剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
That's okay. That's okay, that's okay.
凡人都会有这种反应
That's a human reaction.
这完全... 亲爱的 帮她... 谢谢
That's completely-- baby, get her-- thank you.
-你没事吧 亲爱的 -我有事
- You okay, honey? - No, I'm not.
-天呐 -亲爱的
- My God! - Honey!
-亲爱的 -好
- Honey! - Okay.
谢谢 谢谢 没事没事
Thank you, thank you. That's all right.
-给 -天呐
- Here. - My God.
-没事 -好了
- That's all right. - All right.
你就是这么当父亲的吗 内森
This is how you parent, Nathan?
她在你们家待了一阵子
She's been under your roof for two minutes
就成妓♥女♥了吗
and now she's some sort of prostitute?
-我怎么说来着 -真会"教育"孩子
- Did I tell ya? - Great parenting!
行了 大家都先别吵了
All right, let's all just settle for a minute, okay?
拜托 冷静一下吧
Please. Let's just settle.
我们都别忘记我们生活的时代...
Let's remember that we are living in the time of--
到处都是脸书和现实...
of Facebook and reality--
该死
God damn it!
天呐
My...
-该死 -是虾的原因
- Shit! - It's the shrimp.
我早听说艾比盖尔是个骚货了
I had heard that Abigail was a little slutty.
有其母 必有其女呗
Knowing the mother, I wouldn't be surprised.
再见啦
Bye, guys.
-再见 -你去哪儿
- Bye. - Where are you going?
我去和简吃晚饭
Out for dinner with Jane.
够了
That's enough.
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
你们吃完晚饭了吗
You're done with dinner already?
我都不知道该从哪说起
Look, I don't even know where to begin about this,
我就直接说重点吧
so I'm just gonna go straight to the end.
这样做不对 艾比盖尔
This is wrong, Abigail.
大错特错
Completely wrong.
我敬佩你的初衷 真心的
And I salute your cause. I really do.
但然后呢
But-- but what?
敬佩我的初衷 意识到问题 这远远不够
Saluting a cause, recognizing a problem, isn't not enough.
必须有所行动
A person has to do something.
有所行动也不是这么做 亲爱的
Well, this something is not that, honey.
-你的音乐剧呢 -我的音乐剧怎么了
- What about your play? - What about my play?
那部剧的主旨是找寻生活的意义
You said it spoke to you because it was about
才引起了你的共鸣
finding a purpose in life, which I get.
活出自我 我也懂
Making your mark. I get that.
你一直教我 人这辈子活得要有意义
You're the one who always said a person's life needs to matter.
-好吧 -这都只是你瞎说的吗
- Okay-- - Was it all just bullshit?
不是
No, it's not.
我不会说什么美好的童话故事
And I'm not gonna give you some long song and dance
让你明白 你的身体有多么神圣
about how precious and sacred your beautiful body is.
但身体不是用来卖♥♥的 艾比盖尔
But it is not for sale, Abigail.
永远都不是
Not ever.
不管初衷是什么 不管出价多少
No matter what cause, no matter what cost.
有一天 你会再回想这个时候
And one day, you are going to look back at this--
估计很快就会这么想了
probably pretty soon-- and think,
"我当时脑子进水了啊
"What the fuck was I thinking?
我为什么要这么毁自己呢"
Why was I gonna fuck up my life like that?"
确信自己是对的感觉肯定很棒
Must be nice to be so right.
-我不是对的 -十全十美
- I'm not right! - So perfect.
我他妈根本也不完美
I'm not fucking perfect!
你觉得你很了解我吗
You think you know me so well?
我也搞砸过 我也会犯错
I fuck up, too. I make mistakes.
我犯了比这事还严重的错误
I've made mistakes bigger than this.
我去年背着埃德出轨了
Last year, I cheated on Ed.
很快就结束了 但...
I ended it very quickly, but...
我生命中最看重的两件事
The two things I value most in this life
一是我的孩子 二是我的婚姻
are my kids and my marriage.
我冒着毁掉两者的风险出轨了
And I risked destroying both of them.
就因为我...
Just because I was...
自私...
selfish or...
所以别跟我说 我十全十美
So don't-- don't tell me I'm perfect, okay?
我清楚什么是大错
I know about fucking up.
犯下大错 我和你♥爸♥也不会和好
And fucking up doesn't make your dad and I get back together.
犯下大错 也不能解决你生活中的问题
Fucking up doesn't fix your life.
懂吗
Okay?
至少你的初衷很高尚...
At least what you were gonna do was for a good cause, and...
而我只是自私而已
I was just being selfish.
你还爱着埃德吗
Do you still love Ed?
妈妈 瞧好了
Mom, watch this.
?九月三号♥那一天? ?三号♥?
?It was the third of September ? ?September...?
?我会永远记得那一天?
?That day I'll always remember?
?我会? ?我会?
?Yes, I will? ?Will?
?因为就在那一天?
?'Cause that was the day?
?我父亲死去?
?That my daddy died?
?我此生从未见过他?
?I never got a chance to see him?
?只听说他非善类?
?Never heard nothin' but bad things about him?
?妈妈 我只靠你?
?Mama, I'm depending on you?
?告诉我真♥相♥?
?To tell me the truth...?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表