剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
Fucking puppets, on the other hand, well, it's vulgar.
就算是这样 你还是得证明
Even if it were, you'd still have to prove
它没有法律 艺术或者文学价值
that it has no legal, artistic, or literary value.
我没在说法律
I'm not talking about legals.
我们必须说...
We're gonna have to talk about the--
单纯因为你觉得不舒服 就要叫停一个
To shut down a show simply because it makes you uncomfortable
两周后就将开演的演出
two weeks before it's about to open,
我不认为...
I don't think that that's--
听着 听着
Okay, look, look.
我也是刚知道这起争议
I'm new to the whole controversy, okay?
这事才引起我的注意
It's just been brought to my attention,
这些关切的家长告诉我的
mostly by concerned parents,
所以我在从一个新的角度剖析这事
so I'm bringing a fresh eye to this thing, you know?
你可以说我满嘴胡言
You can tell me I'm full of shit.
反正我也习惯了
It wouldn't be the first.
但在我看来 办剧场的目的
But from my perspective, the whole point of the theater
就是团结社区
is to bring community together.
娱乐大家
You know, to entertain.
给社会带来正能量的影响
To have an affirming effect on society.
而这个
This thing here?
-已经引起不和了 -没错
- It's already divisive. - True.
我没有想把这两件事联♥系♥在一起
And I'm certainly not trying to connect the two,
但有分区法
but, uh, there are zoning laws
禁止性用品商店和脱衣舞俱乐部
that prohibit sex shops and strip clubs--
得了吧 拜托
Oh, please. Come on.
-这根本算不上 -是 但是
- This is hardly that. - Yes, but--
这出戏涉及了爱情
This play deals with love,
种族歧视和同性婚姻
and racism, and same-sex marriage,
都是可取的主题
which are all redeeming themes,
这个社区应该讨论的话题
conversations this community should be having.
如果你想继续...
I mean, and if you want to continue to have--
木偶做♥爱♥
Puppets fuck.
你真风趣
You are adorable.
我能说点话吗
May I speak for a moment?
不是作为蒙特利计划委员会的成员
Not as a member of the Monterey Planning Board,
而是作为一个母亲
but, really, as a mom?
我觉得我们可以一致同意这个世界乱套了吧
I think we can agree that the world has gone to hell, right?
我们现在所处的时代
I mean, we're living in a time
因为枪♥支♥暴♥力♥ 小孩在学校
where our little ones have lockdown drills at school
要进行封闭演习
because of gun violence.
孩子们在自己教室里都感受不到安全
They don't even feel safe in their own classroom.
要是我们来点怀旧演出怎么样
So what if we brought back a little good old-fashioned nostalgia?
比如《音乐之声》
You know, a little "Sound of Music"?
我们是蒙特利人 对吗
I mean, we're Monterey, right?
我们想表达什么
So, what do we want to say?
也许问题不该是"这出戏是什么"
And maybe the question isn't "What is this play?"
而是"我们是谁"
but "Who are we?"
我懂你的意思 很不错
I take your point. It's a good one.
-对 -我们都有小孩
- Right. - We, we all have small children
这是我们选择抚养他们的小镇
and this is the village that we've chosen to raise them in.
我想说 包括其他事
And, I would say, among other things,
我希望我们思想开明
I hope we're open-minded.
我认为吸引很多人来蒙特利的一点
I mean, I think what draws a lot of people to Monterey
就是这里开明的风气
is its progressiveness.
不过 撇开个人意见
But opinions aside,
法律上 你们已经输了
legally, you've already lost.
加州宪法对于第一修正案的保护
The California Constitution goes way further
比联邦法更加严格
than the federal one to protect the First Amendment.
至于你的问题 雷娜塔 "我们是谁"
But to answer your question, Renata-- "Who are we?"
我想我们不愿意
I don't think we want to become synonymous
与"压♥迫♥"和"事先约束"画上等号♥
with suppression and prior restraint.
我们将会面对
We're going to face accusations
反美国思想和反言论自♥由♥的指控
of being anti-American and anti-free speech.
这有违您过往的施政方针
I mean, that's not the politics that you've been practicing,
巴特利市长
Mayor Bartley.
