剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
你居然会认为我不爱你
You honestly think I don't love you?
几天前 你说你会离开我
A couple of days ago, you said that you would leave me.
她为何会这么说
What occasioned that?
谁要说吗
Anybody?
我抓住了她的...
I grabbed her...
我抓住了她的手臂
by the-I grabbed her by the shoulders
抓得挺狠
pretty hard.
我们刚才说没有暴♥力♥行为...
So, the idea that it's never gotten violent is,
但我却狠狠抓住了她
I grabbed her hard.
然后她就说如果我...
And then she said that if I...
如果我再这么做 她就会离开我
if I ever do that again, she would leave me.
他吓到我了 而且...
He frightened me and...
这种事情之前发生过吗
Has this ever happened before?
发生过
Yeah.
有时候我会控制不住脾气
Sometimes I lash out.
那你呢 瑟莱丝特
And, you, Celeste?
我怎么了
What about me?
你有控制不住情绪的时候吗
Do you ever lash out?
有 如果他动手了 我会还手
Yeah, when it gets physical, I fight back.
我真会
I do.
这让你有什么感受 是什么时候的事情
And how does that feel, when this happens?
我感觉很糟
Not good.
我不喜欢这样
I don't feel good about it.
你能说得更详细一点吗
Can you be more specific?
我感到羞愧
I think I feel ashamed.
-羞愧吗 -是的
- Ashamed...? - Yeah.
我们会发脾气
We get angry.
吵闹 然后我们会...
We fight and we...
然后疯狂地 愤怒地做♥爱♥
We then have this crazy, angry sex.
然后我们就和好了 这...
And then we make up, and it's...
一切都没事了
It's all better, and...
这也成了我们...
And we have this...
见不得人的小秘密
dirty secret.
操♥我♥ 把我♥操♥到月球去 再操落地
Fuck! Fuck me to the fucking moon and back!
谢谢大家抽空前来
Thank you all for coming.
好的 今天的第一个事项
Okay, our first order of business today
是年度秋季募捐晚宴
regards our annual fall gala fundraiser.
考虑到去年以"逝世名人"为主题的益智问答之夜
Now, given the unprecedented success of last year's trivia night
获得了空前成功
with the theme "Dead celebrities,"
我们决定今年再次举办化装舞会
we've decided to come back again with yet another costume gala,
今年的主题是"猫王与奥黛丽之夜"
This year titled "Elvis and Audrey night."
我觉得今年也将是个...
I think it should make for a splendid...
-受不了 -趣味十足的难忘之夜
- Oh, God. - evening filled with fun,
有时尚元素 轻松有趣
fashion, frivolity,
希望能筹得急需的基金
one which should raise some much-needed funding...
希望你能慷慨解囊 布鲁斯·佩杜拉
and I'm looking at you, Bruce Pedulla...
筹得的基金将被用在可爱的孩子们身上
Going to the benefit of all our wonderful, wonderful children.
对吧 好极了
Right? Right. Okay, great.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
请说 坎宁安夫人
Yes, Mrs. Cunningham.
我们都要装扮成猫王或是奥黛丽吗
We all dress as either Elvis or Audrey?
大家都穿一样的服装吗
Same costumes for everybody?
是 一部分的趣味就是
Yes. Part of the fun will be
看大家对两人不同的诠释
seeing a different interpretation.
-你认识她吗 -还有其他问题吗
- Do you know her? - Any other questions?
-我也不知道 我认识吗 -下一项
- I don't know. Do I? - Progress. Moving on.
这么多名人 居然要我装奥黛丽·赫本
Of all the people they want me to pretend to be Audrey Hepburn.
好极了 我一定会做到"神还原"
Great, I'll be the spitting image.
-梅梅 -真倒霉
- Hey, Maddie? - Great.
内森 邦妮 你们好
Hi, Nathan. Hello, Bonnie.
-埃德 -内森
- Ed. - Nathan.
我能和你单独谈谈吗
Can I steal you for a second?
艾比的决定
It's about this whole Abby thing.
绝对与我无关
That was not my doing.
我和你一样惊讶
I'm as surprised as you are.
好的
Okay.
