剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
我在想自己是幸福还是悲伤
I'm trying to decide whether I'm happy or sad.
我们都看不到事物本质
None of us really see things as they are.
只见心中所想
We see things as we are.
这是简·查普曼 她刚搬过来
This is Jane Chapman. She's new here.
-你好 -欢迎
- Hi. - Welcome!
你真好
You're... so nice.
这是蒙特利 我们以礼"打"人
This is Monterey. We pound people with nice.
打到死
To death.
警方正在进行尸检 查明确切死因
An autopsy is still being conducted to ascertain the exact cause of death.
死者身上多处受伤 全是重伤
The injuries were many, and they were severe.
严重到多处骨折
We're talking multiple broken bones.
显然 这里很多人积怨很深
There's clearly a lot of bad blood in this community.
有人伤了艾玛贝拉
Someone hurt Amabella.
这可以闹得很难看
This could get ugly.
这么说吧 就是个定时炸♥弹♥
Ticking bomb. I'll leave it at that.
你别想在镇上混了
You're dead in this town.
这么说 齐格的父亲不是个好人吧
So I take it that Ziggy's father isn't exactly a good guy.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我知道 我永远过不了这道坎儿
No, I know that I'll never be over it.
没有这么完美的事
Something had to be wrong.
我们之间有见不得光的秘密
We have this... dirty secret.
你要时候才会离开他 瑟莱丝特
When are you gonna leave him, Celeste?
我现在变成了
I'm now one of those people
我曾发誓不会成为的那种人
I swore I would never turn myself into.
她就是爱跟我们对着干
She can't just let us all get along--
我说"谢谢"了
I said, "Thank you!"
我们不想伤害到谁 对吧
We don't want anyone getting hurt, do we?
你这是威胁我吗
You threatening me?
小孩欺凌人 这是天性
They bully. It's human nature.
长大后就好了
They grow out of it.
有时本性难改
Sometimes, they don't.
我有时候太过于追求完美
Sometimes, I'm just holding onto this idea of perfection so tight,
总要牺牲一些东西
something has to give.
我们偶尔都会做坏事
We all do bad things sometimes.
瑟莱丝特 瑟莱丝特
Celeste. Celeste!
吓我一跳
My God.
我...
I just...
我刚才做恶梦了
I was having a nightmare.
孩子们该起床了吧
Shouldn't they be awake?
天呐
My God...
对 乔希 麦克斯 我们睡过头了
Yeah. Josh. Max. Up we go. We overslept.
快起床 快起来 上学了
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon. Let's go.
-来不及了 -起来吧 小子们
- We're in a rush. - Come on, soldiers.
快 快 快
Quick, quick, quick.
-早 奶奶 -早饭就在车里吃个士力架吧
- Morning, Grandma. - Protein bar breakfast in the car.
你们最喜欢了
Your favorite.
我要去城里一趟 我可以送你们
I have to go to town. I can drop you off.
谢谢 玛丽·路易斯
Thanks, Mary Louise.
什么内容啊
What was it about?
你做什么恶梦了
Your nightmare.
不值得一提
It was stupid.
真没什么
Nothing, really.
你喊了"强♥奸♥"
You said "rape."
什么
What?
你说梦话 提到强♥奸♥了
Something about a rape.
请给一杯水 好吗
Can I have some water, please?
我放在你的小口袋里了
Okay, I'm putting this in your small pocket, okay?
好
Yep.
今天开学啊
First day of school!
住手 麦克斯 你个蠢货
Stop! Hey, Max, you idiot!
孩子们 别闹了 别吵了
Boys, come on. Keep it down, would you?
我都没法思考了
I can't hear myself think.
那就别思考了 妈妈
Then just don't think, Mom.
还给我 蠢货
Give it back, you idiot!
-别打了 -还给我
- Stop! - Give it back!
闭嘴
Quiet!
所谓君子
Fine young men
非一日养成
don't suddenly become fine young men
非一朝一夕之事
all of sudden in a whoosh, you know.
而是从小培养
It starts with being fine young boys.
而养成之路
And part of being a fine young boy
从尊重母亲开始 听妈妈的话
is listening and respecting your mother.
她为你们付出很多心血
She works so hard for you.
由此彰显母爱伟大
That's why the sun shines on her so.
