剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
Well, I believe she's being nice to Bonnie,
鉴于现在的情况 她至少很努力了
or at least trying under the circumstances.
什么情况
What circumstances would those be?
不是吧 内森
Nathan, come on.
你离开她时 伤透了她
It was pretty tough when you left.
但那都是十五年前了
But that was 15 years ago.
但对梅德琳来说很难受
Okay, it's difficult for Madeline
看见你出现在学校组织的每一次活动上
to see you at every school function so involved
而你却从没这么对艾比盖尔
when you weren't there for Abigail.
还有 看到你去上瑜伽课 而你从没...
It's difficult to run into you at yoga when you never...
也许我说这话有些出格了
You know what? Maybe I'm talking out of turn here.
不是 我那时年轻不懂事
No, I was young, you know?
有些混♥蛋♥
Maybe a bit of a shit.
我确实辜负了梅梅和艾比
But I made some real mistakes with both Maddie and Abby,
但因此而要求我也辜负邦妮和斯凯吗
but should I be required to make the same mistakes with Bonnie and Skye?
不是 但有时候做事
No, but, you know, doesn't hurt to be mindful
还是要考虑一下别人的感受
of other people's feelings sometimes.
好 好 "心思细腻"先生
Oh, yeah, yeah. Mr. Sensitive.
-你说什么 -不是 其实是夸你
- Excuse me? - No, actually, I meant that as a compliment.
你像是当今男人转型的先驱
You're kind of like today's standard-bearer for the evolved man.
你在家工作
Like, you work at home, you--
分担照顾孩子的义务 你还做饭
You do almost 50-50 in the childcare. You even cook.
这么说 你是喜欢在外面打拼的爷们儿
Right, so you're the guy who likes to fish and hunt,
而我是"妇男"吗
and I'm Mr. Girly-Man?
-这完全不是我说的意思 -好吧
- That's not what I meant at all, man. - Okay.
我觉得直接跟梅梅说这事会闹得很不好看
I thought it'd be indelicate to bring it up with Maddie.
所以我才找你谈
That's why I'm bringing it up with you.
这话说得像威胁啊 内森
Well, that sounded like a threat, Nathan.
你是在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
不是 但我感觉你像是要威胁我了
No, but, actually, I feel like you're starting to threaten me,
招惹我 后果可不好看
which I don't think you want to go there.
齐格那个孩子的事
You know, this thing with that Ziggy kid,
恶霸那件事
all the talk of bullying?
我六年级时就被恶霸欺负了
I was bullied. Sixth grade.
我总是忍♥下来了
And I always turned the other cheek,
想着表现得更成熟一些
thinking that was the more mature thing to do.
三十年后
Some 30 years later,
我还耿耿于怀 后悔没暴揍那个孩子一顿
it still haunts me that I didn't beat the shit out of that kid.
于是
So much so,
我就幻想 如果哪天有人过来
I find myself fantasizing that somebody will come along one day
再欺负我
and say or do something to me
我就讨回当年没讨回的公道
that'll offer me the chance to redeem myself.
你一直对我不错 内森
You've always treated me quite well, Nathan.
真可惜啊
It's too bad.
真可惜
Too bad.
什么啊
What?
我说的第一句话就是
The first thing I said, the very first thing I said--
"问题绝不仅仅在那些母亲身上"
"It wasn't just the mothers."
你再这样跟我说话
I'm gonna kick your fucking ass
我就揍死你
if you fucking talk to me like that again,
你个混犊子
you fucking little shit.
埃德和内森彼此之间恨得牙根痒痒
Ed and Nathan hated each other's guts.
我们不是都不敢说出来吗
Aren't we all afraid to say that?
显然住在这里的很多人都有积怨
There's clearly a lot of bad blood in this community.
他说什么
What did he say?
市长拒绝给这部剧拨款
The mayor refuses to authorize funding for the production.
这应该算是法律问题了吧
Which should be a legal matter,
我们可以通过法律解决
and we could make it a legal matter.
拨款是酌情而定
The funding is discretionary.
他可以找任何理由拒绝
He could deny it on whatever grounds--
他拒绝了吗
Is he denying it?
他建议我们选择更和谐的戏剧
He's suggesting we pick something more community-centric.
乔瑟夫 我们付出了那么多心血
Joseph, we have worked so hard for this,
蕾娜塔·克莱恩那群心胸狭隘的小团体
and we are being victimized by the small-mindedness
是在迫♥害♥我们
led by the likes of Renata Klein.
