剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
"内森是你的真命天子吗"
"Is Nathan the one?"
当然不是
Of course not!
他质疑我对他的爱
That he doubts my love for him?
而埃德不是个神经质的人 所以可能真的是我
And Ed's not a neurotic guy, so maybe it is me.
或许我不太擅长表达我有多 我也说不上
Maybe I'm just lousy at conveying how much I-- I don't know.
你曾说过你们俩很少有性生活
You once said that you two don't have sex very often.
那是因为我总是很累 忙着应付学校
That's because I'm exhausted all the time from school,
孩子或者音乐剧的事
or the kids, or the play.
内森在床上是什么样子
What was Nathan like in bed?
我不想谈内森
I don't want to talk about Nathan.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
可我们就是在谈内森啊
But we are talking about Nathan.
不 我们在谈埃德
No, we were talking about Ed.
-好吧 -什么好吧
- Okay. - Okay, what?
有没有可能是比起埃德
Is it possible that you had a little more passion
你对内森有更多的激♥情♥
for Nathan than you have for Ed?
或许他感觉到了
And maybe he senses that.
男人的直觉
Men can be a little more intuitive
可能比我们想象中更准
than we give them credit for, you know?
你有考虑过去看咨♥询♥师吗
Have you thought about seeing a counselor?
天啊 我们不需要看咨♥询♥师
Oh, my God, we don't need a counselor.
夫妻吵架很正常
Couples fight.
难道你和佩里从不吵架
You telling me you and Perry don't ever fight?
吵的
No, we do.
偶尔
Sometimes.
那吵完之后你们会去看心理咨♥询♥师吗
And then do you run off to therapy afterward?
我们多半会以性♥爱♥收场
More often than not, we-- we end up having sex.
真的吗
Really?
是的 以怒火开始
Yes. It starts with anger.
我不... 很复杂
I don't-- it's complicated.
有时我觉得他喜欢吵架
Sometimes I think that he likes to fight
因为可以引出性♥爱♥
because it leads to sex.
有时我觉得我也喜欢
Sometimes I think I like it, too.
你们多久会这样一次
How often does this happen?
次数
Happens...
刚好
enough.
我不得不说 瑟莱丝特 这听上去有点扭曲
I have to say, Celeste, that sounds a little bit twisted.
但又很棒
But kind of great.
所以你的性生活就像...
So, the sex that you have is like...
你们好啊 瑟莱丝特 梅德琳
Hello. Hi, Celeste, Madeline!
-你们好吗 -蕾娜塔
- How are you? - Hi, Renata.
我和几个闺蜜坐在那边
I was over there with my girlfriends,
喝点小酒谈谈心
getting our drink on,
然后就看见你们俩了
and I saw you two.
-你们有时间吗 -当然
- Do you have a second? - Sure.
你们知道他们打算
Did you know that they're thinking about
关掉当地的退伍军人医院吗
closing down the local V.A. hospital?
这意味着需要医疗服务的退伍军人
It means that vets are having
要开车跑到大老远的萨克拉曼多去
to drive all the way to Sacramento for their services,
这很让人苦恼
which is so upsetting.
我一直致力关注退伍军人的权益
I've really dedicated a lot of my life to vets,
尤其是创伤后应激障碍症
specifically PTSD,
所以我打算举办个募捐晚宴
so I'm gonna hold a little, you know, fundraising dinner party
筹募点经费让医院能继续开下去
and help defray costs and keep the facility open.
如果你和佩里能来就太好了
It would be so great if you and Perry could come.
-好的 没问题 -还有...
- Yeah, sure. - And-and, um...
当然也欢迎你和埃德来
you and Ed, of course.
你们都能来就最好了
It would be so nice.
你真是个善良的人 雷娜塔
You're such a kind person, Renata.
-谢谢 -而且还得谢谢你
- Thank you. - And, you know, it was very sweet of you
邀请克洛伊参加艾玛贝拉的生日派对
to invite Chloe to Amabella's birthday party.
当然得邀请她了
Of course! Of course.
但是你孤立小齐格
However, it wasn't very sweet
单单不邀请他这有点不太好吧
to single out and exclude little Ziggy.
是吗
Really?
