剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
起来
Get up.
瑟莱丝特 你没事
Celeste, you're fine.
你就是一下子摔得太猛 喘不上气了
You just got the wind knocked out of you.
妈妈 我们得走了
Mom, we got to go.
妈妈今天感觉不太舒服
Mommy isn't feeling well today,
所以我送你们去学校
so I'm going to take you guys to school.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她肚子有点不舒服
Her tummy's a little upset.
她没事
She's-- she's okay.
但这就代表"魔鬼"要带你去学校了
But that means that the monster will take you to school instead.
我马上就下来
I'll be right down, guys.
对不起 小美人
I'm sorry, Sparkles.
我唯一不解的是 为什么要问这么多问题
The only mystery to me is why all the damn questions?
拜托 你们都知道凶手是谁了
I mean, you know who did it, for God's sake.
克洛伊 校方不喜欢迟到的学生 小丫头
Chloe, there's a zero-tolerance policy on tardiness, young lady.
-走啦 -来了 "大姐"
- Let's go. - Coming, woman.
赶紧给我过来
Get your butt over here.
她还没启动那个项目
Well, she still has yet to launch it.
这是好兆头
That's a good sign.
艾比盖尔 她脸书上还没启动那个"项目"
Abigail-- there's no sign of a launch on her Facebook page.
你"脸书追踪"她
So you're Facebook stalking her
你不是一直对此很不屑吗
after you got up on your Clydesdale about it?
话说 你到底跟她说了什么
What exactly did you say to her, anyway?
讲道理 我说要么好好活 要么就作死
Common sense-- I said live right or go straight to hell.
你大姨妈来了吗
Are you having your period?
上车
Get in the car.
你是吗
Are you?
你是逗我玩吗
Are you trying to be funny?
我是很正经地问 你怎么了
Trying to be serious. What is going on with you?
我得送她上学
I have to get her to school.
你确定是托丽吗
You sure it was Tori?
她开的是灰色"土星"吗
Does she drive a gray Saturn?
她就慢慢开车经过你家门前了吗
She was just driving slowly by your house?
她显然知道咱俩的事了 乔瑟夫
Clearly she knows about us, Joseph.
首先 她直截了当地跑来指责我是小三
First of all, she flat-out accuses me,
影片讲述了出轨男被骚扰的故事
现在又化身"格伦·克洛斯"了吗
and now she's going all Glenn Close?
她有所怀疑 但并不知情
She suspects, she doesn't know.
我否认得很干净
I did a good job of denying it.
虽然我否认能力不及你的万分之一
Not that my capacity for denial would be a fraction of yours.
我还有工作要忙呢
Yeah, well, I'm busy.
-你的问题是 梅德琳... -我的问题
- The thing about you, Madeline, is that-- - The thing about me?
让我把话说完
Let me finish!
你这个人骨子里
Central to your core is your grossly,
就是个虚伪做作又矫情的绿茶婊
if not artificially inflated, sense of moral integrity.
你像个饥渴的鬣狗一样操了我三个月...
For you to be fucking me for three months like a mad hyena in heat...
你怎么敢这么跟我说话
How dare you speak to me like that?
只能说明 你不仅爱上了我
...could only mean that, yes, not only were you in love with me,
你从没被人操得这么爽过
you had the best sex of your life.
你错得太离谱了
You've gone so far in the direction of wrong.
是吗 那你怎么过来了
Yeah? Then why are you here?
你可以在电♥话♥里说啊
You could've called me.
你想再跟我来一炮吗 那就来吧
What, you wanna fuck me again? Let's do it.
这里没人
There's no one in the building.
到沙发上 来吧 我俩来一炮
On the couch, come on. Me and you.
你觉得你有钱 就可以在这里呼风唤雨吗
What, you think you own this town 'cause you have money,
你这个目中无人的有钱婊
you self-entitled rich bitch?
滚出我的办公室
Just get the fuck out of my office!
我们晚上宴会见
I'll see you at the party tonight.
天呐
God.
请别碰我 就...
Don't touch me, please. Just...
