剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
he is a sweet little boy.
那你怎么会怀疑齐格呢
Yeah, so then where is all this coming from?
今早 我感觉他们关系有点紧张
Well, I sensed some tension between them this morning.
看得出艾玛贝拉不高兴
Amabella was visibly upset about something.
我观察到齐格在看她
I observed Ziggy looking at her.
依我所见
And from my vantage point,
他很清楚知道艾玛贝拉为什么不高兴
he appeared to know exactly what she was upset about.
也许他看见她受欺负
Maybe he saw her being bullied.
也许他替她担心
Maybe he was concerned for her.
有这种可能性 虽然我不这么认为
That could very well be, though it wasn't my take.
如果我认为有孩子
Look, if I think that a child
受到肢体或心理上的伤害
is being physically or emotionally abused,
我的首要责任
it is my duty to go forward with that,
是要通知家长
first and foremost, to the parents.
你有什么狗屁证据
What fucking evidence do you have?
简 无论你相不相信
Jane, believe it or not,
我是站在你这一边的
I'm actually on your side, here.
不 你要真站在我这一边
No, you know what? If you were on my side,
你就不会告诉艾玛贝拉的家长
you would not go to Amabella's parents.
这么做只会雪上加霜
That is only going to make things worse.
你该寻求其他解决办法
You would find another solution.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
好吧
Okay.
你有没有任何理由怀疑
Do you have any reason
齐格可能有暴♥力♥倾向
to suspect that Ziggy could be violent?
-没有 -或许和过去背景有关
- No. - Maybe something from his past.
没这回事
No!
齐格是个乖巧 温顺的小男孩
Ziggy is a sweet, docile young boy.
他连一直苍蝇都不敢伤害
He's never hurt a fly.
难道就特么没一个人看到吗
Wouldn't someone have fucking seen this, for God's sakes?
他们在一间教室啊
They're in a classroom!
这样吧
Okay, you know what?
你可能会觉得我过分 但...
Maybe you're gonna think this is way off-book, but...
?大家都有点种族歧视?
?Everyone's a little bit racist?
?事实如此?
?It's true?
?大家都有点种族歧视?
?But everyone is just about as racist?
?和你一样?
?As you...?
?如果我们肯承认?
?If we all could just admit...?
这样就够了 没事 那非常好
Yeah, that's all I need. No, that's perfect.
谢谢 好的
Thank you. Yeah, yeah.
-她很棒吧 -太棒了
- Isn't she amazing? - Amazing!
我不敢相信她一分钱也不收
I cannot believe she's doing it for free.
她是我闺蜜 我求她做什么 她都答应
She's my best friend. She'll do whatever I ask.
万一要上法庭呢
What if it goes to court?
不会上法庭的
It's not gonna go to court.
已经板上钉钉了 真是太好了
That is a done deal. It's amazing.
你可以高枕无忧了
You have nothing to worry about.
你对我真好
You're so good to me.
我相信你
I believe in you.
-天呐 -就是啊 毫无预警
- Oh, my God. - I know, out of nowhere.
-但是... -我现在还在发抖
- But-- - I'm still shaking.
上一秒还在聊天 下一秒钟
One minute we're talking, and then the next...
糟糕
Oh, no.
他舌头就到我喉咙了
he puts his tongue in my throat.
这是性骚扰 他骚扰了你
This is assault. He assaulted you.
-我也回亲了他 -什么
- I mean, I might've kissed him back. - What?
只是个反射动作
It was like a reflex, you know?
有人吻你 你回吻他
Somebody kisses you, you kiss them back.
我可能还掐了他屁♥股♥ 我不记得了
I might have grabbed his ass. I don't know.
-什么 -一切猝不及防
- What? - It just all happened so fast.
等我反应过来 他手已经伸进我上衣
And the next thing I know, he has his hand in my shirt.
还是我手伸进他的上衣
Or was it my hand in his shirt?
怎么 那是反射动作
What? It was a reflex!
意思是你们两情相悦
So you're saying the thing's mutual.
