剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
好的
Yeah.
-怎么了 -我们需要谈谈
- What? - We need to talk.
我去剧场的时候 你可不想跟我谈话
When I came to the theater, you did not want to talk to me.
-我们开车去转一圈吧 -还是算了吧
- Let's take a drive. - I don't think that's a good idea.
你想让我在这里说我要说的话吗
Do you want me to say what I've got to say here?
我可保证不了举止得体
'Cause I can't promise decorum.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我不想谈那天的事
I don't want to talk about the other day.
那你想谈什么
Then what is this about?
抱歉我这么烦人
I'm sorry to be such an annoyance.
是挺烦人的 乔瑟夫
Well, it is annoying, Joseph.
有什么话就快说
Just say what you want to say, please.
我想知道 我们这算什么
This is about me understanding-- like, what is this?
我是你的什么
Where do I stand?
你能看着我吗
Can you look at me, please?
我懂 你是蒙特利的正派居民
I get it, you're an upstanding member of the Monterey community.
这不合适
This is not compatible.
去他妈的清规戒律
But, you know, fuck convention.
我们在一起吧 不管世俗的眼光
Like, let's do this. Let's throw it all away.
我知道你对我有感觉
I know you have feelings for me.
你要是知道 那就保持这种感觉吧
Well, then if you know that, just cling to that.
我得回去 能载我回去吗
I have to go back. Can you please take me back?
这对话让你不自在
That you're this uncomfortable with the conversation--
我当然不自在
Of course I'm uncomfortable!
我对我丈夫不忠
I cheated on my husband.
我对我妻子不忠
I cheated on my wife!
为什么回来
Why come back?
为什么对剧场这么投入
Why get so involved with the theater?
因为我以为我们之间结束了
Because I thought you and I were over with.
我们的感情不复存在 结束了 完了
We were buried. It was over, it was done.
我不信
I don't believe you.
你总是来我的办公室
You come into my office all the time.
坐在我桌子上 这是什么套路
You're sitting on my desk. Like, what are you doing?
耍我玩吗
Are you playing me?
你明明知道没有结束
You know it's not over.
你都不敢看我 因为你知道这是真的
You can't look at me 'cause you know it's true.
你能载我回去吗
Can you take me back, please?
你真行
For... God's sakes.
你是...
Like, how do you--
你是怎么做到就这样翻篇了
how do you brush it all off?
当作什么都没发生一样
Like it's like nothing's happening.
我明白你不想产生感情
I get you don't want to have feelings.
你有家室
Right? You've got a family.
但你在剧场回吻了我
But you kissed me back at the theater and--
也许有脑震荡 不过应该不会
It's possible you're concussed, but I don't think so.
你头痛吗 有昏昏沉沉的感觉吗
You have any headache? You feel sleepy or groggy?
-没有 -确定吗
- No. - Are you sure?
如果你愿意 我们可以做CT扫描
We can do a CAT scan if you want--
我不会把自己暴露在没必要的辐射之下
I'm not going to expose myself to unnecessary radiation
减少你们的保险费
just to keep your premiums down.
-抱歉 -亲爱的
- I'm sorry. - Honey...
我没事
I'm fine.
我根本没有撞到头
I didn't even hit my head.
乔瑟夫呢 他还好吗
What about Joseph? Is Joseph all right?
他情况稳定 他家人正在陪着他
He's stable. His family is with him now.
-那就好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
霍华德医生请到放射科
Dr. Howard, radiology.
他出现了脑震荡和气胸
He is concussed and had a pneumothorax.
出乎意料的是 他没有骨折
He remarkably had no broken bones.
-什么是气胸 -就是肺部萎陷
- Pneumothorax? - That's a collapsed lung.
他正在复苏当中
He's in recovery right now.
再过几个小时 我们会送他到加护病房♥
We'll bring him down to the ICU in a couple of hours
你可以过去探望他
and you can visit him there.
你丈夫不会有事的
Your husband will be fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我也不知道
I don't know.
那孩子突然闯了停车标志
This kid out of nowhere ran a stop sign.
我没看见他
I didn't see him coming.
我想乔瑟夫也没看见
I don't think Joseph did either.
妈妈
Mom?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事了 宝贝 你怎么过来的
Hi. I'm fine, honey. How did you get here?
很多人都在讨论为什么那天乔瑟夫·巴克曼
A lot of people were talking about exactly why Joseph Bachman
和梅德琳·麦肯齐会在同一台车里
and Madeline Mackenzie were in that car together.
我敢说和"表现艺术"脱不了关系
I'm sure it had something to do with artistic expression.
抱歉没能去医院
Sorry I couldn't make it to the hospital.
她有点受惊 但不会有事的
She's a little shaken up, but she's gonna be fine.
乔瑟夫也会没事的
Joseph's gonna be fine, too.
-天啊 -那个开小货车的呢
- Geez. - What about the guy in the truck?
他不是成年人 只是个青少年
It wasn't a guy. It was a teenage boy.
据说他边开车边发短♥信♥
They think he was texting.
我得去跟佩里和孩子们
I've got to sit down to dinner
吃晚餐了
with Perry and the kids right now, so...
你打个电♥话♥给她吧
why don't you give her a call?
她在家 听到你的问候 她会很开心
She's at home. She'd love to hear from you.
好的
I will.
-祝晚上愉快 -拜拜
- Have a good night. - Bye.
她有系安全带吗
Was she wearing her seat belt?
那当然了
Yeah, I'm sure she was.
没系安全带 就危险了
It would be very dangerous if she wasn't.
他是谁
Who's he?
只是个室内设计师
He's just an interior decorator,
专门替人挑选家具之类的
so he picks out furniture and stuff for homes.
我想给我们买♥♥点新的家具
I was thinking we could get some new furniture.
现在的家具有什么不对吗
What's wrong with our furniture?
没什么不对 但这样很有趣 不是吗
Nothing, but it would be fun, right?
改变一下
Change it up a little.
我们晚餐煮什么好呢
What should we make for dinner?
好了 快吃饭
Come on, eat up.
你们什么都没吃
You haven't even eaten anything.
佩里 佩里
Perry. Perry.
放下玩具 拿起食物
Toys down, food up.
动作快
Hop to.
青少年很坏
Teenagers are bad.
我们一定要变成青少年吗
Do we have to be teenagers?
是啊 恐怕必须要啊
Yeah, yeah, I'm afraid you do.
我要跳过那一段
I'm gonna skip that part.
-什么 -青少年也没那么坏
- What? - Teenagers aren't that bad.
实际上 一旦你们变成青少年
In fact, once you're a teenager,
你们就只想和其他青少年玩了
you will only wanna hang out with other teenagers.
你们会认为所有大人都很坏
You'll think all grownups are bad.
青少年觉得你们很坏吗
Teenagers think you're bad?
是的
Yeah.
真的吗
They do?
那是绝对的
Absolutely.
尤其是我使出我的...
Especially when I use my...
打嗝超能力的时候
burping superpower, they do.
佩里 别闹了
Perry, come on.
或是当我用...
Or when I speak with my...
我的特殊嗓音说话
special voice.
因为他们就会知道...
Because then they know...
这里有...
that here comes...
-怪物来啦 -够了
- the monster! - Okay.
我饿坏了
I'm starving!
来一块青少年的嫩肉让我...
Give me a tender little teenager to...
-回来 你们都没吃 -大快朵颐
- Come on, you haven't eaten anything. - ...devour!
不不不
No, no, no. No, no!
快点追她
Come on, get her!
-停 -过来吧 妈妈
- Stop! Stop! - Come here, Mom!
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表