剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
- Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. - Yes.
-恭喜你 -斯图 谢谢捧场
- Congratulations. - Stu. Thanks for coming.
-恭喜 -两位好 怎么样
- Hey, congrats. - Hey, guys. How's it going?
-梅梅 恭喜你 -谢谢
- Maddie, congratulations. - Thank you.
-太棒了 -说得好 我去拿点喝的
- Amazing. - That is a good idea. I'm gonna get us some drinks.
-好 -表演真的很棒
- Okay. - That was really great.
-虽然我不是木偶迷 但... -没错
- I'm not a huge fan of Muppets, but... - Right.
-艾比呢 -她赶着离开
- Where'd Abby go? - She rushed out.
她要我转告你 她非常喜欢
She told me to tell you she loved it.
她赶着离开去哪儿
Oh. What's she rushing out to do?
-就是那个秘密项目的事 -项目
- It's the whole project, secret project. - Project.
看样子她非常投入
Seems to be all-consuming.
我去找埃德好了
Well, I'm gonna join Ed.
-好的 -谢谢你们参加
- Yeah, of course. - Thank you for coming.
-真的很棒 -是啊
- Yeah. It was amazing. - Yeah.
-我去打给瑟莱丝特 -待会告诉我
- I'm gonna call Celeste. - Yeah, just let me know.
-梅德琳 -托丽 你好
- Madeline. - Hi, Tori. Hello.
-恭喜你 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
也恭喜你 乔瑟夫表现得很棒
And to you, too. Joseph was great.
我觉得整场演出很顺利
And I feel like it went really well.
-是不是你 -抱歉 什么意思
- Was it you? - I'm sorry?
你是不是乔瑟夫爱上的女人
Are you the woman Joseph is in love with?
我不知道你在说什么
I-- I don't know what you're talking about.
我知道他一年前曾经出轨
I know he had an affair a year ago.
他撒谎时 我总能看穿
I can tell when he lies.
-那个... -他也说..
- Okay-- - He also...
他已经不爱她了
told me he was over her.
然而...
Which...
我看得出 他在说谎
I can tell when he lies.
是不是你
Was it you?
我婚姻幸福
I'm happily married.
我和乔瑟夫只是朋友
I'm just friends with Joseph.
我绝不会那么做
I would never do that.
你当时在他车上做什么
What were you doing in his car?
你好安静
You're kind of quiet.
我只是...
I'm just...
回味这一切
reflecting on all of it.
今晚很了不起
Big night.
还以为你会骄傲地自我膨胀呢
You'd think you'd be bubbling over a bit with pride.
-你该自豪 -谢谢 亲爱的
- You should be. - Thanks, honey.
不知道为什么
I don't know, for some reason
我却想着跟邦妮和内森吃晚餐的事
I'm just thinking about this dinner with Bonnie and Nathan.
我只是有点担心
I'm just kind of dreading it.
-不用担心 -嗯
- It'll be fine. - Yeah.
[瑟莱丝特·怀特来电]
终于联♥系♥了 她最好有个好借口
Finally. She better have a good reason.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
什么
What?
-尿道断裂 -就是啊
- A broken urethra. - I know!
你能想象吗
Can you even imagine?
克洛伊 该上♥床♥睡觉了 宝宝
Chloe, it's time to go to bed, honey.
-再十分钟 -不行 该睡觉了
- Give me 10! - No, time for bed right now.
克洛伊 赶紧
Chloe, now.
七分钟 最后出价
Seven, final offer.
现在就去
I said now.
-晚安 乖乖 -晚安
- Good night, sweetie. - Good night.
我爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
-晚安 小乖乖 -爱你
- Night, honeycake. - Love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
所以他们是在...
So, it-- it happened during...
真是狂野地性♥爱♥啊
I mean, talk about wild sex.
你能想象进医院的情景吗
Can you imagine being in the hospital?
有够丢脸啊
I mean, how embarrassing!
我只是无法想象 什么样的激♥情♥
I just can't imagine the passion it would take
可以造成尿道断裂
to shatter a urethra in two places.
你口气中带有羡慕
You sound a little envious.