不 他突然跟我亲热 接着又大喊
No, he jumped me and then he yelled at me.
我爱上你了 知道吗
I'm in love with you. You hear me?
我爱上你了 梅德琳 我已经...
I'm in love with you, Madeline. I have been...
好几个月了
For months?
我扇了他一耳光
So I slapped him.
什么
You what?
没什么好笑的 瑟莱丝特
This is not funny, Celeste.
我是已婚妇女 他是霸王硬上弓
I'm a married woman and he forced himself on me.
好吧 说霸王硬上弓可能不妥当
Okay, "Forced himself" maybe is the wrong word,
但我真不喜欢这样
but I hated every minute of it.
真的
I didn't.
-女士们 下午好 -你好 佩里
- Afternoon, ladies. - Hi, Perry.
我错过了什么
What am I missing?
-没什么 -没什么
- Nothing. - Nothing.
她总是爱笑我
She's always laughing at me.
她是最捧场的观众了
She's my best audience,
显然我是个非常幽默的女孩
and apparently I'm a very funny girl.
今天在法庭上也很有趣吗
How funny was it in court today?
不是上法庭
It wasn't court.
她太棒了 佩里 你真该看看她的风采
She was incredible, Perry. You should've seen her.
她超级厉害
She was amazing.
虽然笑起来 就收不住
She doesn't know when to stop laughing,
但她真的很厉害
but she was amazing.
我早就知道了
Well, I kind of already knew that.
没出庭 只是开了个会
It wasn't court, it was a meeting.
会议很顺利 事情解决了 对吧
And it went very well and it's done now, right?
如果我家宝贝下定决心做一件事
If my baby makes up her mind to do something,
谁都阻挡不了她成功
you better get out of her way.
我的小宝贝们
My little men!
我学会双脚带板起跳了
I made an ollie today!
我学会次板头了
I made a noseslide!
爸爸都不知道你们在说什么
I don't even know what that is,
但太让人兴奋了
but it's really exciting.
孩他妈 你有拍下来吗
Mom, did you film all this?
-没 我没拍 -爸爸 我要滑给你看
- No. No, I didn't. - I want to show you, Dad. Come on!
太棒了 爸爸也想看你们滑
Incredible! I want to see it,
但我们吃完晚饭再玩好不好
but let's do it after dinner.
爸爸要陪陪妈妈 还有幽默的梅梅
Just gonna chill with Mommy for a second. And funny Maddie.
现在就去嘛 爸爸
But Dad come on!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
回来会给你准备好红酒的
There will be wine waiting for you.
我们要去练习次板头了
We're gonna go work on our noseslides now.
-孩他爸 回见 -拜 好了 到外面去
- Bye, Daddy. - Bye. All right, outside.
他真是个好爸爸
He's such a great dad.
老实说吧 发生什么事了
So... what really happened?
?一粒是让你变大的药?
?One pill makes you larger?
?一粒是让你变小的药?
?And one pill makes you small?
?还有一粒是妈妈给你的?
?And the ones that Mother gives you?
?什么也别做?
?Don't do anything at all?
?问问爱丽丝?
?Go ask Alice?
?待她长到3米高?
?When she's 10 feet tall?
?白骑士们在倒着说话?
?And the white knight is talking backwards?
?红皇后砍下她的头?
?And the Red Queen's off with her head?
?记住睡鼠说过?
?Remember what the dormouse said?
?充实你的脑袋?
?Feed your head?
?充实你的脑袋?
?Feed your head?
没错
Yeah.
宝贝
Oh, buddy.
怎么了
What's the matter?
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
没有出血
There's no blood.
深呼吸 妈妈抱抱
Take a deep breath. Come here.
我们要去医院吗
Should we go to the hospital?
我觉得我们得叫辆救护车来
I think we should call the ambulance.
我觉得我们得报♥警♥
I think we need to call 911.
-不用啦 -我觉得要哦
- No. - I think we should.
我要呼唤牙仙子吗
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表