剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
Here he comes. Here we go.
-好好唱吧 -抱歉
- Go get 'em, guy. - I'm sorry.
没事
It's fine.
?我心中只有伤悲?
?I've had nothing but sorrow?
?就在你说分手之后?
?Since you said we were through?
?你过得好吗?
?How's the world treating you?
?曾经甜蜜的点点滴滴?
?Every sweet thing that matters?
?都已破碎不堪?
?Has been broken in two?
?我所有的梦都已被摇碎?
?All my dreams have been shattered?
?你过得好吗?
?How's the world treating you?
我给你发一个地址
I need you to take the boys now
你立刻带上两个孩子去那里
to this address that I'm gonna give you.
对 马上动身
It-- yes, right now.
我知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么...
I don't know what to...
天呐
God.
抱歉 我也不想打扰你们
Sorry, I don't want to interrupt anything.
-就是... -没事
- I just-- - It's okay.
我跟瑟莱丝特谈过了
I was talking to Celeste
她说欺凌我家孩子的不是齐格
and she told me that it wasn't Ziggy.
我非常抱歉
And I'm, I'm so sorry.
我对你和你家孩子的态度一直很恶劣
I've treated you and your little boy so badly.
没事...
It's okay. It's...
不用道歉 谢谢你这么说
No apology necessary. Thank you.
而我的丈夫很没分寸 很过分
And my husband was so, inappropriate and out of line.
我确实捅了你的眼睛 他这样做也无可厚非
I did try to poke your eye out, in his defense.
显然那是我活该
I clearly deserved it.
你能来道歉 说明你很大气
It takes a really big person to apologize like that.
你这个人很大气
You're a very big person.
?说分手之后?
?...said we were through?
?明日已无希望?
?There's no hope for tomorrow?
想喝什么
What you need?
抱歉 请稍等一下
Sorry, just one minute, please.
不是吧 搞什么啊
Come on, really? Are you serious?
?你过得好吗?
?How's the world treating you?
反正我们花钱了 随便喝吧
We paid for it. Help yourself.
?曾经甜蜜的点点滴滴?
?Every sweet thing that matters?
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Right, cheers.
?都已破碎不堪?
?Has been broken in two?
-我们稍后再叙 -好 行
- I'll catch ya later. - Yeah, sounds fine.
?我所有的梦都已被摇碎?
?All my dreams have been shattered?
?你过得好吗?
?How's the world treating you?
我真没想到你这个人这么慈悲
I really underestimated what a compassionate soul you are.
但我当时也只是维护我的朋友而已
But I was just protecting my friend.
她有点喝醉了
She's just a little bit drunk.
我很抱歉我之前那么不近人情
And I'm sorry I was so horrible.
瑟莱丝特
Celeste.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
-不行 -拜托了
- No. - Please.
瑟莱斯特 我能跟你谈谈吗
Celeste, can I talk to you?
-不要 -我们能回车里谈谈吗
- No. - Can we go back to the car?
我不会跟你回去
I'm not coming back with you.
-瑟莱丝特 -不要
- Celeste. - No.
我想她就是需要静一静
I think she just needs a minute.
谢谢你这么热心
I-- I appreciate your concern,
但我跟我老婆说话 没你什么事
but I'm talking to my wife, not you.
瑟莱丝特 我们走吧
Celeste, let's-- let's just go now.
-我们得好好谈谈 -不要
- We have to talk about it. - No!
我不会跟你回家
I'm not coming home with you.
所以你就别在大家面前这样了 明白吗
So, just don't do this in front of everyone, do you understand?
我不会跟你走
I'm not going with you.
女士 请不要动
Ma'am, stop moving, please.
死者在里面的阳台上
Victim's on the back terrace.
犯罪现场的破坏情况如何
How compromised is the scene?
保存得很好
They did a pretty good job of it.
我们到达时 受害人就已经死了
Already dead when we arrived.
天呐
My God.
想再踹我一次
...to kick me again.
我想肯定就是那个时候 他...
And-- and I think that's when he--
他退后了一步 掉下去了
he must've taken a step back and-- and he fell.
关掉
Turn it off.
我受不了这些谎言了
I'm so sick of these fucking lies.
我站起来了...
I got up and--
这不是个意外
It wasn't an accident.
原因呢
Because?
她们说的话
Their language.
口径太一致了
It's all the same.
那个丈夫 他对妻子动手时
The husband, when he got violent with the wife,
他没有绊倒而掉下去
he didn't trip and fall.
他是被人推下去了
He was pushed.
那这就是自卫案件了
All right, so self-defense case, then.
她反击时 他绊倒了
She fought back, he tripped.
过失杀人罪
Involuntary manslaughter.
处罚是12个月的社区服务
12 months community service.
表现良好 六个月就放出来了 也许三个月
Good behavior, she's out in six, maybe three.
为什么要说谎呢
Why bother to lie?
这点我也想不通
That's what's bugging me.
为什么说谎
Why lie?
她们没说谎
They're not.
别纠结了
Let it go.
?今日在接待处见到她?
?I saw her today at the reception?
?她手持一杯葡萄酒?
?A glass of wine in her hand?
?我就知道她会遇见对的人?
?I knew she was gonna meet her connection?
?拜倒在她裙下的是个浪荡不羁的男子?
?At her feet was a footloose man?
?你不能总得偿所愿?
?And you can't always get what you want?
?你不能总得偿所愿?
?You can't always get what you want?
?你不能总得偿所愿?
?You can't always get what you want?
?但有时争取一下?
?But if you try sometime?
?你也许能?
?You might find?
?得偿所愿?
?You get what you need?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表