剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
她都不愿意跟我们谈这事
and that she won't even talk to us about it--
-我知道 -这时就别计较
- I know! - Don't pull out your fucking scorecard
谁比谁更应该生气了
to total up who's got the most anger.
你冲我发火吗
You're the one that's getting mad at me?
而不是欺负咱家宝贝女儿的混♥蛋♥吗
Instead of some little fucker who's chomping on our kid?
你能不能就冷静听我讲一句话
Will you just listen to me for one goddamn minute?
我不会听你的 上次就听你的了
I will not listen. That's what I did last time.
因为我跟你说了 艾玛贝拉有些不对劲
Because I said to you something's wrong with Amabella,
但你不愿听 对吧
but you didn't want to hear it, huh?
我说带她去看心理医生
I said let's take her to a child psychiatrist.
-但你想了个更好的主意 对吧 -什么
- But you had a better idea, didn't you? - What?
带我去你办公室的洗手间
Taking me into your office bathroom
在洗手台上猛操了我
and fucking the shit out of me on the fucking sink!
受不了 能不能别朝我喊了
God damn it, will you stop yelling at me?
妈蛋
God damn it!
你♥他♥妈♥...
Would you fucking...
你确定不想去沙发上或床上做吗
You sure you don't wanna go on the couch or in the bed?
你不是抱怨我们性生活少吗 赶紧闭嘴操♥我♥
You complain we never have sex. Just shut up and fuck me.
好
Okay.
我初见一对夫妻时 就会想象他们做♥爱♥的样子
When I first meet a couple, I visualize them fornicating.
我知道这听来有点变♥态♥
I mean, I know that sounds crazy,
但梅德琳和埃德...
but with Madeline and Ed...
我想象不出来
I just couldn't see it.
这样要太久了
Okay, this is gonna take too long.
-好 -就直接这样吧
- Okay. - Here, just like that.
来
Here.
是我
It's me.
亲爱的
Hi, honey!
你的玩伴会结束了吗
Is your playdate over already?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
你朋友家没东西吃吗
They didn't have food at your friend's place?
今天是购物日 趁艾比盖尔吃掉所有东西前
Today's grocery day, so before Abigail eats everything,
我想...
I wanted to...
抱歉 妈妈
Sorry, Mom.
没事
It's okay.
所以我买♥♥了更多你喜欢的东西 而非她喜欢的东西
See, I bought more of your crap and less of her crap.
这样吧 我给你做我最拿手的火腿莴苣番茄三明治
You know what? I'll make you one of my special BLTs.
给我十五分钟
Give me 15?
成交 老哥
Deal, my man!
现在你们可以继续刚才你们在做的事
Now you can go back to whatever you were doing
或者假装不做
or pretending not to.
去洗衣房♥吗
Laundry room?
做三明治只用五分钟
Only takes me five to make a BLT.
-亲爱的 快点 -等等
- Honey, come on. - Hold on.
不 我不知道这事 是什么
No, no, I don't know about that. What is that?
她一个朋友在她脸书上提到的
One of her friends makes mention of it on her Facebook page.
她说"你要在你的秘密项目里
She said, "Is this the shot you're going to use
用这张照片吗"
on your secret project?" Question mark.
"够性感/骚吗"
"Is it sexy/slutty enough?" Question mark.
这是什么样的项目啊 内森
I mean, what kind of project is this, Nathan?
如果是秘密项目
Well, if it's a secret project,
可能这就是我不知情的原因
then that's probably why I don't know about it.
你为什么看艾比的脸书主页
I mean, why are you on Abby's Facebook page?
她怎么会加你好友
How did she friend you?
我不是她朋友 我是她妈
I'm not her friend, I'm her mother.
看她的主页是我的责任 也是你的责任
And it's my job to be on it and it's yours, too,
尤其是当她和你生活在一起的时候
particularly when she's living with you.
你承担了家长的义务
You assume the obligation to parent,
我猜你最近也很...
which is what I guess you've been pretty--
她会杀了你
She's gonna kill you.
他挂我电♥话♥
He hung up on me.