我认为这后果会比
So I would say there are bigger black eyes
上演争议性音乐剧更难堪
than putting on a controversial musical,
更何况是得过《托尼奖》的音乐剧
especially ones that have won Tonys.
这下被呛得没话说了吧 贱♥人♥
Stick that up your tight ass, bitch!
你太特么了不起了
You were fucking brilliant!
-真的吗 -当然
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
老实说 真挺让人生气的
It's actually kind of annoying that you look like that
你人美 还有头脑 高学历
and you're smart and educated
智慧过人 又懂得怜悯
and intelligent and sympathetic.
连那恶毒富婆最后都不得不赞同你
You even had Cruella agreeing with you in the end.
你有看到她的表情吗 我的妈呀
Did you see her face? I mean, come on!
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
怎么了
What?
-你怎么了 亲爱的 -没事 抱歉
- What's wrong, honey? - Nothing, nothing. I'm sorry. God...
别这样 瑟莱丝特
Oh, stop it, Celeste!
我也不知道情绪从何而来
I don't know where this is coming from.
我真不知道
I really don't.
也许你知道 亲爱的
Well, maybe you do, honey.
只是这六年来 我都在给小孩擦鼻涕
It's just for six years I've been wiping runny noses,
安排游乐聚会
organizing playdates, doing,
做一切好妈妈该做的事
everything to be a good mom, you know?
而今天我才感觉活着 感觉很棒
And today I felt alive, I felt good.
-我疯了吗 -才没有
- Is that crazy? - No.
这么说让我感到羞愧
I feel so ashamed for saying this,
但是当个母亲并不能满足我
but being a mother, it's not enough for me.
远远满足不了我
It's just not. It's not even close.
很坏吧 我很坏吧
It's evil, right? I'm evil.
-我说出口了 -你不坏
- I've said it out loud. - You are not evil.
-我很坏 -我不准你这么说
- I am. This is-- - I'm not gonna let you say that.
-你也曾经这么想过吗 -是的
- What, you think it? Do you, ever? - Yes.
艾比盖尔和克洛伊耗费了我好多精力
I got so consumed with Abigail and Chloe.
她们的生活占据了一切
Their lives were everything...
我几乎忘了自己的人生
that I almost forgot I had my own.
我必须找点事来做
And-- and I just had to do something,
所以我决定到剧场当义工
so I decided to volunteer at the theater.
我不是演员 也不是导演
I'm not a performer. I'm not a director.
我也不懂该做什么
I didn't know what to do,
但至少我感觉我有事可做
but it just made me feel like I was doing something.
我还想要更多 你懂吗
I wanted more, you know?
我还想要更多那种感受
I want more of that! That feeling.
因为那也让我感觉活着
'Cause that made me feel alive, too!
我要更多
I want more!
够了
Okay.
天呐
Jesus.
-你猜怎么着 -怎么
- And you know what? - What?
-你要重操旧业当律师 -不
- You're gonna be a lawyer again. - No.
我从没见过你那种样子
I mean, I have never seen you like that.
我认识你四年了
For four years I've known you, and...
你今天的表情不同了 体态上更有精神了
your face looked different, your body changed.
你怀念这种感觉
You miss it.
你说得没错
You're right.
太他妈怀念了
I fucking miss it!
感谢你和我见面
Thank you for agreeing to meet me.
本想请你来学校
I would've asked you to come to the school,
但那儿太多人看着
but it's kind of a fish bowl there.
人多嘴杂
People can gossip.
怎么了吗
What's going on?
我有理由怀疑 但仅是怀疑
I have reason to suspect, and only suspect,
艾玛贝拉·克莱恩仍然受到欺负
that Amabella Klein is still being bullied,
而罪魁祸首可能是齐格
and that Ziggy may be the culprit.
我什么也没看见
I haven't seen anything,
但我能肯定艾玛贝拉有些不对劲
but I feel certain that something is going on with Amabella.
她不明说也没暗示
She's made no implications.
实际上 她说齐格是她的朋友
In fact, she claims that she and Ziggy are friends.
根据我和齐格相处的经验
And my personal experience of Ziggy--
他是个乖孩子
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表