend?
我是说任何婚姻里都有假装的成分
No, I said that in every marriage there is pretending.
最幸福的婚姻也不例外
Even the best ones.
如果我没听错 你说假装是婚姻的精髓
You said it was the essence, if I heard you correctly.
我不是假装爱你
I mean, I don't pretend to love you.
我知道你也不是假装爱我
I know you don't pretend to love me.
但我喜欢假装的是 这点你也一样
But what I do like to pretend, as do you,
满足现状
is that I'm all that.
我们又要吵"稳重好男人埃迪"这事吗
So, is this back to the "Steady Eddie" theme?
-好吧 -这就是你的意思吗
- Okay. - Is that what we're talking about?
不 梅德琳 我才是幸运的人
No, Madeline, I'm the lucky one.
我每天醒来都能看见梦中情人
I get to wake up every day next to the girl of my dreams.
我觉得自己是个人生赢家
That makes me the winner.
但有时候 我觉得自己其实是个败家犬
I just feel like the loser sometimes.
我知道我不是一直都是个好妻子
I know I haven't always been the best wife.
这我也觉得很抱歉
And I'm really sorry.
我有时候会很易怒...
I get angry sometimes and...
我做错了
I made a mistake.
错得很离谱
I made a terrible mistake.
别这么说
Don't say that.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck!
你居然要卖♥♥掉自己的初夜
You're selling your virginity?
是的 我以为你会为我骄傲
Yeah, I thought you'd be proud of me.
为你骄傲
Proud of you?
没错 很多女孩
Yeah. A lot of girls
为不足为道的理由失去初夜
lose their virginity for a lot less...
所以你就要出♥卖♥♥♥自己吗
So you're selling yourself?
以合理的价格 而且我的初衷是好的
At a worthy price, for a worthy cause!
别试图骗我说性♥爱♥不是货币的一种
Don't try to tell me that sex isn't a form of currency!
这是性♥交♥易
That is prostitution!
一直以来女性都遭到剥削
Women are exploited all the time!
Let's make sure everyone feels heard here.
我们好好谈 不要吼
Let's have a conversation.
这拍卖♥♥已经开始了吗 你挂上网了吗
Wait, is this thing set up live? Is it already up?
没 还没有...
No, not y...
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
-爸爸 -大家冷静点
- Dad! - Guys!
-住手 -拜托
- Stop! - Come on!
-你电脑在哪 -你疯了吗
- Where is it? - You're being crazy!
-不行 不给你 -你是认真的吗
- No, no. You're not taking that. - Are you serious?
我绝对不会还给你
You're not taking that!
不 你告诉我说交易已经取消之前...
No, until you tell me you shut it down...
-住手 -我要阻止这一切
- Stop it! - I'm not shutting it down!
放手 放手
Get off! Get off!
-她是你的女儿 -电脑还我
- She's your children. - Give my computer back!
亲爱的 没事
Oh, sweetie. Hi. It's okay.
不要吵了
Stop it!
孩子们怎么样了
How are the boys?
他们没事 都睡下了
Oh, they're fine. Sound asleep.
谢谢你留到这么晚
Thank you for staying late.
你可以回去了
You can go now.
你可以回去了 凯莉
You can go now, Kelly.
我们没事
We're fine.
-祝你早日康复 -谢谢
- I hope you feel better. - Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
我给你拿点冰
I'm gonna get you some ice.
我没杀了你 算你走运
You're lucky I didn't kill you.
你说什么
What did you say?
你差点对我造成了永久性的伤害
You could have done permanent damage.
所以精♥子♥会让卵子变成受精卵
So, the spermatozoa fertilizes the egg.
女人会下蛋吗
Women lay eggs?
不 女人的体内有卵子
No, women have eggs inside of them,
在她们的肚子里
in their bellies.
所以精♥子♥会在肚子里对卵子受精
So, the sperm fertilize the egg in there,
然后就形成了宝宝
and out of that comes the baby.
你想要宝宝 所以爸爸才让你"受惊"吗
So, you wanted a baby and my dad "ferlitized" you?
-是受精 -让你受精吗
- Fertilized. - Fertilized you?
差不多就这样
Something like that, yeah.
为什么是差不多
What do you mean, "Something like that"?
就是这样 你比妈妈聪明太多了
"Exactly like that." You're too smart for me.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我也不知道 宝贝
I don't know, baby.
你和她谈过了吗
Have you spoken to her?
没有
No.
你要和她谈一下吗
Are you going to?
-亲爱的 -我要迟到了
- Hey, honey? - I'm running late.
就几分钟而已 拜托
Just-just take a second, please?
我认为你行为背后的初衷和理念
Listen, I think the idea behind what you're doing,
都非常崇高
it's extremely noble.
还有哪个16岁的青少年会有这样的社会良知
What other 16-year-old even has a social conscience, you know?
所以我很为你骄傲 非常骄傲
So, I'm proud of you. I'm very proud.
但我认为还有其他途径能实现你的目标
But I think that there are other ways to accomplish your goals.
爸 别说了
Dad, come on.
一个蒙特利的16岁白人少女
A 16-year-old white girl from Monterey
在网上拍卖♥♥自己的初夜
selling her virginity online?
沃尔夫·比利瑟「CNN资深记者」都会跟踪报道好几周
Wolf Blitzer would saddle that up for weeks.
这实现目标的方式
That's the way.
艾比
Abby.
谢了
Thanks.
-这事我怪你 -关我什么事
- I blame you for that. - Me?
就怪你 是你教会她心怀天下
Yeah, you taught her to care about everything
现在她都走火入魔了
and it's just rubbed off on her.
没那么严重吧
Come on.
还说"沃尔夫·比利瑟都会跟踪报道"
"Wolf Blitzer's gonna saddle that up"?
梅德琳知道这事 准会怪我
You know, Madeline's so gonna blame me for this.
-她不会 -她一定会
- No, she's not. - Yeah, yeah, yeah. She will.
真不敢相信你吃这种垃圾食品
I can't believe you're eating that shit.
齐格
Hey, Ziggy!
猴子宝贝
Monkey baby!
?我的宝贝?
?Well, baby?
?若遇到挫折?
?When times are bad?
?记得呼唤我 宝贝?
?Call on me, darling?
?我会马上来到你身边?
?And I'll come to you?
?当你遇到困难?
?When you're in trouble?
齐格
Ziggy!
?当你感到悲伤?
?And feel so sad?
?记得呼唤我 宝贝?
?Call on me, darling?
?呼唤我 我会来帮忙?
?I said call on me and I'll help you?
晚餐送来了 亲爱的
Dinner's here, honey.
玩伴会 真的吗
A playdate? Really?
我们可以仔细留意他们的情况
Well, we could keep a watchful eye on them,
老师和助教做不到那么仔细
which the teacher and an assistant can't do,
班上可有22个孩子呢
really, with 22 kids.
你还认为齐格是欺负她的恶霸吗
Are you still convinced that Ziggy's the culprit?
我说不清了 听了你那番话以后
I don't know, with everything you said.
所以我才和班上的每个孩子
Which is why if I schedule playdates
安排了一对一的玩伴会
with each and every child in the class,
这样可以一个个排除嫌疑
I can eliminate suspects one by one.
你要帮克洛伊·麦肯齐和艾玛贝拉
You're gonna schedule a playdate
安排一对一的玩伴会吗
between Chloe Mackenzie and Amabella?
如果那个疯女人肯答应 就排呗
If that psycho would allow it.
抱歉 我不该这么说
Sorry, poor form.
我知道你和梅德琳是好朋友
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表