你觉得让艾玛贝拉在自己的生日派对上
You think it would be okay for little Amabella
还要被人掐 这样好吗
to be strangled at her birthday party?
不好吧
I don't think so.
如果齐格不去 那克洛伊也不去
If Ziggy doesn't go, then Chloe's not going.
好了 我觉得现在说这个不太好
Okay, I don't-I don't think this is the right time
-我们下次再... -谢谢
- to be... let's just... - Thank you.
如果克洛伊不去
And if Chloe's out,
那她的整个小团体都不会去
then the entire brigade will follow.
-她很有号♥召力的 -什么
- She's basically the pied piper. - What?
我喜欢你 梅德琳
I like you, Madeline.
我很敬佩你
And I actually admire you
为了一个不肯道歉的朋友撑腰
for sticking up for your unapologetic friend,
但请允许我最客观地说一句
but if I can offer something as objectively as I possibly can...
你敢搅黄我女儿的生日会试试看
do not fuck with my daughter's birthday.
我当时也在那家酒吧
I was in that bar,
我确切地看到梅德琳
and I distinctly saw Madeline...
瞄了一眼牛排刀
glance at a steak knife.
真是个贱♥人♥
What a cunt.
-你说什么 -祝你不得好死
- Excuse me? - Why don't you get fucked?
正式开战了
The war is on.
这对克洛伊不太公平
You know, this really isn't fair to Chloe.
你说什么
Excuse me?
去年艾玛贝拉的派对上有充气城♥堡♥和魔术师
Last year, Amabella had a jumping castle and a magician.
今年只会有更多好玩的
This year only figures to be better.
得了吧
Oh, please.
你不能擅自决定她不能去
For you to summarily say she can't go,
然后利用她让其他小孩也不去参加
then use her as a tool to get other kids not to go...
我没那么做
I am not doing that.
上一秒还是内森或是邦妮
You know, one minute it's Nathan or Bonnie.
现在是雷娜塔
Now Renata,
更别提停车指挥员
not to mention the parking monitor,
还有开车的女孩
the girls in the car.
我都记不住你挑起的这堆战争
I can't even keep track of all the fights you start.
有人得为此发明个手♥机♥应用
Somebody needs to invent an app.
也许你可以多给我撑撑腰
Well, maybe you could have my back in some of them.
这个简有什么魔力
What is it about this Jane?
她难道是你失散多年的姐妹吗
What is she, a long-lost sister or something?
-还是借口 为代替... -代替什么
- Just a cause in lieu of... - In lieu of what?
代替生活吗
In lieu of a life?
你是打算这么说吗
Is that what you were gonna say?
简是个单身妈妈
Jane's a single mom.
要给你弄个手♥机♥应用才能搞明白吗
Do you need an app to put two and two together?
艾比盖尔还小的时候
When Abigail was a little baby,
内森一直不见踪影
Nathan was not around
我就跟个单身妈妈似的 埃德
and I was a single mom, Ed.
我还在为这事生气
And I'm still angry about it.
持续了15年的不是我对内森的爱
It's not my love for Nathan that lingers after 15 years,
是我的怨恨
it's my resentment.
这差别可大了
There's a big difference.
你听见了吗
Did you hear me?
你刚走 这些就被送来了
They arrived just after you left.
我记得夜间快递还得付双倍价钱呢
Double the price, I think, for nighttime deliveries.
更爱你 佩里
另一种解读就是
On a less positive note,
我想我让你失望了
I believe I failed you miserably.
不是说哈利只是宝宝玩的毛绒玩具吗
I thought Harry was just a stupid stuffed animal for babies.
就是呀
He is.
妈妈
Mom?
-我们今晚能跟你睡吗 -又来
- Can we sleep with you tonight? - Again?
好吧 只要哈利晚上不打呼噜
Well... as long as Harry doesn't snore.
我听说河马都有这毛病
I've heard it's a problem, a real problem with hippos.
-爸爸也打呼噜 -是的 爸爸也打呼噜
- Daddy snores. - Yes, Daddy does snore.
不 是这样打的
No, like this!
这样
Like this.
不 是这样
No, like this.
我希望爸爸也在这里
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表