我租下公♥寓♥了
I got the apartment.
你住进去了吗
Are you in it?
储备好食物了吗
Is the refrigerator stocked?
你会离开他吗
You going to leave him?
他明早出差 所以...
He's going away in the morning, so...
好
Okay.
我们就是今晚得去学校的募捐晚宴
We just have to go to the school gala tonight and--
天呐
Jesus.
他差点杀了你啊 而你还要去什么晚宴
It's one thing should he kill you, but God forbid you miss a party.
你丈夫心理不正常 瑟莱丝特 你也有问题
You know, your husband is ill, Celeste, but so are you.
家里有孩子啊
There are... children in the house.
我说了 他不会伤害孩子
I told you, he will not hurt the children.
他绝不会打孩子
He will never hurt the children.
天呐
God!
不用了 我没事
It's all right, I'm fine.
是 我12天前就把发♥票♥寄过去了
Yeah, I sent the invoice 12 days ago.
很好 太谢谢你了
Great, I appreciate it. Thank you so much.
再见
Bye.
结果怎么样
How's it looking?
37度
98.6.
体温完全正常
It doesn't get more normal than that.
好了 告诉我是怎么回事吧
All right, buddy, tell me what's going on.
你吃了两碗麦片
You've had two bowls of cereal,
看着卡♥通♥片 也没发烧
you're watching cartoons, you don't have a fever.
你是真觉得不舒服 还是不想去上学
Do you actually feel sick or do you just not want to go to school?
我感觉不舒服
I feel sick.
你听起来不像是感冒了
You don't sound congested.
我疼
I have aches.
你是心疼吗
Is it possible your heart aches
因为家长不让小朋友们跟你玩儿
'cause the other kids were told not to play with you?
因为如果是这样 我能理解
'Cause I would certainly understand that.
小朋友跟我玩儿啊
Friends play with me.
乔希 克洛伊 斯凯 艾玛贝拉
Josh, Chloe, Skye, Amabella.
艾玛贝拉·克莱恩跟你玩儿吗
Amabella Klein plays with you?
嗯 我们是朋友 她也喜欢《星战》
Yeah, we're friends. She likes Star Wars, too.
不是我欺凌她
It's not me who hurts her.
我知道 宝贝
I know, baby.
你知道谁欺凌她吗
Do you know who is hurting her?
是谁
Who is it?
我不想说
I don't like to talk about it.
你没得选 你必须得说
Well, you don't have a choice. You have to talk about it.
告诉我是谁
Tell me who it is.
我保证不说了
I promised.
有时候信守诺言很重要 但有时候...
Look, sometimes it is important to keep promises, but other times--
-不 我保证不说了 -你跟谁保证了
- No, I promised. - Who did you promise?
我跟艾玛贝拉保证过了
I promised Amabella.
你一直都知道是谁
You've known all of this time
而你一直为这个人背黑锅吗
and you've just been taking the blame?
我也只是刚知道
I only just found out.
是谁
Who is it?
她说如果我说出来 她可能会被杀死
She said if I told, she might get killed dead.
她...
She...
好吧
Okay.
你答应过她不会说出来 对吧
You promised her you wouldn't say anything, right?
但你可以指出来
But you can still point.
对吧
Right?
你指给我看是谁
You point and show me who it is...
我跟你保证 艾玛贝拉不会被杀死
and I promise you Amabella will not get killed dead.
是谁
Who is it?
齐格 看着我
Ziggy, look at me.
艾玛贝拉一直对你不错吧
Amabella has been a really good friend to you, right?
是
Yeah.
该我们为她做点事了
It's our turn to be a good friend to her.
她一直被欺凌 太不公平了
It's not fair that she keeps getting hurt.
我们得保护她
We have to protect her, right?
齐格 指出是谁
Ziggy, point to who it is.
-真的吗 -我不知道该怎么办
- Really? - I don't know what to do.
你得告诉瑟莱丝特
Well, you have to tell Celeste.
你亲口跟她说比较好
She's going to want to hear it directly from you.
坦诚是上策 所以我...
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表