剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
来这儿 我会保护你 亲爱的
Come, I'll save you. I'll save you, honey.
-不 停下来 -我保护你
- No, stop! No! - I'll save you.
自♥由♥开火 男孩们 开火
Fire at will, boys! Fire!
你还好吗 头疼不疼
How are we doing? Any headaches?
不疼 你真贴心 亲爱的
No. You're sweet to worry, honey,
但你不必每隔五分钟 就关心我一次
but you don't need to check on me every five minutes.
我真没事
I'm fine.
话说你怎么会在他的车上
Why were you in his car, anyway?
我和简还有瑟莱丝特在布鲁斯咖啡馆
Well, I was with Jane and Celeste at Blue Blues.
他很焦虑地走进来
And he came in and he was so agitated
他担心票房♥的事 还有...
about ticket sales, and...
道具也送晚了
the prop deliveries were late.
再加上其中一位主演又患了喉炎
Also, one of our lead actors just came down with strep throat
而距离开演只剩下一周了
and we're only a week away from opening night, so...
所以我们当时正要一起去剧场
we were just gonna drive together to the theater and...
解决一些事 结果就...
just knock some stuff out, and then...
撞车了
wham.
好吧 算是不幸中的万幸了
Well, could've been worse.
幸好你活了下来 可以说明情况
It's better you lived to tell about it.
是啊
Yeah.
她还好吗
How's she doing?
有没有头痛
Any headaches?
我没事
I'm fine! I'm fine.
埃德叫你来的吗
Did Ed send you?
不是
No.
我很高兴你今晚过来了
I'm glad you're here tonight.
嗯
Yeah.
埃德·麦肯齐这人有点不对劲
Something was up with Ed Mackenzie.
我也说不清哪里
I just don't know exactly what.
我不管是找律师
I don't care if it's a lawyer
心理医生 甚至是灵媒
or a psychiatrist or a fucking psychic.
我们得做些什么
We have to do something.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
妈妈
Mom!
-有人伤了艾玛贝拉 -是他
- Someone hurt Amabella. - Him.
-不是我♥干♥的 -此事会有后果
- It wasn't me. - There's consequences.
你有欺负那个小女孩吗
Did you touch that little girl?
查普曼女士
Ms. Chapman?
宝贝
Baby...
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你该叫孩子们把玩具收好
Should've told the boys to pick all this shit up.
我只是昨晚没耐心
I just didn't have the patience
收完全部
to go through it all last night, so...
你会把他们惯坏的
Well, you're turning them into spoiled brats.
我可不想住在猪窝里
I don't want to live in a fucking pigsty.
那你自己捡吧
Well, then pick them up yourself.
别这样 算了
Come on. It's all right.
我待会收
I'll do it later.
我待会再收 亲爱的
I will do it later, baby.
别管了 放着吧
Come on, please.
亲爱的 你得出门了
Baby, you have to go.
没事 我会收拾的
It's fine. I'll do it.
我是认真的 我会改变
I'm serious, you know? I'm gonna change.
-请问您... -天呐
- Can I get you-- - God!
-抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
-我很抱歉 -是我的错
- I'm so sorry. - It's me.
请问还需要加水吗
Can I get you some more water?
-不用了 -确定吗
- I'm fine. - You sure?
-对 -好的
- Yeah. - All right.
可惜艾玛贝拉不肯说出是谁
Unfortunately, Amabella won't say who's involved.
然而她的母亲认为
However, her mother is convinced
这是齐格干的
that Ziggy is responsible.
-但我和巴恩斯老师都不这么认为 -是的
- But I'm not, nor is Ms. Barnes. - No, I'm not.
要不是因为迎新日的那次风波
Look, if it weren't for the incident on Orientation Day,
我绝不会找你来学校
I never would've called you in
除非有更明确的证据
unless we had anything more definitive.
你觉得齐格的过去是否有任何不寻常之处
Is there anything out of the ordinary in Ziggy's past?
他的家庭生活 成长背景
His home life, his background,
有任何相关的事该让我们知情的吗
anything you think we should know that might be relevant?
我了解到齐格的父亲并未参与他的成长过程
I understand Ziggy's father's not involved in his upbringing.
