剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
听你姐的话
Listen to your sister.
如果你一年级时不表现优异
If you don't excel in first grade,
你就上不了私立学校
you won't get into private school.
那就别做梦上斯坦福了
And then you can forget about Stanford.
那还有什么意义呢
And then what's the point?
别听你姐的话
Don't listen to your sister.
我们还要白费口舌多久啊[打死马]How much longer are we gonna beat this dead horse?
-我开玩笑的 -等下 谁打马啊
- I was just kidding. - Wait, who beats horses?
没人 亲爱的
Nobody, honey.
-喂 -我能跟梅德琳谈谈吗
- Hello? - May I speak to Madeline, please?
好 等一下
Yeah, one sec.
蕾娜塔·克莱恩
Renata Klein.
真的吗
Really?
你好
Hello?
梅德琳 是我 蕾娜塔
Madeline, it's Renata.
有事吗
What's up?
我昨晚一夜深思了一下
Well, had a little bit of a long night of the soul last night, and,
我觉得你说得对
well, I think you were right.
-是吗 -不邀请齐格·查普曼
- I see. - It was wrong of me
这样做确实欠妥
to exclude Ziggy Chapman from the party.
她想邀请齐格
She wants to invite Ziggy.
就是...
It just was, and, uh...
我最后还是想邀请他
Well, I'd like to invite him after all
当然希望克洛伊也能去了
and of course have Chloe there.
那样就太好了
It would be so great.
你知道艾玛贝拉特别喜欢她
Amabella is so fond of her, as you know.
你有简的电♥话♥号♥吗
Would you happen to have Jane's number?
我真想联♥系♥一下她
I really wanna give her a call.
你太贴心了
You are so sweet,
但我们明天几个人
But tomorrow there's a bunch of us
要去圣何塞看《冰上迪斯尼》
that are all driving to San Jose for Disney On Ice.
我就是觉得...
Well, I-- I just--
-我觉得... -要不我们看完后再去吧
- I thought-- - Well, maybe we could swing by afterwards.
这个派对会持续到什么时候啊
How late will the party be going until?
三点
3:00.
不行 那时还回不来
No, we won't be back by then.
但总能想出个折衷的法子吧
But there's gotta be something we can do, right?
但愿有啊
If only there was.
抱歉 是有就好了
Sorry, were.
该用虚拟语气 因为跟现实相反
Subjective tense since it's contrary to fact.
这样行不行
Okay, how about this?
克洛伊带着小伙伴来生日会
Chloe and the others come to the party,
高高兴兴地来
big smiles on their faces, right?
这之后 我安排一个去迪斯尼乐园的旅程
And after, I arrange a-- a great sleepover weekend trip to Disneyland--
费用由我出 贵宾通道 我全都承包了
All expense paid, VIP passes, the works.
去《冰雪奇缘》的后台玩儿
Backstage passes to "Frozen."
那样不太行啊
Yeah, it's not gonna work.
我甚至愿意出钱让白雪公主坐在你老公脸上
I'll even get Snow White to sit on your husband's face.
也可以让小飞象坐在你脸上
Maybe dumbo can take a squat on yours.
你真是太好了
You are so sweet.
我宁愿去参加生日会 也不要去看那个破演出
I'd rather go to the party than the stupid show.
你在这镇上没戏了
You're dead in this town,
你那个该死的木偶剧也没戏了
as is your fucking puppet show.
谢谢你打电♥话♥过来 蕾娜塔
Oh, thank you so much for calling, Renata.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate it.
-没事吧 -没事
- All good? - Yep!
我们今天一定会玩得很开心
We are gonna have a great time today.
快看 小河马哈利在飞呢
Look, guys, Harry the hippo is flying.
你还是轻点拽它的腿比较好哦
If I were you, I'd be gentle with his legs.
能让我们看看吗
Can we see him?
谢谢
Thank you.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah.
真的 我好得很
Yeah, yeah. I'm good.
谢谢你安排了车来接送
Thank you for arranging the transportation.
?Now here you go again?
?You want your freedom?
?Well, who am I to keep you down?
-当心它的腿 -齐格 把哈利扔给我
- Be careful with his legs. - Ziggy, throw me Harry.
?It's only right that you should play the way you feel it?
?But listen carefully to the sound of the loneliness?
