剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
- How we doing? - Hi.
这是你出席会议穿的衣服吗
Is this your go-to meeting outfit?
-没错 就是这身 -太帅了
- Yes, this is it. - Great!
-里面是不是还藏了件斗篷 -你打住吧
- Is there a cape under there? - Would you stop it?
你们只能拭目以待了
You'll just have to wait and see, won't you?
我们一定会赢的
We are gonna win.
-话说... -重大消息 这位女士刚跟我说
- So... - In breaking news, madam just told me
她打算搬走
that she's thinking about moving.
-我只是在考虑而已 -什么 不要
- I'm just thinking about it. - What? No.
绝对不要啊
No freaking way.
拜托 别屈服
Come on, don't give in.
不是齐格干的 别让他们影响到你
Ziggy didn't do it. Do not let them get to you.
我没有屈服 只是... 我也说不清
I'm not giving in. I just-- I don't know.
我得为了我孩子好
I need to do what's best for my kid.
我也不知道怎么才算好 但...
I don't know what that is, but--
那就不管怎么对我们好了吗
What about what's best for us?
-你走了 我们会想你的 -梅德琳
- We would miss you. - Madeline.
我们真会想你的
We would miss you.
你都要把我弄哭了
You're gonna make me cry.
我们要赢下这个案子
And we're gonna win this case,
说真的
I'm telling you.
我觉得市长会喜欢你的... 辩论
I think the mayor is gonna like your... argument.
你能打住吗
Would you stop it?
我们都办过多少次校园迎新日了
We've had who knows how many orientations.
从来没人被掐喉咙
Nobody ever got choked.
新来的变数是谁啊
Who are the new variables here?
简·查普曼和她儿子齐格啊
Jane Chapman and her son Ziggy.
他两眼的间距异常宽啊
Whose eyes are abnormally far apart.
那是反♥社♥会♥分子的标志
A sign of a sociopath.
我们今天要做出些改变吗
Are we gonna make some changes today?
没错
That's right.
先从上钩拳开始
We're gonna start with uppercuts.
一
And one.
伸展手臂
Extend those arms.
二 一 第一脚位
Two, one. First position.
一 端盘子
One, and serve the platter.
收 放
In, out.
放
Out.
举手
And lift.
鞭打
And whip.
鞭打 鞭打
Whip, whip!
换边
Other side.
-嗨 -上钩拳
- Hi. - Uppercuts.
天呐 我喜欢女人流汗的样子
God, I just love sweat on, uh, women.
抱歉 我指的是所有女人
Sorry, that was more of a general observation.
我猜
I'm going to assume that
你不是来这跟我讨论健身的吧
you're not here to talk about physical fitness.
梅德琳跟我说了
Yeah, Madeline told me
你和内森邀我们吃晚餐
about the dinner you and Nathan are proposing,
我觉得这可能是个好主意
which I think is potentially a good idea.
但是呢
But...?
内森和梅德琳
Well, Nathan and Madeline--
他俩一碰面 很容易出幺蛾子
that's a pretty volatile cocktail.
-你呢 埃德 -什么 怎么了
- What about you, Ed? - What? What?
你最近也挺好斗的
You've been a little aggressive as of late.
我只是想支持梅德琳
Yeah, well, I'm only trying to be supportive of Madeline.
她算是被她父亲抛弃了
She was kind of abandoned by her dad.
他只管她的哥哥弟弟
He only made time for her brothers.
她觉得她被内森抛弃了 如今加上艾比盖尔
And she felt abandoned by Nathan, and now Abigail.
就像三重打击
It's like a triple whammy.
她现在很脆弱
She's in a pretty fragile state.
我们都有精神包袱 埃德
You know, we all have baggage, Ed.
什么意思
What do you mean?
没什么
Nothing.
还有
It doesn't help, by the way,
你这个继母接近完美 也挺让她上火
that you're this seemingly perfect step-mom.
总之 我们会吃这顿晚餐
Anyway, we're gonna do this dinner,
但我觉得要靠我们让晚餐顺利进行
but I think it'll be up to you and me to keep things civil.