你对这件事没意见吗
So, are you-are you all right with this?
到这份上了 我只能同意了
I suppose at this point I have to be.
她有很强的自我意识
She has a very well-developed sense of self-awareness, so...
如果她认为这样最好 那...
If she thinks it's what's best, then...
你处理这事的方式很成熟
That's very mature of you.
我们会好好照顾她
We'll take good care of her.
还有一点偏题的事
There's something that's a little off-subject,
但也有关
but not really.
你能装作不经意地看一下你丈夫吗
Would you mind just discretely checking your husband right now?
你看见他在瞪我了吗
Do you see the way he's staring at me?
我觉得他想和我♥干♥一架
I think he wants to fight me.
别瞎想了 埃德才不会打架
Don't be ridiculous. Ed doesn't fight.
梅梅 我只是想说
Maddie, I just wanted to say
我知道你是她的母亲
that I know that you're her mother.
艾比盖尔也知道
And Abigail knows it, too.
我绝对不会想着取代你的位置
I will never try to encroach, ever.
走吧
All right.
拦截得漂亮 蒂米 好样的
All right, good cut, Timmy. Good cut.
没事 下次要盯紧球
You're all right. Keep your eye on the ball next time, okay?
表现不错 很不错 下一位是谁
Good cut, good cut. Who's next?
-加油 -乔治 加油
- Come on. - Come on, George.
杰西 加油 你一定能做到
Come on, Jessie. You can do it!
-我非得参加选拔吗 -是
- Do I have to? - Yep.
我们说好的 我想让你试一次
We talked about this. I need you to try it once.
如果你不喜欢 我就再也不会逼你练了
And if you don't like it, I'll never make you do it again.
我只想去游乐场玩耍
I just wanna go play on the playground.
我知道 但你也有可能会喜欢棒球呢
I know, but you might actually like it.
-试一次 好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
大伙加油
Come on, guys!
你能行 布鲁
You can do it, Blue!
-你没去开会 -是的 抱歉
- Missed you at the meeting. - I know. I'm sorry.
我和齐格在少年棒球选拔
I'm at tee-ball with Ziggy.
试着让他多参与集体活动
Just trying to get him more involved.
好好享受这种亲子时光吧 相信我
Savor the moment because, trust me,
-他们总会长大 -你还好吗
- They grow up. - Are you okay?
艾比盖尔决定和她父亲问生活一段日子
Abigail's decided she wants to go live with her father.
真替你难过
I'm so sorry.
我不用再给她做难吃的素食了
Now I don't have to cook all that vegan crap.
我能一会给你回电吗 齐格要上场了
Hey, can I call you back? Ziggy's about up to bat.
-好 一会给我打吧 -好的 再见
- Yeah, go. Call me later. - Okay, bye.
眼睛紧盯着球
Now, keep your eye right on the ball
尽量平稳地挥棒
and swing as level as you can. Okay, buddy?
好了 开始
All right, here we go.
你一定能行 宝贝
You got this, baby!
你准备好就开始了 齐格
Any time you're ready, Zig.
跑起来 快跑 跑快点 齐格
Run, run, run, run! Run, Ziggy, run!
-快跑 -宝贝加油
- Run, run, run! - Go, baby! Go, go, go!
快去二垒 去二垒
Go to second, go to second!
宝贝加油
Go, baby, go!
去三垒 去三垒 齐格
Go to third, go to third, Ziggy!
宝贝加油
Go, babe!
快跑 全垒打 全垒打
Run, run, run! Home run! Home run!
全垒打 击掌庆祝一下
Home run! Slap me some skin!
天呐 你做到了
Oh, my god, you did it!
千万别毁掉这件
You cannot ruin this one.
只能手洗 记得要告诉邦妮
It's hand wash only, so make sure and tell Bonnie,
或者告诉你♥爸♥
or I guess you can tell your dad.
也许现在都是你♥爸♥洗衣服
Maybe your dad does the laundry now.
也许是吧
Maybe he does.
我在想
I was thinking
现在你不跟我住在一起
now that you are gone a little bit,
也许我们能像姐妹一样出来聚一聚
maybe we could have some girlfriend time.
那样挺不错
That'd be cool.
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表