想要我也让你尿道断裂吗
Do you want me to smash yours?
不至于要断裂 但是你懂的
Well, not smash, but, you know.
我们从没有过狂野性♥爱♥
We never have wild sex.
我是说 我们也不错
I mean, we have nice sex.
我很喜欢 但...
I like it, but, you know,
过程通常只持续四到六分钟
it usually times out between four and six minutes,
既不危险 也不可能受伤
and neither of us are in any remote danger of physical injury.
-这么说有点过分了 埃德 -抱歉
- Well, that's just kind of mean, Ed. - Sorry.
或许我真的羡慕他们
Maybe I am envious?
佩里一踏进门 然后就欲♥火♥焚身
I mean, what, Perry walks through the door and, whoosh!
多希望我们也有那种欲♥火♥
I wish we had that kind of desire.
你说的"我们"是指我吧
Well, by "We" You mean me.
你是热情如火的人
Okay, you're a fiery person.
因此你对我的不温不火
Which makes your tepidness
显得特别不同
for me just more conspicuous.
我不想责怪你
I don't mean to punish you--
感觉你就在责怪我
Well, I mean, it feels like you are.
我不断告诉自己 已婚夫妇
I tell myself all the time, like, married people, you know,
在一起久了 难免会...
after a while they reach this...
性生活冷淡 很正常
sexual plateau, and that's the norm.
但是又听说别的夫妻
Then I hear about other couples, you know,
尿道断裂什么的
breaking urethras, and...
但你本身也算不上如狼似虎吧 埃德
Well, it's hardly like you're some sort of raging bull, Ed.
你只有在你跨过我
The only time you touch me
去拿眼药水的时候 才会碰我吧
is when you're reaching across me to get the Visine for--
那是因为你不想要 梅德琳
That's because you don't want it, Madeline.
我们从绝口不提
We never talk about that
是因为一旦说穿 就很难继续假装
because that would make it harder to pretend.
而有时候...
And sometimes that's the--
婚姻幸福的精髓就在于假装 不是吗
the essence of a happy marriage, isn't it?
假装的能力
The ability to pretend.
越接近益智问答之夜
In the days leading up to Trivia Night,
似乎有越来越多人想杀死对方
it just seemed more and more people wanted to kill each other.
多到数不清
It was hard to keep track.
?万能的神?
?Lord Almighty?
?我感觉体温高升?
?I feel my temperature rising?
?越来越热?
?Higher and higher?
?快烧穿我的灵魂?
?It's burning through to my soul?
?女孩女孩?
?Girl, girl, girl?
?你让我欲♥火♥焚身?
?You gonna set me on fire?
?脑袋燃火?
?My brain is flaming?
?我不知该往哪走?
?I don't know which way to go...?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
克洛伊告诉艾比说 埃德在家练习
Abby told me that Chloe said that Ed was rehearsing.
据说他的表演很棒 所以...
They said he's pretty good, so...
我要打败他
I'm gonna kick his ass.
怎么了吗 音乐剧的事给了我启发
I'm just-- what? I'm inspired by the whole play thing.
再加上我受够了他的冷嘲热讽
And besides, I'm sick and tired of his little fucking digs,
自以为很有文化
like he's the cultural shit or something.
要让他见识一下什么叫水准
I'm gonna show him who's evolved.
教训一下他这个文化人
I'm gonna kick his cultural ass.
这一首如何
What about this one?
?如果你想找麻烦?
?If you're looking for trouble--?
宝贝 我们聚餐的重点
Baby, the whole point of this dinner
在于减少矛盾 避免产生...
is to try and reduce the friction that contributes to...
不良的环境
an unhealthy environment!
?你来对地方了?
?You came to the right place?
我和梅德琳的矛盾 没错
Yeah, between Madeline and I.
但我和埃德之间有矛盾无所谓
But friction between Ed and I is fine.
首先 我对你的态度很失望
First of all, I'm very disappointed in your attitude.
其次 这也是最重要的一点
And second, and more importantly,
我们有更大的问题
we have a bigger problem.
艾比盖尔的秘密项目
Abigail's secret project.
怎么了 你知道是什么吗
Yeah? What about it?
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表