-我懂 -好的
- I hear you. - All right.
还有 你最好还是不要给梅德琳任何建议吧
Oh, also, it's probably best if you don't give Madeline any kind of advice,
比如如何削土豆
like how to peel a potato.
行
Okay.
?水獭湾?
?Otter Bay?
?我们在一起很坚强?
?Together we stand strong?
?水獭湾?
?Otter Bay?
?跟我们一起唱吧?
?Come on and sing along?
?美丽?
?Beautiful?
?我们学算数?
?We learn arithmetic?
?科学和水生动物?
?Science and aquatics?
?在海湾的水獭?
?Otter in the bay?
艾玛贝拉
Amabella.
你刚没唱 有什么原因吗
You weren't singing. Is there a reason?
没 就是不想唱
No. I just didn't feel like it.
你一向喜欢合唱的啊
Oh, you typically love the sing-alongs.
似乎有什么问题 宝贝
Seems like something's a little wrong, sweetie.
你确定你没有为什么事难过吗
Are you sure you're not upset about something?
你可以跟我说
You can tell me.
我一定保密
I promise I will keep it a secret.
你和齐格相处得还好吗
How are things with you and Ziggy?
还行 他人很好 我们是朋友
Fine. He's nice. We're friends.
真好
That's great!
你和齐格喜欢一起做什么
What do you and Ziggy like to do together?
就是玩玩之类的
We just like playing and stuff.
他对你好吗
And he's nice to you?
嗯
Yes.
艾玛贝拉
Amabella...
还有人伤害你吗
is somebody still hurting you?
我找到齐格的父亲了
I found Ziggy's father.
你找到他了
You found him?
我觉得我找到了 但他叫萨克森·贝克
Well, I think I found him, but it's Saxon Baker.
他是圣路易斯奥比斯波的一个室内设计师
He's an interior designer in San Luis Obispo.
等等 她不是说他叫萨克森·班克斯吗
Hold on, didn't she say his name was Saxon Banks?
-可能他只给了真名 不是姓 -梅梅
- Well, I think maybe he only gave his real first name. - Maddie!
她说他是建筑师
She said he was an architect,
但有时室内设计师会自称是建筑师
but sometimes interior designers say they're architects.
这不大好
This is not good.
谢谢你帮我们
Thanks so much for helping us out,
-可我有点想反悔 -什么
- but I'm-- I'm having second thoughts about this. - What?
听着 就算我们赢了
Look, even should we win this battle,
我们也会和市长办公室交恶
we make an enemy of the mayor's office.
-我们有所有资金 -长远看 这不是个好主意
- We have all of our funding! - Long-term, it's not a good idea.
我们两周后就要开演了 乔瑟夫
And we're starting in two weeks, Joseph.
那下场演出 下下场演出呢
But what about the next production and the one after that?
听我说 你觉得《Q大街》值得去争取吗
Listen to me, do you think "Avenue Q" is worth fighting for?
值得
Yeah.
那还有什么好说的
Well, then what are we talking about?
剧场自身的未来
The future of the theater itself.
如果我们惹毛市长
If we piss off the mayor--
我听说他很容易生气
and I've been told he pisses off easily--
我能让大家不动怒
I can keep it civil.
糟了
Oh, no.
这下不动怒悬了
Or maybe not.
听着 我不想打击艺术表现
Look, I'm not looking to, like, chill artistic expression.
我听说这是个很不错的剧
I hear it's a great play.
话虽如此 木偶做♥爱♥
That said, puppets fuck.
蒙特利不允许木偶做♥爱♥
We can't have puppets fucking in Monterey.
-我能插句话吗 -有一场戏 只有一场
- May-- may I be heard? - There is one scene, and one scene only,
有两个木偶模拟做♥爱♥
where two of the puppets simulate sex.
没有裸♥露♥私处
There's no nudity.
我不介意裸体的木偶
Yeah, well, naked puppets don't bother me.
但是做♥爱♥的木偶太低俗了
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表