剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
别拿"亲爱的"敷衍我
Please don't "Honey" me.
我知道她在派对上很开心
I know she enjoyed her party,
但你得承认她开心的同时 还带着情绪
but you have to admit her excitement seemed tempered,
这都是因为克洛伊
and that's because Chloe
和她最喜欢的几位朋友没有来
and a couple of other favorite friends weren't there.
是没错 但用得着求助医疗吗
Yeah, but to seek medical help?
医疗 这无关医疗
Medical? It's not medical.
戈登 别这么古板了
Gordon, don't be so old-fashioned. Come on.
我们讨论过的
I just-- We've talked about this.
艾玛贝拉把心事都积压在心里
Amabella internalizes.
受到冷落比被掐脖子
And a social slight could cause
造成的心理创伤更严重
more psychological harm than a choking.
我再次强调 她只有六岁
I come back to "She's six."
相信我 这些创伤会持续一辈子
Well, trust me, those wounds can last forever.
我们也不必让她知道那是儿童心理医生
And she doesn't need to know she's seeing a child psychologist.
有些最好的心理医生甚至会装扮成小丑
Some of the best ones now dress up as clowns.
我们可以骗她那是另一个生日惊喜
We-- we could sell it as another birthday surprise.
你在取笑我吗
You're laughing at me?
戈登 拜托 我整天无法放松戒备
Gordon, please, I spend all day long never letting my guard down.
就让我做个神经质的妈妈吧
Just let me be a scared mom.
她可是我们女儿啊
It's our daughter.
你之所以如此成功
Look, one of the things that makes you so successful
是因为你总能明察秋毫
is that you're able to see every hiccup.
这是你的众多天赋之一
You know, it's-- it's one of your many gifts.
而其中一个缺点
So one of the pitfalls is that you tend
就是你容易庸人自扰
to way overthink everything.
艾玛贝拉在生日会上很开心
Amabella had a great time at the party.
怎么可能不开心
How could she not?
那个生日会完全碾压《冰上迪斯尼》
That thing blew Disney On Ice away.
我是不是变得无趣而可悲
Have I become tragically unfun?
亲爱的 没这回事
Oh, honey, no.
别乱想 当然不是
Come on, no, of course not.
天呐 我确实如此
Oh, my god, I have.
我现在变成了
I'm now one of those people
我曾发誓不会成为的那种人
I swore I would never turn myself into--
-事业狂 控制狂 焦虑 -不是
- Some corporate, controlling, anxious-- - No, don't.
别这么说
Don't. Stop it!
我们第三次约会时 还去跳了伞
On our third date, we went skydiving.
-你还记得吗 -当然记得
- Do you remember that? - Indeed I do.
我想那是我最后一次
Well, I think that was the last time
让自己自♥由♥下坠
I let myself just free fall.
我们什么时候过了冲动的年纪
When did we become past our spontaneous prime?
你想要冲动
You want spontaneous?
我们现在到办公桌上做♥爱♥吧
Let's make love on that desk right now.
不对 我收回那句话
No, you know what? I take that back.
我们现在到办公桌上干一炮
Let's fuck on that desk right now.
别开我玩笑
Don't make fun of me.
没开玩笑 我正盯着我老婆
I am not making fun of you. I am looking at my wife.
我此时此地就想操她
I wanna fuck her right here and right now.
-别胡闹了 -为什么不行
- Don't be ridiculous. - Why not?
胡闹相当于一种自我放纵
Ridiculous is totally commensurate with free falling.
把衣服脱掉
Take off your clothes.
-戈登 -要我扯掉你衣服吗
- Gordon... - Do I have to rip them off?
-别人会看到 -不会有人看到
- People will see. - No one will see.
他们会听到 你知道我做♥爱♥时的样子
Well, they'll hear. You know how I get.
好吧 不在桌上
Fine, no desk.
去厕所
Bathroom.