-是这样吗 -我只知道齐格的父亲
- Is that right? - The only thing I know about Ziggy's father
喜欢窒息式性♥爱♥和强♥暴♥女人
is that he's keen on erotic asphyxiation and raping women.
你不是真这么说的吧
You did not say that.
当然没有了 但我想说来着
No, of course I didn't, but I wanted to.
你能想象如果这里的人
Can you imagine if the people in this town found out
得知齐格不是两情相悦的结晶
that Ziggy wasn't a product of consensual, loving sex,
而是强♥奸♥后的孽种会怎样吗
but a product of rape?
那样就灾难了
It'd be the worst.
每次有人问我齐格父亲的事
Every time someone asks me about Ziggy's dad,
我都害怕被人拆穿
I'm terrified they're going to expose me.
我以为那次风波之后 蕾娜塔·克莱恩会盯上我
I thought fucking Renata Klein was gonna spot me right then.
什么意思
What do you mean?
-克莱恩夫妇来了 -不是吧
- Mr. And Mrs. Klein are here. - No.
他们来早了 让他们先回去吧
They are early, so if you could tell them to come back--
我们就是想看看能不能带我们一起谈
You know, we were just seeing if you could fit us in.
等下 你们能稍后再来吗
Wait, is it possible that you could come back later?
我们都是来这里谈一件事吧
Well, we're all here to discuss the same topic, I assume.
你听说"被咬"一事了吧
You've heard about the... bite?
你告诉她应该管好自己家的孩子了吗
Have you been telling her she needs to get her son under control?
行了 蕾娜塔 蕾娜塔
Okay, Renata, Renata.
别这样 请见谅
Please, just excuse my wife, all right?
她很生气
She's very upset.
我是戈登·克莱恩
Gordon Klein.
简·查普曼
Jane Chapman.
好吧 我们也许能讨论出个结果来
All right, well-- well, then maybe perhaps we could have a constructive chat.
-这才对嘛 -好
- There you go. - Please.
给大家来点茶水之类吧
Okay, well, then how about we get some-- some tea or maybe some water?
简 端点...
How about-- Jean, get us some...
-好 -端点咖啡来吧
- Sure. - Some coffee, please?
我不想要茶点
I don't-- I don't want refreshments.
我想让你儿子别再欺负我女儿了
I want you to make your son stop abusing my girl.
她就是个矫情做作的婊♥子♥
She's a fake bitch.
你太善良了
You're too nice.
最后结果呢
So, what was the upshot?
他们会雇一个教师助手
They're gonna hire a teacher's aide
专职从旁观察齐格和艾玛贝拉
whose specific job will be watching Ziggy and Amabella.
不是吧 太扯了
Are you kidding me? That's ridiculous.
也许不是呢 如果她是对的呢
Maybe not. I mean, what if she's right?
抱歉 蕾娜塔绝不能是对的
I'm sorry, but Renata Klein cannot be right.
齐格也许遗传了他父亲的暴♥力♥基因呢
Ziggy could be marked with his dad's genetic stain.
如果我这个母亲当得称职
And if I did everything properly as a mother,
这也不会有影响 他也不会出现这样的行为
it wouldn't matter and he wouldn't be behaving this way.
我就是感觉你的母性直觉很准
I just feel like you have such great instincts as a mom.
你就从没感觉到哪里不对劲吗
Did you ever feel like something was off?
他出生时 一般孩子出生时会哭
When he was born, he didn't just come out crying
他就没哭
like most kids do.
他整个身体都在抖...
His whole body was shaking.
就像他很生气自己出生了一样
It was like he was so upset to be born.
我只能看着他 对他说
And all I could do was look at him and say...
"对不起 小宝贝
"I'm so sorry, little baby.
我真的很抱歉"
I'm so, so sorry."
我一直以为看见他红扑扑的小脸
I always thought that seeing his little red face
我会忘却所有不堪的回忆
would wipe away the dirty memory, you know?
-但是... -两位好
- But-- - Girls.
-汤姆 -还想喝点什么吗
- Tom. - Can I get you anything else?
再给我来点茶吧
I would love some more tea.
-好 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thank you.
-简 -不用了
- Jane? - No, thank you.
萨克森·贝克
Saxon Baker?
-没听过这人 -我们学校有个人叫贝克
- Never heard of him. - We have a Mr. Barker at school,
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表