谢谢你 玛丽·路易斯
Thank you, Mary Louise.
我有两件事要好好表现
I have two showings,
一是跟艾比盖尔的辅♥导♥员约谈
I have Abigail's college advisor,
更别提要重新被审视了
not to mention all this scrutiny.
-今天有得忙了 -什么被审视
- It's just gonna be a day. - What scrutiny?
埃德 今天第一天开学
Ed, this is the first day of school.
我们得重新赢得"出色辣妈"的口碑
We have to earn our good-mom badges all over again.
"她这个暑假胖了吗
"Has she gotten fatter over the summer?
她看起来老了不少吗"
Does she look older?"
一定会有人问起这些 埃德
These questions get asked, Ed,
我们会重新被审视
and we all get judged all over again.
真是太双标了
It's a complete double standard
因为如果孩子父亲到场 就会是
'cause if a dad shows up, they're like,
"天 孩子爸爸来了 他好顾家哦"
"Wow, there's a dad here. He's involved."
而妈妈们就不同了
But with the moms...
很抓狂 让我想原地爆♥炸♥
it just makes me wanna blow.
爆♥炸♥了
Boom!
天呐 克洛伊 吓死我了
My God. Chloe. Goddammit!
就在那儿 我开到那边就行
Just right there. I need to get right there.
克洛伊
Chloe--
你能关掉吗
Could you please turn it down?
二年级序幕拉开了
Let second grade begin.
欢迎重返我们绚烂多彩的水獭湾小学
Welcome back to our wonderful, wonderful Otter Bay.
天 我好喜欢这句话
Gosh, I always so love the sound of that.
我们再一起说一遍吧
Let's all say that together, shall we?
绚烂多彩的水獭湾小学
Wonderful, wonderful Otter Bay.
音乐走起 大家伙儿
Here we go. Now, gang...
我们每学期都让孩子们唱这首歌♥
Since we ask our children to sing this song every year,
是时候跟他们一起唱了
I think it's high time we sing it with them,
都把内心"水獭"般的美好释放出来
so everybody let out their inner otter,
合唱同一首歌♥
and sing along.
♪水獭湾♪
♪ Otter Bay ♪
♪水獭湾 世上最美好之地♪
♪ Otter Bay, it's the best place of them all ♪
非常棒 我们唱的是F调 梅德琳
Very impressive. We're in the key of F, Madeline.
♪哼哼唧唧 快乐地开始一天♪
♪ To start our day when we rise up with a snort ♪
♪载歌♥载舞 运动娱乐♪
♪ With dance and song and sport ♪
♪做一只湾中小水獭♪
♪ To be a little otter in the bay ♪
非常好 我的心都融化了 谢谢大家
Yes! You got my otter heart going! Thank you!
沃伦
Warren.
你今年真是"加强"校风建设啊
Really pushing the school spirit this year, aren't you?
水獭之风 深入我心 梅德琳
Well, it's my otter blood, Madeline.
-你好 梅德琳·玛莎·麦肯齐 -丽萨·柯立芝
- Hi, Madeline Martha Mackenzie. - Lisa Coolidge.
总之 "仪式"[葬礼]办得很风光 沃伦
Anyway, it was a beautiful service, Warren.
过奖 梅德琳
Well, thank you, Madeline,
我觉得"典礼"这个词更合适
I like to think of it more as an assembly.
"仪式"一般用来形容葬礼
A service is for when someone dies,
比如 学校募捐家长死了
you know, like a school fundraiser.
你不是真拿这茬找事吧
You're not seriously gonna go there, are you?
我倒是希望 你别拿这事做文章 梅德琳
My hope is that you don't go there, Madeline.
想想去年你挑起的各种事端
Now, let's remember a lot of last year's mishigas were lovingly stirred up by you.
有人想吃红丝绒蛋糕吗
Anybody want a red velvet?
-梅丽莎 -杯子蛋糕
- Melissa! - Cupcake?
不减肥了 我来一个
I'll take one for each thigh.
来吧
Absolutely.
我都不喜欢嚼 我就直接咽下去
I don't even like to chew. I just shove 'em down.
你给沃伦一个吧 让他可以把话都咽回去
Maybe you can give one to Warren so he can shove it too.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表