剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
-拜托 -他是不是就是那个...
- I mean, come on. - Oh, is he the kid who, uh...?
-你能别这样吗 -怎么了
- Will you please? - What?
克洛伊
Chloe.
艾比 快过来
Abby, come on.
典型的蕾娜塔作风
This is so Renata.
开学第一天就这样
On the very first day of school?
如果她坚信那个叫齐格的小孩
Well, if she's convinced that this Ziggy
对她女儿的安全构成了威胁
poses a threat to her daughter's safety,
那他当然不会被邀请
of course he's not gonna get invited.
我的意思是 在教室里发邀请函
I'm just saying that distributing the invitations in the classroom
唯独不给其中一个人发...
to the exception of one person--
那实在是让人无法接受
I mean, it's just unacceptable.
谢谢 亲爱的 看上去很美味
Thank you, honey. This looks delicious.
艾比 你是在跟冰箱约会吗
Abby, are you dating the fridge?
克洛伊 我安排你和齐格
Chloe, I set up a standing playdate
每周四聚一下
with you and Ziggy on Thursdays.
好
Cool.
-你确定这是个好主意吗 -为什么不好呢
- Are you sure that's a good idea? - Why would it not be?
我们不能确定他是清白的
We don't know for a fact that he's innocent.
或许你在把人往好处想的时候
Maybe the benefit of the doubt
应该对克洛伊有利 而不是齐格
should run in Chloe's favor instead of Ziggy.
你是说我可能在把我女儿置于危险之中吗
Are you suggesting I might be putting my daughter in harm's way?
你是说我们的女儿吧
Oh, you mean our daughter?
克洛伊 孤立这事发生时
Chloe, I don't know why you didn't text me
你怎么不给我短♥信♥或者电♥话♥
or call me when the snub happened.
我兴许还能介入
I might've been able to intervene.
她要怎么给你打电♥话♥
How would she call you?
她的玩偶里有部手♥机♥
She has a phone in her doll.
现在不要和我吵
Don't start with me right now.
这只是为了紧急情况
It's just for emergencies.
你不该鼓励她玩玩偶
You really shouldn't encourage her to play with dolls.
为什么
And why is that, exactly?
太过时了 而且还性别歧视
It's a little 1960s, not to mention sexist.
是芭比娃娃吗
Is it a Barbie doll?
你没法在芭比娃娃里放手♥机♥ 笨蛋
You can't put a phone in a Barbie, dummy.
克洛伊
Chloe!
而且不允许携带芭比娃娃
Barbies aren't allowed anyways.
希尔薇·贝克的娃娃让乔伊·普罗卡奇尼硬了
Sylvie Baker's gave Joey Proccacini a boner.
好了
Okay.
艾比盖尔 你新兴的社会良知
You know, Abigail, I am super impressed
让我对你刮目相看
with your emerging social conscience.
-真的 -我们要就此打住吗
- I really am. - Shall we leave it at that?
还是现在该数落邦妮了
Or is now the time to pile on Bonnie?
我就是看不惯不义行为
I just have a very low tolerance for injustice,
而这正是齐格和他妈妈所遇到的
which is exactly what's going on with Ziggy and his mom.
艾比提起邦妮后你就离开了餐桌
You fled the table when Abby brought up Bonnie.
我也想问邦妮是怎么回事 但
I'd ask what's the deal with Bonnie, but...
我们都心知肚明其实是关于内森
I think we both know it's really about Nathan.
-才不是 -就是
- That is not true. - Yeah, it is true.
埃德 我不应该老是撞见他
Ed, I shouldn't have to constantly run into the guy.
蒙特利只有三万居民
Monterey has 30,000 people,
而我连去瑜伽课
and I can't go to a goddamn
都要看到他们俩
yoga class without seeing him and her?
瑜伽 得了吧
And yoga? Give me a break.
我和他结婚的时候 他连步都懒得散
When I was married to him, he wouldn't so much as go for a walk.
等他终于去散步了 结果就再没回来
And when he finally did, he never came back.
-记得我之前承诺过的大吵吗 -嗯
- Remember that big fight I promised? - Yeah?
-我觉得现在是时候了 -为什么
- I think now would be a good time. - Why?
内森是你的真命天子吗
Is Nathan the one?
-什么 你什么意思 -命中注定的那个人
- What? What do you-- what do you mean? - The one.
