剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表
你还会回来吗
Are you ever coming back?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
我会常回来看看
I'm gonna come back all the time.
我给你做了个歌♥单
I made a playlist for you.
你想住到我房♥间吗
Are you trying to take my room?
我能吗
Can I?
不行
No, you can't.
但如果我上大学了 你就可以了
Maybe when I go to college, though.
-我们该去吃披萨 -不用
- We should go get pizza. - It's all right.
什么不用啊
What are you talking about?
宝贝 你第一次击球就打出了全垒打啊
Baby, you just hit a home run on your very first try!
我觉得你是学校历史上击出全垒打的第一人
I think you're actually the first kid in history to ever do that.
不是吧 你怎么不兴奋啊
Come on, you have to be a little bit excited.
你没看见那些家长的脸吗
Did you see those parents' faces?
大家都尖叫着
Everybody was like-- they were screaming!
我也呐喊着 感觉太棒了
I was screaming! It was so good!
我们得完成家谱树
We have to do my family tree.
不用 还有一个星期才交呢
No, that's not due for another week.
明天交
It's due tomorrow.
不是 交作业日期是...
No. No, it's due on the--
27号♥吧
The 27th, I think.
我加进日历了
I put it in my calendar,
因为我不想忘了...
'cause I didn't wanna forget that...
妈蛋
Fuck.
你说什么
What did you say?
没什么 抱歉
Nothing. Sorry.
妈蛋 搞什么啊
Are you fucking kidding me?
太谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
别担心 我们能搞定
Do not worry. We've got this.
艾比盖尔小的时候
Please, when Abigail was little,
我也总在最后才赶工完成
I used to get everything late.
没事的 你好 齐格
That's fine. Hi, ziggy!
-我听说你今天击出了全垒打啊 -嗯
- I heard you hit a home run today! - Yeah.
太令人激动了 恭喜你
That is so exciting. Congratulations.
我整理了一些照片
So, I organized some of the photos.
这是姥爷和姥姥
Here's Grandma and Grandpa.
表亲 兄弟 还是表亲
Cousins, brother, more cousins.
但我不知道是远房♥表亲还是近亲
I don't know if they're first or second, though,
因为我不确定他们...
because I'm not sure who they--
好 首先 我们得先画好这棵树
Okay, wait, first of all, we have to draw the tree.
这是最重要的
That's the most important thing.
要求是将这些都贴在纸板上
And they want it actually on the cardboard.
给 亲爱的
Here you go, honey.
作业要求是孩子要一起参与
The assignment said the child has to contribute.
画一个树干
Now, put the trunk on there.
你在树干里
And you're gonna be in the trunk,
然后你妈妈和爸爸就是树叶
and then your mom and dad are then leaves.
我们从这里开始再添加
And then we'll go from there.
我父亲怎么办呢
What about my father?
-我们不用... -我们得画进来
- We don't -- We need to put him in here.
你没有爸爸 亲爱的 不画也行
You don't have a dad, sweetie, so it's-- it's okay.
就用姥姥和姥爷 我 还有亲爱的叔叔吉米
We'll use Grandma and Grandpa, and me, and great-uncle Jimmy.
我还是得写上爸爸的名字
I still have to write my dad's name on the board.
虽然我说要写爸妈
Well, you know, I said that,
但每个人的成品最后都会有一点区别
but everybody's board is gonna be a little bit different.
要写上父母两个人的名字
You have to write down both of your parents' names.
如果不写 我就会有麻烦
I'll get in trouble if I don't.
不会 不会有麻烦
No, you won't get in trouble.
我想让你写上去
I want you to put it down.
齐格
Ziggy.
他叫什么名 就写下来吧
What is his name? Just write it down!
我不知道 你知道这一点
I don't know. You know that.
我已经跟你讲过很多遍了
I've told you this story so many times.
他知道你的存在 肯定会爱你 但...
You know he would've loved you, but...
他到底叫什么啊
What is his name, for christ's sakes?!
回屋去 冲我喊可不行
Go to your room! That is not okay!
你有试过去找他吗
Have you ever tried to look him up?
没有
No.
他告诉我 他叫萨克森·班克斯
He told me that his name was Saxon Banks,
就如《欢乐满人间》里的班克斯先生
Like Mr. Banks, the dad in "Mary poppins."
但我是之后才在网上搜他的
But I googled him afterwards, and...
我们在酒吧相识
We met in a bar.
他很风趣 很撩人
He was funny and sexy,
我们俩都喝得很嗨
and we were both pleasantly drunk.
我们到了一个海景酒店的房♥间
We got a hotel room that overlooked the ocean.
美好而又浪漫
It was beautiful and romantic.
然后他...
And then he...
变了一个人
Changed.
什么叫变了一个人
What do you mean he changed?
他变得很暴♥力♥
He became extremely aggressive.
就感觉他像是操作机械一样
It was like he was operating some piece of machinery or something.
粗鲁生硬 毫无怜惜
It was just so rote.
我试图反抗了 但...
I tried to resist, but...
他比我壮太多了
He was way bigger than I was.
我最后停止反抗了 因为...
I eventually just stopped resisting because...
我怕他会杀了我
I was actually afraid that he would kill me.
他射完了
He finished...
起身离去
Got up, and,
跟我道别
said goodbye.
我也说了再见
And I said bye.
就是这样
That was it.
天呐
Oh, my God.
但他让我生下了齐格 所以...
But he gave me my Ziggy, so...
你跟别人谈过这件事吗
Have you talked to anybody about this?
比如心理医生或咨♥询♥师之类的
Like a therapist or a counselor or someone?
你是第一个听到这件事的人
You're the first person I've ever told.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我一度想过自己会放下此事
There was a point where I thought that I had moved on,
我会过了这道坎儿之类的
that I had worked through it and whatnot,
但不是 我知道我永远过不了这道坎儿
But, no. I know that I'll never be over it.
但我知道我要向前看 继续生活
But I know that I have to keep moving forward, you know?
这孩子...
That kid is--
我要让他过上好日子
He's gonna have a good life.
但绝不能
But the name of his father
在家谱树上 写上他父亲的名
is not going on that fucking poster board.
说了你肯定不信
You're never gonna believe this.
学校宴会的主题是
The theme for the school party
猫王和奥黛丽·赫本
is Elvis Presley and Audrey Hepburn.
不是吧 天呐
Oh, dear God, no.
可不是嘛 艾玛贝拉呢
Exactly. Where's Amabella?
她在房♥间里
She's in her room.
我很欣赏... 多漂亮...
I'm admiring how beautiful...
你记得装♥修♥后 我们四下转悠着
Remember after the remodel, we just walked around,
盯着这完美的一切吗
staring at how perfect everything was?
可惜造不出完美的世界
Can't make a perfect world.
总是天不随人愿啊
No matter what, shit happens.
今天被人渴望的感觉太好了
It felt really nice to be desired today.
对我意义非凡 谢谢你
It meant a lot. Thank you.
亲爱的 我对你一直有性♥欲♥
Honey, I always desire you.
通常 这只会招你烦
Usually, it just annoys you.
不
No.
你总是想做♥爱♥
You want to have sex all the time.
而今天 你是想要和我做♥爱♥
Today, you desired me.
好了
Okay.
我们还是不了解简的来历和为人
We still don't know the truth about Jane.
我就是实话实话
I'm just saying.
梅德琳情绪控制有问题
Madeline had anger issues.
就是个小辣椒
Itty bitty ball of rage.
想见识下她的火气多大吗
Wanna see her rage issues?
管她叫"小辣椒"
Call her "Itty bitty."
剧集 | 大小谎言 | 导航列表