剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
I wish Daddy were here.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
但我们一家四口一定会好好的
But the four of us all together, we're gonna be fine.
发生什么事了
Oh, what happened?
哈利的一条腿不见了
Harry is missing a leg.
-是麦克斯 -是乔希
- It was Max. - It was Josh.
-是麦克斯 -是乔希
- It was Max! - It was Josh!
说真的 梅德琳 你这么做很贴心
You know, that's really...that's super sweet of you, Madeline.
虽然我很感激你能为我这么做
And as much as I appreciate that, I feel like, you know,
但如果因为他 而搅黄了生日会
if-if this birthday party is ruined because of him,
那事情只会变得更糟
then it's only gonna make things worse for him.
亲爱的 大家都会以为
Sweetheart, everyone just assumes around here
我是这里一切争端的根源
I'm the root cause of everything.
-别担心 -好吧
- Don't worry. - Right.
我想我更乐意看到
I think I would prefer it
你让克洛伊参加那个生日派对
if you let Chloe go to the birthday party.
-我一会给你回电♥话♥ -但我...
- Let me call you right back. - But I...
克洛伊 去车里待着
Chloe, get in the car.
-克洛伊 马上到车上去 -怎么了
- Chloe, get in the car right now. - What?
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
现在
Now.
我向你保证 我没有跟人做♥爱♥
I'm not having sex, I promise you.
那些药是怎么回事
What are those pills?
这是为了预防万一 哪天就发生了
They're just for in case, you know, the day comes.
也不是说这事很快就会发生
Not that it's coming any time soon,
但我就是准备了药
but I just have them.
你才十六岁 你在哪买♥♥的
You are 16 years old. Where did you get them?
-医生给的 -恩尼斯医生吗
- From a doctor. - Dr. Ennis?
她给你开处方 居然没通知我
She wrote you a prescription without calling me?
不是她 我去了计划生育中心
Not her. I went to Planned Parenthood.
拜托你别小题大做
Please don't make a big deal about this.
我没有过性行为 行了吧
I'm not sexually active, okay?
谁带你去的
Who took you there?
-什么 -计划生育中心
- What? - Planned Parenthood.
你叫了车吗 还是叫了优步
Did you take a car, an Uber?
还是有人开车带你去的
Did somebody give you a ride?
那中心在锡赛德 你是怎么去的
It's in Seaside. How did you get there?
给 你的便当盒
Here you are.
-我爱你 妈妈 -我也爱你
- Love you, Mama. - Love you.
再见
Bye.
-先别下车 -女士
- Stay in the car. - Ma'am!
我很快就好
I'm just gonna be a minute.
邦妮 邦妮 我能和你谈谈吗
Bonnie? Bonnie, can I talk to you for just a second?
-当然 -几件事
- Of course. - A couple of things.
首先 我很高兴艾比盖尔和你妈妈关系好
First of all, I'm happy that Abigail has bonded with your mother.
对什么在公社帮忙削土豆的事也很兴奋
Thrilled about the communal potato peeling thing.
但在我女儿的社会和娱乐生活方面
But when it comes to my daughter's social recreational life,
尤其是涉及到会对她生殖器官
particularly as it concerns medications
造成永久性影响的药物
that will permanently affect her reproductive organs,
麻烦你把这种事交给我处理
will you just kick that little can of worms over to me?
-你明白了吗 -我明白了
- Do you understand? - I do.
要是十年后 斯凯来找我
And should Skye come to me 10 years down the road
让我带她去计划生育中心
and ask for a little lift to Planned Parenthood,
作为基本礼仪 我一定会先打电♥话♥通知你
I would give you that courtesy call first.
谢谢
Thanks.
-夫人 -我在送孩子上学
- Ma'am! - I'm dropping off my kid!
走吧 克洛伊
Come on, Chloe.
别给我女儿...
Don't give my daughter...
那是我女儿
That's my daughter.
下次你想要做这样的事...
Next time you wanna do something...
你还是带自己女儿去吧
why don't I take your daughter?
找你女儿去
Your daughter?
随你怎么对她
Do whatever you want to her.
他妈开什么玩笑
Fucking kidding me?
我不明白的是
And what I don't understand
为什么我自己的女儿不先来找我
is why my own daughter wouldn't come to me first.
我也不敢跟我妈说避孕药的事
I couldn't talk to my mom about birth control.