王八蛋
What a fuck.
嘴巴干净点 大姐
Watch your mouth, woman.
怎么该放你吵人音乐的时候 你不放
Why are you never playing your loud music when it's a good time?
你偷看她的脸书主页妥当吗
Are you sure you should be snooping around on her Facebook page?
我是她母亲
I am her mother.
监视她是我的义务
It is my fucking duty to spy on her.
我不知道你最近几天都在想什么
Last few days, I don't know where your head has been.
你有事瞒着我吗
What are you-- what are you not telling me?
我...
I mean,
我可能策划了件傻事
I might have put something stupid into motion.
说来听听
Okay.
我不是跟你讲过简的过去吗
Well, you know I told you about Jane's past.
-她被性侵了 -嗯
- She was sexually assaulted. - Right.
我好像找到了性侵她的人
Well, I think I found her assaulter.
-他是圣路易斯奥比斯波的室内设计师 -然后呢
- He's an interior decorator in San Luis Obispo. - And?
简一心要和他对峙
Well, Jane is determined to confront him,
所以瑟莱丝特预约了
so Celeste made an appointment
下周三和他见面 假装要雇用他
with him next Wednesday, ostensibly to hire him,
不过这主要还是我的主意
which probably was a little bit more my idea.
我们都会到场
And we're all just gonna go down there and see.
不 你不能去
No, you're not.
你该报♥警♥
You are going to call the police.
可我们都不知道是不是他 埃德
But we don't even know if it's him, Ed.
假设是
Well, suppose it is.
他很危险 不是吗
The man is dangerous, right?
我们有三个人
Well, I mean, there's gonna be three of us
而且我们是在一个人多的办公空间里
and we're in a crowded office space.
你是说佩里·怀特
What, you're telling me Perry Wright
同意让瑟莱丝特参与这件事吗
is letting Celeste go on this mission?
佩里并不知情
Well, Perry doesn't exactly know.
-简让我们发誓保密 -好吧
- Jane swore us to secrecy. - All right.
但我可不能让她自己
But I was not gonna let her go down there
单独前往
and do that by herself.
梅德琳 这是个馊主意
Madeline, this is a bad idea.
埃德 她需要了却这个心结
Ed, she needs closure,
而且这个时候 我应该也阻止不了她了
and I don't think I can stop her at this point.
我肯定不会让她独自前往
And I'm certainly not gonna let her go alone.
-喂 -你好 我是水獭湾小学的艾米丽·巴恩斯
- Hello? - Hi, Emily Barnes here from Otter Bay school.
什么事
Yeah, what's going on?
听着 出了点状况
Listen. We have a problem.
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
巴恩斯老师现在是认为齐格咬了艾玛贝拉吗
So, does Ms. Barnes now think that Ziggy bit Amabella?
应该不是
I don't think so.
不过因为克莱恩一家主动提供了证据
But because the Kleins came forward,
她觉得她有必要通知校长
she feels like she had to tell the principal.
所以明天我得去见他
And so now I have to go meet with him tomorrow.
太荒唐了
It's ridiculous.
可能你又得当律师了
You might have to be a lawyer again.
你问了齐格他有没有咬她吗
Did you ask Ziggy if he bit her?
当然 但他说没有
Yeah, of course, but he said no.
这破地方的闹剧真是没完没了
It's just never over in this fucking town
我当初就不该搬来这里
that I wish to fucking God I never came to.
-别这么说 -我想这周不适合
- Don't say that. - I don't think this is a good week
去圣路易斯奥比斯波
to be going to San Luis Obispo.
不 我没事 我只是...
No, I'm fine. I just...
我没事
I'm fine.
埃德坚持要和我们一起去
Ed is insisting on going with us.
我也不想跟他说
I didn't want to tell him,
但他知道我有事瞒着他
but he knew I was keeping something from him.
他说不安全 我觉得他或许说得对
He says it's not safe, and I think he might be right, you guys.
让他一起来或许更好
It might be better to have him there with us.
梅德琳
Madeline?
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
我能和你谈谈吗 拜托了
Can I talk to you, please?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表