我懂 但能不找麻烦 就不找麻烦
Understood, but we need to pick our battles,
而这事...
and this is just--
可有时候麻烦来找我们啊
And sometimes our battles pick us.
我们不能放弃 不能就此放弃
We can't quit. We just can't.
你这样是为了戏 还是为了赢呢
Is this about the play or winning?
说不好 两个原因都有吧
I don't know. Maybe it's a little bit about both.
但实在受够总是有人站在道德制高点
But I get sick and tired of the morally superior in this town
干预别人的事
stepping all over everybody else.
你说你想在艺术指导上更大胆
And you said you wanted to be brave with your artistic direction.
我就只要求这一点
That's all I'm asking--
大胆一些
just-- just be brave.
你跟我说让我♥操♥♥死♥自己
You told me to go fuck myself on the head.
我只是...
I just get...
你知道我是说气话
You know how I get.
拜托了 这对我很重要
Please. This is important to me.
我跟市长谈谈
I'll talk to the mayor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不会后悔的
You're not gonna regret it.
绝不会
You're not.
-这是什么 -"《冰雪奇缘》"
- What's this? - "Frozen."
我要带我妻子和小侄女去玩儿
Taking my wife and my little niece.
艾玛贝拉周三早上发完了所有邀请函
Amabella passed out her invitations on Wednesday morning.
梅德琳就打电♥话♥邀请所有孩子
Madeline was on the phone inviting the kids
周四中午去冰上迪斯尼
to Disney on Ice by Thursday noon.
两个活动定在同一天 同一时间
The two events were scheduled for the same day, same time.
背后射冷箭
A vicious shot over the bow.
我懂 太令人无语了
Yeah. It's ridiculous.
-知道了 谢谢 -没事
- Okay. Thank you. - Yeah, of course.
我不知道这女人是不是有病
I don't know what's wrong with this woman.
她就像权欲熏心了
It's like she's power hungry.
她就是爱跟我们对着干...
She can't just let us all get along--
我说 谢谢你了
I said thank you-uuu!
你好
Hello?
性侵犯
Sexual assault?
看来是齐格亲了艾玛贝拉
It appears Ziggy kissed Amabella,
没有经过女生同意的强吻
and the advance was unwelcome and a little aggressive.
齐格亲了艾玛贝拉
Ziggy kissed Amabella.
齐格亲了
Ziggy kissed...
艾玛贝拉
Amabella.
除了谋杀调查以外
In addition to the murder investigation,
我们也在调查其他
we are investigating others on assault
因伤人 密谋煽动暴♥力♥的涉案人员
and conspiracy to incite violence.
整体而言 目的旨在
The intent, by all accounts,
跟艾玛贝拉和解
was to simply make peace with Amabella.
他等于是承认了他确实试图掐死她
Which is an admission that he did try to choke her.
不是 等一下
No, just hold-- hold on.
掐人一事上
Zigfield still maintains his innocence
齐格菲德还是清白的
on the whole choking front.
向艾玛贝拉表达爱意
The idea of brandishing affection
这主意一开始是克洛伊提出来的
upon Amabella was first proffered by Chloe
为了缓解生日会闹得不愉快一事
in an attempt to ameliorate the whole birthday party brouhaha.
抱歉 打断一下
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
你是说这事跟克洛伊有关吗
Are you saying Chloe had something to do with this?
-是的 -是的 克莱恩夫人
- Uh, yes. - Yes. Mrs. Klein.
她弹了一首歌♥
She played a song,
她让齐格菲德和艾玛贝拉跳舞
she invited Zigfield and Amabella to dance,
看来你女儿继承了她母亲
and it seems your daughter has inherited
爱管闲事的基因
the "Let's solve everyone else's problems" gene.
然后斯凯附议了
The motion was then seconded by Skye.
我不信我女儿
I don't believe that my daughter
会支持这种非自愿的亲密接触
would ever sanction a non-consensual touching.
她是个很文静的孩子
She's a very peaceful child.
这不会就只是起哄闹着玩吧
Isn't this just a whole lot of brouhaha about nothing?
-好吧 我们有校规... -不是闹着玩
- Okay, look, we have a policy, sir... - It's not nothing.
我们会查清楚的
and we'll get to the bottom of it.
-是吗 你们有校规吗 -是的
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表