真的吗
Really?
如果我是你 我就会让这事过去
If I were you, I would just let it go.
我真会 跟邦妮 艾比盖尔
I would, with Bonnie, Abigail.
不再计较
I'd ride it out.
不 我喜欢记仇
No, I love my grudges.
与人斗 其乐无穷
I tend to them like little pets.
好吧 我就是那么一说
All right. I'm just saying.
我也会这样 我也不那么大度
I do the same thing. I'm not into forgiveness either.
是吗 你对谁记仇啊
Really? Who do you not forgive?
没有人 我就是指一般情况
No one. Just in general, you know?
永不宽恕 永不忘却
Never forgive, never forget.
听起来确实是个有哲理的人生格言
That sure sounds like a motto to live by.
-早上好 梅梅 -你好 汤姆
- Good morning, Maddie. - Hi, Tom.
-你好吗 -大家都让我生气
- How are you? - Everyone's making me angry.
-真替你难过啊 -除了你
- I'm sorry to hear that. - Except for you.
-还有我 -还有你们
- And me. - And you guys.
马福·赫尔曼
Marv Herman.
他在肯特纳开了间修车店
He runs the muffler shop on Kentner,
我听说他需要招会计
and I hear that he's in need of some bookkeeping assistance.
真好 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
也许还需要律师呢
And, actually, maybe some legal assistance, too,
-前提是土地规划局还找他麻烦 -我退休了
- if the zoning board stays on him. - I'm retired.
除非你要维护宪法第一修正案[出版自♥由♥]
Unless you're defending the First Amendment.
你不达目的不罢休啊
You never give up.
我听说那件事了 太荒唐了
Oh, I heard about this. Ridiculous.
-别再提了 -太荒唐了
- I mean, I can't. - It is ridiculous.
太扯了 你想来点什么 梅梅
It's obscene. What can I get you, Maddie?
来杯卡布奇诺 还有一小杯烈酒
Oh, I'll have a cappuccino. And a shot.
你屋里肯定有
I'm sure you have one back there.
-我尽力而为吧 -谢谢
- I'll see what I can do. - Thank you.
看来莎士比亚搞错了
Yeah, I guess-- I guess Shakespeare got it wrong.
木偶剧就不是"一场戏"了
"The play's the thing" unless it has puppets.
就是啊 瞧 他懂我
Exactly! See, he understands me.
真可惜 他是同性恋
Unfortunately, gay.
真的吗
Really?
-不是吧 -是的
- Come on. - Yes!
-你确定吗 -好男人都是同性恋
- You're sure of that? - All the best ones are.
-埃德 -你好啊
- Hey, Ed. - What's up?
这车造型不错 特别是镜子
Love the look, especially the mirror.
有自己装备的男人值得尊重啊
It's-- you got to respect a man who has his own back.
都是标配而已
Well, standard stuff.
是啊 电脑事业如何了
Yeah. How's the computer business going?
很棒
Oh, great.
有点像绿化吧
Kind of like landscaping, I guess.
增长型业务
Growth business.
很机智啊
That's-- that's clever.
谢谢你来见我
Hey, thanks for meeting me.
-客气 -嗯
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
我就是想跟你说下...
I just want to discuss this whole thing with, like--
邦妮和艾比的这件事
that happened with Bonnie and Abby.
好
Sure.
就我来看
You know, as far as I can tell,
我觉得这里不存在过分影响和干扰
there was no undue influence or interference.
艾比来问邦妮关于避孕的事情
Like, Abby asked Bonnie some questions about Planned Parenthood,
邦妮解答了
Bonnie answered them.
然后艾比才让邦妮带她去计划生育中心
Abby then asked Bonnie to drive her there.
我跟你保证 这里不存在后妈要上位之类的事
There was no parental usurps of any kind, I promise you that.
我倒是能跟梅梅说这件事
But I can discuss that whole thing with Maddie.
不过我想先跟你谈一下
What I wanted to take up with you is...
我想你应该能理解
I think you can probably appreciate
我这样做是一种权衡之举吧
that it's a bit of a delicate balancing act with my ex.
我想到她不会给我好脸色看了
So-- and, you know, I kind of expect her to be rough on me,
但不能跟邦妮发火啊
but I think it's-- like, you can't punish Bonnie.
我觉得她对邦妮已经很友善了
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表