剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
Should I call the tooth fairy?
-不要 -圣诞老人呢
- No. - Or Santa Claus?
宝贝 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, buddy.
上次我们吃披萨去动物园
The last time we had pizza and we went to the zoo,
你告诉我 我们要搬来蒙特利
you told me we were moving to Monterey.
这次是什么
What now?
你要去跟儿童心理医生聊聊天
You're gonna go see a child psychologist.
我想他只是想来报名上课 没别的
I think he plans on signing up for a class, that's all.
他有和你调情吗
Did he hit on you at all?
他说了什么
What did he say?
他只是说晚餐的时候
Just that it should fall to me and him
要靠我们俩来维持和平
to keep the peace at this dinner.
我也不反对
I don't disagree.
他有说什么奇怪的话吗
Did he, did he say anything off at all
或是哪里惹你生气了
or cross you in any way?
我很欢迎有理由揍他一顿
'Cause I'd love to have a reason to pop him one.
内森·卡尔顿
Nathan Carlton.
我只是觉得他有点奇怪
I'm saying the guy's off,
拜托 邦妮 老实承认吧
Bonnie. Come on, admit it.
这顿晚餐本来就是要让我们好好相处
The whole point of this dinner is so we can all get along, okay?
-不是让你揍他一顿 -他是个怪人
- Not so you can pop him one. - The guy's off.
终有一日 得制定清楚界限
At some point, boundaries are gonna have to be set.
你要去哪里
Hey, where you going?
-我去贝琪家 -贝琪
- I'm going to Becky's. - Becky?
等等 她是那个傻女孩吗
Wait, is she the stupid one?
你妈妈老是唠叨我不能让你
Your mom's always nagging me
-跟傻孩子一起玩 -爸爸
- about letting you hang out with stupid people. - Dad!
她还在为辅♥导♥老师的事不高兴
Well, she's still upset about the tutor.
-你手里拿着什么 -没什么
- Hey, what-what do you have there? - Nothing.
你拿着什么呢 宝贝
What are you carrying, darling?
-我... -没什么
- I'm... - Nothing!
我可以自己检查酒柜去
I can check my bar.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
你放松点 别管那么严
You need to relax.
我们不想伤害到谁 对吧
We don't want anyone getting hurt, do we?
我们也可以搬家
You know, we can always move.
我们不一定得住在蒙特利
We don't have to live in Monterey.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
你想搬家吗
You wanna move?
首先 斯凯很喜欢这里
Okay, first of all, Skye loves it here a lot.
其次 我们上哪找那么好的公立学校
Second of all, we're never gonna find public schools this good.
第三 艾比盖尔怎么办
And third, what about Abigail?
让她搬回去跟她妈妈住吗
She goes back with her mom?
她会跟着我们一起搬家
She'll just move away with us.
到时候你前妻一定会气疯
That'll be the last straw for ex-thing.
好吧
Okay. All right.
-就不能让人幻想一下... -少来
- A man's allowed to fantasize... - Stop!
你在干什么
What you doing?
没什么 只是看看落日
Nothing, just staring at the sunset,
想着我们真幸运 每天都能看见这美景
thinking how lucky we are to have that in our face every day.
你绝对不是在想这事
That is not what you were thinking.
艾比知道你看了她脸书吗
Abby know you go on her Facebook page?
应该知道
Probably.
我有时候会留言
I leave comments sometimes,
当然是通过化名留言的
though under an alias.
你的化名是什么
What's the alias?
上帝
God.
你去邦妮的健身房♥找她了吗
So, you went to visit Bonnie at her studio?
这地方真是没有秘密吧
No secrets in this town.
我想开始练仰卧起坐 找她问点建议
I was thinking about doing a sit-up and wanted to get her advice.
我去和她谈晚餐的事
Went to talk about the dinner,
如何避免争执
how to best avoid friction.
或是敌意
Or animosity.
也许还有暴♥力♥
Violence?
你是觉得我有多神经质
Exactly how psychotic do you think I am?
开玩笑啦
Come on.
你还好吗 梅梅
You doing okay, Maddie?
跟我说 跟我说
Tell me. Tell me.
我会让你开心起来 宝贝
I'll make you feel good, baby.
我只是觉得自己...
I just feel like I'm...
好像有点失控了
losing control a little bit.
对什么失控
Of?
对我自己
What I am.
怎么会呢
How so?
我也说不清
I don't know.
你也说不清吗
You don't know?
我爱你
I love you.
一大早听到大声嚼麦片的声音 太棒了
There's nothing like the sound of crunching cereal in the morning.
会不会太夏天了
Not too summery?
不 美极了
No, it looks incredible.
真有趣 所有衣服穿在你身上都这么美
It's funny how clothes always seem to do that on you.
你嘴真甜
You're sweet.
这是要去干什么
What's the occasion?
我要去跟代理市政♥府♥的律师开会
I have a meeting with the attorney representing the town.
又要开会吗
Another meeting, huh?
我觉得今天应该就能和解
I think we're gonna settle it today.
是吗
Yeah?
要是不能和解呢
What if it doesn't settle?
那可能就要上法庭了
Oh, well, we'd probably go to court,
但开庭肯定也就是一次搞定的事
but it would just be a one-off.
他们没有法律依据
They really don't have any grounds.
所以你现在还要出庭了吧
So, a court appearance now?
应该不用吧 这有什么大不了
Probably not, but what's the big deal?
因为你对我说谎了
Well, the big deal is that you lied to me.
你昨天说只是开一次会
You said it'd be one meeting yesterday,
然后就能解决了
and then it'd be over with.
-我没说过 -现在你还要出庭
- I never said that. - Now you're going to court?
我说的是 我觉得应该很快能搞定
I said I thought it would go away quickly,
我现在也这么觉得
and I still believe that it will.
我不想让你这么做
I don't want you doing this.
这又不是你说了算
Well, it's not your fucking call.
妈妈
Mom?
好了 我们走吧 宝贝
Okay, let's go, sweetie.
帅小子
Hey, champ.
-爸爸 -玩得开心
- Hi, Dad. - Have a great day.
我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
来吧 快走
Come on. Quick, quick.
走
Let's go.
再见
Bye.
查普曼夫人
Ms. Chapman?
进来
Come on in.
我们谈得不错
We had a nice conversation.
他是个很聪明的小家伙
He's a-- he's a very smart little guy.
是啊
Yeah.
请坐吧
Please... have a seat.
我能看出来你很紧张
I can see that you're nervous,
所以我就直接说重点了
so I'm just gonna cut right to the punch line.
我觉得齐格不是个恶霸
I-- I do not think Ziggy is a bully.
我提起了迎新日那天发生的小风波
I brought up the incident that you had mentioned, at orientation,
他明确表示不是他干的
and he made it very clear it wasn't him.
我觉得他没说谎
And I'd be surprised if he's lying.
如果他说谎了
If so, he's--
那他就是我见过的最厉害的说谎高手了
he's the most accomplished liar I've ever seen.
而且坦白说
And frankly,
他也没展现出恶霸的典型特征
he doesn't show any of the classic signs of a bullying personality.
他不是自恋狂
He's not narcissistic.
他显然展现出了同情心和体贴特质
And he certainly demonstrates empathy and sensitivity.
抱歉
Sorry.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
很确定
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表