剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
但他的名字不是萨克森 而是泰德
but his first name is not Saxon, it's Ted.
你好 请在嘀声后留言
Hello. Please leave a message after the tone.
瑟莱丝特 我们不能让简去找那个人
Celeste, we can't let Jane go on that trip.
我们得偷走她的车 让她去不成之类的
I don't know, we have to steal her car or something.
一开始 我以为她是想了却心结
At first, I thought she wanted closure.
现在我觉得她是想复仇
Now I think she wants revenge.
给我回电
Call me.
抱歉 我感觉你之前开车没意识到...
I'm so sorry. I feel like you were driving less aware--
因为一个孩子突然闯了停车标志 我才出车祸了
I'm here 'cause some kid ran a stop sign.
我欠你一个解释
I think I owe you some clarity.
如你所说 我那天回亲了你
Like you said, I kissed you back the other day.
也许我就是想重温旧情
And maybe I wanted to feel all those things again,
我们之间的旧情
this thing that we had.
我们只是炮♥友♥吗
Was it just sex between us?
当然不是了
Of course it wasn't.
但我那天开始感觉害怕了
But the other day, I started to feel afraid.
一股强烈的恐惧袭来
I've had this paralyzing fear...
我怕纸包不住火 我们的事曝光
that what happened between us is gonna get out
我的家庭就完了
and it's gonna ruin my family.
也许你离开这部戏是最好的选择
It's probably best if-- if you beg out of the play.
大部分戏都已制♥作♥完成了...
I mean, most of the work is done now anyway, so...
-好 -我们应该能搞定
- Yeah, of course. - We should be fine.
是啊
Yeah, you should.
梅德琳
Madeline.
托丽
Hi, Tori.
-你怎么样 -好多了
- How are you? - Better.
我们都好多了 你感觉怎么样啊
I think we're all doing better. How are you feeling?
我其实平常后腰一直疼来着
Actually, I normally have a lot of lower back pain,
这一撞不用去找脊椎指压治疗师了
so probably saved me a trip to the chiropractor.
我就是来看看乔瑟夫的情况
But I-- I just stopped by to see if Joseph was okay.
我很高兴你好多了
I'm glad to see you're feeling better.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要走了
I'm just gonna head out now.
-好 -但很高兴见到你 托丽
- Okay. - But good to see you, Tori.
-我也是 -嗯
- Yeah, you, too. - Yeah.
再见
Bye.
她人真好 还过来探望
Nice of her to drop by.
他在芝加哥
He's in Chicago.
他今早走了
He left this morning,
所以我决定自己一个人来了
so I just-- I decided to come in by myself.
好
Okay.
一开始是佩里想过来的...
It was Perry's idea to come in in the first place, so...
这是非常健康的征兆
I mean, I think that's a very healthy sign.
你不觉得他主动想过来 这是个好迹象吗
Don't you think that's positive, that he would want to come in?
他为什么想过来
Why did he want to come in?
因为我们...
Well, because, we're--
还是那个原因
just for the same,
他很困扰 我们很困扰
He's trouble-- we're both troubled,
做♥爱♥时总跟怒火脱不了关系
that-- that the lovemaking is tied up in, in anger.
你今天为什么想过来
Why did you want to come in today?
我不知道
I don't know.
出什么事了吗
Something happened?
跟往常一样
Just the usual, you know.
他今早离开时 我们做♥爱♥了
When he left this morning, we made love.
就像是
It's as if our,
我们靠愤怒燃起性♥欲♥
it's as if we turn each other on by rage.
我想这就是问题吧
And that's a problem, I think.
你觉得这是问题吗
Do you think that's a problem?
我很惊讶你觉得这是做♥爱♥
Well, I'm encouraged that you at least think of it as lovemaking.
因为性♥爱♥不总是这样
Because sex isn't always that.
你和佩里之间的性♥爱♥有让你觉得这是暴♥力♥吗
Does the sex you have with Perry ever strike you as violent?
没有
No.
你做完爱会留下淤青吗
Are you ever left with bruises?
也许吧
Maybe.
我也记不太清了
I mean, I-- I don't really remember.
除了性♥爱♥以外 有其它被弄成淤青的情况吗
Have you ever sustained bruises from something other than sex?
我没听懂
I don't follow.
你丈夫说 他有时会对你用力过猛
Your husband said he grabbed you too hard sometimes.
他那样用力时 有留下淤痕吗
Has he ever left a mark on you by grabbing you?
我们之间的关系很激烈 我...
I mean... we have a very volatile relationship, and I...
我有时会在他身上留下伤痕
I've left the occasional mark on him.
-我... -打出来的吗
- I... - By hitting?
嗯
Yeah.
真的吗
Really?
先出手 还是还手
Hitting him first or hitting him back?
我得说 这谈话让我有点不舒服了
I have to say I'm beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable
因为这事
because this is,
老实说 这样有些不专业
I think this is unethical, truth be told.
怎么说呢
How-- how so?
因为你是治疗我们俩
Because you're treating us.
只有你来了
And only you showed up,
所以我在治疗夫妻中的一位
so I'm treating half the couple.
据我所知 根据职业道德守则
From what I know about your duty of care,
你的职责是...
you are ethically responsible--
我遇到患者身处危险时
I throw off the ethical chains
我就会抛下这些守则
when I sense a patient in danger.
什么
What?
他动手打你
He hurts you.
不是
No.
不是 我不是那个意思
I-- no, I didn't-- I mean, I didn't-- I didn't say that.
他是...
He's-- I mean...
我能感觉出一些事 不只是从你身上看出来
I pick up on things, not just from you,
还从佩里那边
but from Perry.
我们都会对彼此动手
We both become violent sometimes.
我也对他动过手
I take my share of the blame.
我...
I'm...
他动手打你
He hurts you.
听着
Look...
我不是受害者
I'm not a victim here.
我不是
I'm not.
我也打他
I hit him.
我朝他扔东西
I throw things at him.
我...
I'm...
你想在我这里获得什么 瑟莱丝特
What are you looking for from me, Celeste?
帮助 我想要你的帮助
Help. Help, that's what I want.
我们都知道我们之间的关系很扭曲
I mean, we both acknowledge that this relationship is toxic.
所以我们来这里做心理咨♥询♥
We-- that's why we made the appointment to come in,
因为我们了解这点
because we-- we know that.
我们知道 我们想...
We know it and we want to,
我们想学一些技巧 方法
we-- we want to learn techniques, strategies,
这是我们的目的 让他...
that's what we want, to make him--
-让他停手 -让...
- Him stop. - To...
让我们俩停手
To make us-- us stop.
所以...
So...
你害怕他对你动手吗
Are you physically afraid of him?
我得说 这样不对
This feels very wrong, I have to say.
我不能...
I can't-- I mean...
你该是我们俩的医生
You're meant to be our doctor.
你该治疗我们俩
You're treating us.
而你却将他"妖魔化"了
And you are demonizing him.
他知道你单独过来吗
Does he know you're here alone?
我刚才还在想你呢
I was just thinking about you.
你怎么样了啊 还没头疼吗
How you feeling? Still no headache?
我很好
No, I'm fine.
谢谢关心
You're sweet to worry.
我确实担心
I do worry.
我刚才还在想
I was just sitting here thinking about
我搬来蒙特利以后 你一直对我照顾有加
how much you've done for me since I moved to Monterey.
我看过一句名言
I read a quote once that said...
"友情是大自然最伟大的杰作"
"Friendships are the masterpieces of nature."
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表