-欢迎 -谢谢你
- Welcome, welcome. - Thank you very much.
办公室在那边
The office is in that way.
-好 -请进
- Okay. - Go ahead, yeah.
-坐沙发上吗 -是的
- On the couch? - Yes.
-好 -好的
- Okay. - Yes.
那么 今天两位为何而来
Well, so what brings you here today?
或许... 好吧
Maybe-- All right.
你们想聊什么都可以
So, you're free to talk about anything.
很多夫妇感觉到激♥情♥不再
A lot of couples experience a death of passion.
激♥情♥绝对不是我们的问题
Passion is definitely not our problem.
就算是 也是因为激♥情♥过度吧
If it is, maybe it's because there's too much of it.
什么意思
How do you mean?
我们深爱彼此
Well, we love each other very much.
然后...
And, um...
我就是觉得我们...
I just think maybe we--
有时候情况会变得很激烈
Things can just get a bit volatile.
怎么激烈
Volatile how?
我们经常争吵 说一些话
We fight a lot and we say things.
我们大吵 大闹
We yell, we scream, and...
我们充满愤怒
We just have a lot of anger
需要一点帮助来克制
that we need some help controlling.
你提到愤怒和激烈
When you talk of anger and volatility...
你指的是肢体上的愤怒行为吗
Are we talking about a physical expression of anger?
不是
No.
只是情绪上的
Just emotional,
言语上的
verbal.
事实不完全如此
It's not-- not quite true.
我们吵架后
After we fight, we--
我们通常会做♥爱♥
We very often make love.
我不确定能不能叫做♥爱♥
I don't know if you can call it making love.
情况非常...
It's very--
似乎有许多愤怒
There seems to be a lot of anger,
夹杂其中
you know, mixed up in it, and...
激♥情♥和怒火之间...
Well, there's a line between passion and--
有条界限
and rage, and...
而有时候 我们可能...
And, you know, sometimes maybe we--
跨越了界限
we cross that.
有时候
Sometimes.
你认为这怒火从何而来
Where do you think this rage comes from?
我不知道
I don't know.
我都不知道如何回答这问题
I don't even know how to begin to answer that question.
试一试
Try.
好吧
Okay...
我想我是怕失去她
I-I think I'm afraid of losing her.
好的 你为什么会这么想
Okay. Why do you think that?
你看不见她吗 好好瞧瞧
Have you-have you seen her? Look at her.
她想要什么男人没有
She can have any man she wants, you know.
如果她和我在一起不开心
And if she's not happy with me,
绝对会有成千上万的男人
there will be a line of a thousand men
排着队供她挑选
just waiting, you know.
最近她看起来并不怎么开心
And lately, it doesn't always seem that she's happy.
这个发现
And that,
让我害怕
that terrifies me.
一开始时 从我们第一次见面
From the very beginning, like when we first met,
我就一直...
I've always...
担心她会视我于无物
worried that she would just go through me.
我只是她生命中的过客
You know, like that...
"生命中的过客"是什么意思
What do you mean by that? By "Go through you"?
就是说她会...
That she would...
也许成熟了 就会抛弃我
Outgrow me, maybe.
或是看清了我的本质会嫌弃我
Or figure me out or something.
所以我一直有这种感觉
So I've always had this sense that...
这一天迟早会来临 到时候她就会...
that, you know, the day would come where she would just...
她就不会再爱我了
where she would just not love me anymore, and...
而我...
and I...
我想我一直在找证据证明她...
I think I'm constantly looking for evidence that she...
她不再爱你的证据吗
Evidence that she doesn't-doesn't love you anymore.
瑟莱丝特 听完佩里的话 你有什么感受
Celeste, how do you feel about what Perry just said?
我为了你放弃了自己的事业
I gave up my career for you.
我...
I-I...
抛弃了我的家人
I left my family.
抛弃了我的朋友
I left my friends.
为了你 搬家到这个地方来
I moved here for you.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表