每个人都有一个命中注定的人
For every person, there's the one.
例证 你就是我命中注定的那个人
Case in point, you're my one.
-你是我的 -闭嘴
- Well, you are my-- - Shut up.
对你来说 他才是你无可救药爱上的那个人
But for you, he's the one you fell irreparably in love with,
是无可救药地伤了你心的那个人
who irreparably broke your heart,
是十五年后你还放不下的那个人
who you apparently can't get over 15 years later.
-你疯了吗 -不 我从不会疯
- Have you lost your mind? - No, I'm never out of my mind.
我没机会疯 梅德琳
I don't get to be crazy, Madeline.
我沉稳 我稳重
I'm stable, I'm grounded.
稳重好男人埃迪 就是我
Good ol' steady Eddie, that's me.
你为什么这么生气
Where is this coming from?
因为你似乎不爱我
It's coming from the fact that you don't really seem to adore me,
因为你很少有兴趣做♥爱♥
that you're rarely interested in having sex,
但就今天而言
but specifically today,
是因为你不停抱怨
it's coming from your constant carrying on
内森和他看似完美的生活
about Nathan and his seemingly perfect life,
这告诉我 你根本不满意自己的生活
which tells me that you are far from satisfied with your own.
而我他妈受够了
And I am fucking sick of it.
我也许不是个帅气有趣的丈夫
Look, I may not be the good-looking adventure ride, okay?
但我支持着你 对你坦诚相待
But there is something to be said for being there,
做你可以永远依靠的人
for being truthful,
总还是有优点吧
for being somebody you can steadfastly count on.
我不要做任何人的替补
I will not be anybody's runner-up.
你给我记住了
You need to hear that.
"好好先生"隐藏的表面之下是...
Scratch the surface of any Jimmy Stewart...
查理·曼森[变♥态♥杀人狂]
Charlie Manson.
不
No!
你没事吧
You okay?
他怕了
He's scared.
怕了
Scared?
你怕什么
What are you scared of?
我没怕
No, I'm not.
它怕了
He is.
是它啊
Oh, he is.
齐格还好吗
How's Ziggy doing?
很好
Good.
你觉得那天伤害艾玛贝拉的是他吗
Do you think he was the one who hurt Amabella the other day?
-不 -他人挺好的
- No. - He's really nice.
他能过来玩吗
Could he come over?
-也许 -好吧
- Yeah, maybe. - Okay.
得问问你♥爸♥爸
Just have to ask your dad.
想去侧门吗
Hey, wanna meet me at Side Door?
我需要用伏特加替换我的家庭
I need to swap out my family for some vodka.
你保姆在家吗
Is your nanny there?
-在 -很好 那到时见
- Yeah. She is, actually. - Great, I'll see you then.
我觉得她们俩都有酗酒问题 真的
I think they both had drinking problems. I do.
我很乐意让你张贴这些传♥单♥
Well, I'm happy to let you post it,
但其实没人看的
but nobody really reads these flyers.
现如今你想要找工作 你需要一个网站
And if you wanna get work these days, you need a website.
我知道 但那太贵了
I know, it's just so expensive.
没你想像中那么贵
It's not as much as you think.
梅德琳的老公埃德就是搞网页设计的
Madeline's husband Ed is in web design.
他能帮你创建网站
He could help you put something together.
也许吧
Maybe.
我已经有会计了 不然的话 我就...
I already have an accountant, but otherwise, I would...
没事的
It's all good.
我是说真的 你有客户吗
No, I would. Do you have any clients?
嗯 还有几个圣克鲁斯的客户
Yeah, I have a few portables still from Santa Cruz.
好的 我能问问你为什么搬来这里吗
Okay. Can I ask what brought you here?
这里的学校很棒
The schools are great,
给她儿子更好的生活
to build a better life for her son.
她会这么回答你
That's all you'll get.
是的 齐格 我来这确实是想要过上某种生活
Yeah, Ziggy, I did come here with dreams of a certain life.
你说得没错
You are right.
但愿是更好的
Hopefully a better one.
妈妈
Mom.
巧克力的吗
The chocolate one?
好 但我也要吃
Okay, but I'm eating some.
我们在调查受害人同所有参与了
We are looking at the victim's relationships
益智问答之夜的家长之间的关系
with every parent who attended Trivia Night.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表