?Like a heartbeat drives you mad?
你确定你没事吗 你都不怎么说话啊
You sure you're okay? You're a little quiet.
梅德琳迫切希望那次旅程比生日会更令人开心
Madeline was desperate for the trip to be better than the party.
?Thunder only happens when it's raining?
干杯哦
Cheers, everybody!
《冰雪奇缘》
"Frozen!"
真是太可悲了
It was pathetic.
戈登·克莱恩就是个人♥渣♥
Gordon Klein was kind of a fuck-up.
富得流油 权势惊人 但本质上就是个人♥渣♥
Rich, powerful, but DNA-- huge fuck-up.
你好啊 性感帅哥
Hey, sexy.
你抽烟了吗
Have you been smoking?
小寿星
Birthday girl!
生日会办得超级棒
It was a fantastic party.
除了邦妮的舞蹈
With the exception of Bonnie's dancing.
她好性感
She was hot!
好多孩子的爸爸都盯着她看
A lot of the dads were staring.
我看到很多人勃起了
I saw erections.
你干什么呢
What you doing?
给一个新成立的无人机公♥司♥搭建网站
Working on this website for a new drone company.
这项科技太牛了
It's incredible, the technology.
那玩意儿现在不是违法的吗
Aren't those things, like, illegal now?
暂时而已
Not yet.
这只是时间问题吧
Probably only a matter of time, though.
你和我爸之间怎么里昂
What happened with you and my father?
他说你威胁了他
He said you threatened him.
我可没有威胁他
I didn't threaten him.
真要说起来 是他太强势
If anything, he was aggressive.
他要求我让你妈对邦妮态度好点
He demanded I make your mother be nice to Bonnie,
说实话 我觉得那很可笑
Which I found to be ridiculous, truth be told.
哪部分好笑了
What part was ridiculous?
是我妈应该对邦妮态度好点
The idea that my mom should be nice to Bonnie
还是我爸竟会在意这种事
Or that my father should care?
好吧 看来我们很清楚你的立场了
Okay, guess we know where you stand.
我妈到底是怎么了
What's wrong with mom?
没什么啊 怎么了
Nothing. Why?
你不觉得她最近有点焦躁吗
She doesn't seem a bit agitated to you lately?
宝贝 焦躁算是她好的状态了
Honey, agitation is her preferred state.
好吧 不管怎样 我不喜欢
Yeah, well, it's not mine, if that matters.
蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕
Cake, cake, cake!
我们想吃蛋糕 我们想吃蛋糕
We want cake! We want cake!
把她头上那个假的小皇冠拿下来
Take that off her, the little-- the fake one,
把蛋糕做的这个戴上
and we put the cake one on top.
我们想吃蛋糕 我们想吃蛋糕
We want cake! We want cake!
来许愿吧 许愿吧
Make a wish. Make a wish.
-生日快乐 -但愿你们玩得开心
- Happy birthday! - Hope you had fun!
-再见 -谢谢 -再见
- Bye! - Thank you! - Bye.
-太感谢你们了 -非常感谢
- Thank you so much. - See you later. Bye.
-生日会办得真棒 -谢谢
- What a beautiful party. - Thank you.
我们拿到两份哦
We got two!
"冰雪奇缘"礼品袋简直太讨人欢心了
The "Frozen" gift bags were a deft touch.
太好了
So good.
真好玩啊
How fun was that?
-我累死了 -天啊
- I'm exhausted. - Oh, my God.
-我要直接上♥床♥睡觉了 -再次感谢你送的吉他
- I'm gonna go right to bed. - Thanks again for the guitar.
齐格弹吉他 对吧
Ziggy played guitar, right?
妈 哈利在你那里 对吧
Mom, you have Harry, right?
小河马哈利
Harry? The hippo?
小河马哈利陪伴这所学校已经十多年了
Harry the hippo had been with the school for over 10 years.
他又会被责怪的
He's gonna get blamed again.
为什么操蛋事总发生在我身上啊
Why does fucking shit keep happening to me?
好可爱啊
Oh, that's cute.
-艾比盖尔 -发给我
- Abigail. - Send that to me.
-一切还好吗 -挺好的
- How's things? - Pretty good.
是吗 我能跟你私下聊聊吗
Yeah? Can I talk to you in private for a second?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表