剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
- Was it you? - What are you gonna do, huh?
掐我吗
Choke me?
你干什么
Excuse me!
-你敢... -别打了
- Don't you...! - Stop, stop!
-天呐 人家的眼睛呀 -你是不是有病啊
- My God, my eye! - What the hell is wrong with you?!
如果他们长点心眼
If they had any sense,
那时候就会取消益智问答之夜了
they would've canceled trivia Night right then and there.
她捅了她眼睛之前 那个益智问答之夜
I had actually planned on skipping Trivia Night
我都不想去呢
until the eye gouging.
我当初真该接了雷克雅未克的那份工作
I should've taken that job in Reykjavik.
我会告死你
I'm gonna sue you!
她眼睛没事吧
Is her eye okay?
还用说吗
Apparently.
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
我要尽快离开这里
I need to get out of this town as soon as possible.
先别走
Hold on a second.
齐格很受欢迎
Ziggy is very well-liked.
克洛伊说他人缘很好
Chloe says he's popular.
就连艾玛贝拉都跟他一起玩儿
Even Amabella plays with him.
问题出在父母身上
This is about the parents,
我不会让你受人恐吓而搬出蒙特利
and I'm not gonna have you bulldozed out of Monterey.
-不管怎样 我也是 -没错
- Neither will I, for what it's worth. - Exactly.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
很多家长说不定正暗地里为你鼓掌呢
A lot of parents are probably applauding you right now.
这里可不只有一个人
There's more than one person
想痛扁蕾娜塔·克莱恩呢
in this town that wants to deck Renata Klein,
绝对包括你
yours truly included.
我其实觉得这是件好事
I actually think this is a good thing.
是时候让大家知道
It's high time that people
简·查普曼不是什么好惹的人了
know they shouldn't fuck with Jane Chapman.
他们也不会去招惹你家孩子
And they're not gonna mess with your kid either.
我当时带枪去了
I had my gun.
什么
What?
我去圣路易斯奥比斯波时 包里带着枪
I had my gun in my purse when I went to San Luis Obispo.
我应该不会真开枪 但我当时带枪去了
I don't think I would've shot him, but I had it.
好吧
Okay.
我跟你说实话
Well, I'm not gonna lie.
这让我心惊了一下
That gives me pause.
也让我心惊了一下
Yeah, it gives me pause, too.
我觉得我要疯了
Like, I think I'm going insane.
我依然希望他是个好人
Like, I still hope that whoever he is is a nice guy.
也许那晚只是个糟糕的误会
That, like, maybe that night was just a bad misunderstanding,
可能那晚出了差错 亦或是他度过了不顺的一天
or a night gone wrong, or he had a bad day,
还可能是他父母出了车祸
or his parents got in a car crash.
我编造这些疯狂的借口
I, like, make up these crazy excuses
因为我渴望相信
because I'm so desperate to believe
齐格的父亲是个好人
that Ziggy's father is actually a good person.
他最近...
Well, he's been very...
频频示爱
affectionate.
很粘人
Very clingy.
这通常意味着他缺乏安全感
Which usually means he's feeling insecure.
或者
Or...
或者什么
Or what?
或者意味着我掌握着权力
Or it means I have the power.
有时权力在他手上 有时在我手上
Sometimes he has it, sometimes I have it.
就像跷跷板一样
It's like a seesaw.
你什么时候会获得权力
When do you get the power?
他打你以后吗
After he hits you?
嗯 当他打了我 我就会占据上风
Yeah. When he hurts me, I get the upper hand.
他越打我 我上风就越大
The more he hurts me, the higher I go,
占据的时间就越久 直到...
the longer I stay, until...
过去几天
He's been...
他很...
very loving...
钟情
the last few days.
但在某个时候 他会重获权力
But at some point, he gets the power back.
通常是在...
Usually when--
我的淤伤消失的时候
when my bruises fade and--
他不再那么有负罪感
and he doesn't feel as guilty,
他感到不安
he feels insecure.
然后一切就再次上演
And then it all happens again.
他目前人在哪
Where is he now?
凤♥凰♥城 今早走的
He's in Phoenix. He left this morning.
你要什么时候才会离开他 瑟莱丝特
When are you gonna leave him, Celeste?
当他把你打得够重
When he hurts you badly enough?
当他伤害孩子的时候吗
When... he hurts the children?
他绝不会伤孩子
He will never hurt the children--
你需要租个公♥寓♥
You need to rent an apartment.
在当地
Locally,
如果你不想妨碍你儿子的学业
if you don't want to disrupt the boys' school.
我们考虑得太超前了
We're getting way ahead of ourselves here.
我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
储备好食物
Stock the refrigerator.
确保水电气都缴了费
Make sure the utilities are paid for.
给孩子们铺好床
Have the beds set up for the kids.
把一切都准备好
Get it all ready so we can at least remove
到时候就不用担心你可以去哪了
"Where on God's earth would I go?" from the equation.
到时候 住所
You'll have a place,
心态和新的生活都已就位
a mindset, another life standing by
如果你到时需要
should you need it.
而...
Which...
我们都知道 你会需要的
we both know you will.
我不觉得心理咨♥询♥师应该这样
I don't think a therapist should be this, um...
你不应该这么做
I don't think you should be behaving like this.
我给你商业改进局的电♥话♥
I'll get you the number of the Better Business Bureau
你可以举报我
and you can report me.
与此同时 开始记录家暴过程
In the meantime, start documenting the abuse.
写下所有细节
Write everything down.
拍下你的伤 保留医生报告
Photograph your injuries. Keep doctor reports.
这在争夺抚养权中可能起到关键作用
That could be important in a custody battle.
像你丈夫这样的男人 通常都会争取抚养权
And men like your husband typically do go for custody.
他有资源 钱 人脉
He has the resources, the money, the contacts.
最重要的
Most importantly...
他有誓不罢休的自尊心
he has the ego to see this through.
我不懂为什么你现在如此危言耸听
I don't understand why you're being such an alarmist right now--
因为我很担心
Because I'm alarmed.
你有跟别人说起家暴的事吗
Have you told anybody else about the abuse?
没
No.
-为什么 -不知道
- Why not? - I don't know.
你猜下原因
If you were to guess.
或许是我很在意
Perhaps my self-worth
他人看我的眼光
is made up of how other people see me.
不好意思 我真的很震惊
I'm sorry. I-- I'm just amazed
病人能在否认的硬壳下窝藏
by patients who can harbor such profound self-awareness
如此深刻的自我意识
underneath the hard shell of denial.
找一个能吐露衷肠的朋友
Find a friend to confide in.
今天就去找
Do it today.
因为呢
Because?
因为一旦要争夺抚养权的话
Because if there is a custody battle,
佩里的律师会问
you know what Perry's lawyer will be asking--
"你有跟任何人说起过吗 怀特女士"
"Did you ever tell anybody, Mrs. Wright?
真的吗 你没跟任何人说过
Really? You told nobody at all?
是因为从没发生过吗
Is that because it never really happened?
你只是为了赢得抚养权而捏造的这一切吗
And you're just making all this up to win custody?
事实上 你一直坚称
In fact, you've repeatedly maintained
佩里是个好丈夫 好父亲
what a wonderful husband and father Perry is.
对吗 怀特女士
Haven't you, Mrs. Wright?
从没有人目睹过这所谓的家暴
Nobody's ever witnessed this alleged abuse, ever.
是吗 怀特女士
Isn't that true, Mrs. Wright?
只有你的一面之词 你之前说他很优秀
We only have your word. You said he was wonderful.
而现在你说他是禽兽
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表